• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi vs. Player (Catalog Heaven)

Jinsye

She/Her
I'm gonna test the Lego Man's worth

Even if he doesn't beat Homu, at least Homura's has a positive record instead of an equal one.

MagiReco Homura and the Player has all items.

Speed =

Don't kill me

Who wins?

Player (Catalog Heaven): 0

Homura Akemi: 0

Time Stop+Shooting+Tossing grenades.

Her resistance comes from her soul gen which is outside of her body

Schnee One said:
Time Stop+Shooting+Tossing grenades.

Her resistance comes from her soul gen which is outside of her body
Then lego boi goes oof if he doesn't use dragonheart sword & shield's blocking move in time. I suppose it boils down to how long the timestop is, and Homura's profile states that it has "no set limit" (or it is at least long enough to allow her to steal military equipment).

Unless lego boi AoEs her to death, uses Sorcus' Sword of Judgement's orb move or goes invisible in time (assuming it makes it difficult for her to find him, probably not), I would say Homura takes this for the reasons Schnee One mentioned.

The block boi gets a taste of Oof for reasons above

Back