• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs. The Enchiridion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinsye

She/Her
So this is the official sequel to the last battle, two (debatedly in Homura's case) stronger characters from the last battle.

Akuma Homura vs. The Enchiridion

Speed equalized (I'm not sure on Immeasurable vs. Omnipresent)

Who wins?

A Demon: 1

A God Damn Book: 0

Homura231
TheEncriRenderian

Even ignoring "mindhax gg", "concept hax gg" etc, can't Homura just punch it really hard until it dies?

Also, Homura = Madoka in power

Kaltias said:
Even ignoring "mindhax gg", "concept hax gg" etc, can't Homura just punch it really hard until it dies?
Also, Homura = Madoka in power
Question, can the Enchiridion do something to Homura in any way, shape, or form.

It can probably mess with her mind if it did that to the Reader (assuming that the reader was 2-A at the time) otherwise no, or at least nothing that would slow her down for lomg

Gargoyle One said:
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP with the spam!
Also isn't this a huge stomp for Homu?

I'm spamming this? I just made this because I made CI vs. Madoka, so I thought this was cool.

Also thought this wouldn't be a stomp because Enchiridion is like, a crap ton stronger then CI. But then I realized Enchiridion doesn't have Type 8 or High-Godly. But then I decided to try it anyways.

Gargoyle One said:
Also I'm preety sure most of it's hax have never affected 2As

Well, it probably affected the Reader, and it has full control over the Cosmic Imagination. So it could affect, before Homura mindhaxes, concepts, or hits it to death.

IIRC, the book is much stronger than the CI, and can use all it's abilities.

But can the Enchridion just use the CI to smack High-Godly and Type 8 on itself?

I don't exactly think so.

I mean, Homura is also stronger than the CI (even when counting only raw power)

Also what Edward said.

And the fact that Homu mindscrew/concept hax as soon as the match start

@Dragon

My opinion on the subject.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Also I'm preety sure most of it's hax have never affected 2As

Well, it probably affected the Reader, and it has full control over the Cosmic Imagination. So it could affect, before Homura mindhaxes, concepts, or hits it to death.

The Reader is literally a normal human whose 2-A status comes from a thing heavily tied to Adventure Time's cosmology, which basically dictates that all of reality is formed and sustained by the collective perception of all living beings, and for being the last living thing in existence, The Reader is the only thing that sustains creation from disappearing into nothingness

So affecting him would be basically the same thing as affecting a 10-B

...although The Enchiridion did affected a thing that was going to destroy existence... and itself

@Ult

So does the Enchiridion have a real way to win this one?

Worth pointing out that Homura is = Madoka who can affect both the infinite multiverse and the nonexistent multiverse beyond that, with her omnipresence encompassing both. And abstract + regen (For the defensive stuff)

Eh, probably not

The only thing that could save him is a really vague and borderline unusable line implying that his 2-A feats were done by a manifestation and that he has a true self existing beyond the "dream" of The Reader, which would be The Multiverse

but again, vague stuff is vague

Then stomp probs.

I'll leave this one open if OP wants to change the contenders tho

Btw @Edward Omnipresent is only slightly better than Immeasurable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back