• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Discussion Thread (New Forum)

Remember that CRT that said that the green sun only had twice the mass but not the size?
GG: i just hope you arent thinking of doing something rash
TT: I already was.
TT: I was going to go to sleep, fly to a sun bigger than our universe, drop a bomb in it, and kill myself.
GG: yeaaah...
Page 3638
??

It would still be pretty meh, since only feat is the resurrection process and not a true speed feat.

Why would they scale to their ascencion/resurrection? Like, John ascending made magic snowflakes and Jade ascending reunited small birds, but they can't do it as god tiers themselves. The ascencion process being special is more likely than the opposite.

Dave and Rose’s Special effect was them sharing the color of the Green Sun, not going from the center to the surface. You need to prove it’s the latter.

Thanks.

Guess it can work as a supporting feat. Tho we still have to finish the last HS CRT too.

Another supportive feat is jade reacting to dave's hand shifting through time, like, obviously dave and rose >>> casual dave and depowered jade.

Do you have the scene? I think it's too vague and more reacting to the hand itself, especially since his time stuff is supposed to be able to beat her.

It was in the epilogues, here, looking bsck now it is definitely pretty vague.

Although his time stuff is supposed to beat her more due to versatility and strategy IIRC, rather than just outright negging her

Where exactly?
I think it reffers to the all enemies are meta inmortal and can't die as long as paradox space doesn't allow it.
"This is probably the first real indication that John is capable of doing cool and formidable shit, instead of just being a useless dork with silly hammers who likes movies and flounders around. Is it enough to pose a threat to Bec Noir? Well, it's enough to put out a lot of green fire. But as sick as this is, John won't cut it until he's god tier at least. Even then...eh, he's still gonna need some help. It's better to look at any given god tier kid as a good piece in a diversified party of heroes, who all play a useful role in a bigger fight, as finally seen in Collide. At this point, you couldn't be blamed for presuming Bec Noir to be the ultimate threat who the heroes are all prepping to take down in the end, but the truth is, he's just one of many imposing villainous figures by the time we get there. The story just isn't built to have that kind of traditional, villainous focal point in the long run. Hell, even the "supreme villain" isn't really the villainous focal point. More like an elusive parody of one. A more symbolic Figure of Menace, or a demonic avatar for the dire preconditions of adversity built into Paradox Space. We heard Vriska a few pages ago invoke his catch phrase, but in reference to Jack rather than English: "He is already here." It's true. The threat, whether it's Jack or LE, already exists, regardless of whether you try to bring him about or instead preempt his existence. Any "supreme villain" in this story will be intrinsically stitched into the fabric of cyclical reality. You can't stop them from coming into being, and you can't make them dead until they're good and ready to go, as authorized by Paradox Space. As such, the emphasis in the story never really is "How to stop the villains," even though the heroes presume it must be due to consuming all the same media we do. The emphasis is on Other Things, existing in a state of tension with traditional adversities in the backdrop. And if you have become a scholar of these book notes—which, sadly, you obviously have—then you must know all about what those Other Things are by now.

Last edited:
It also means new Psycholonials episode
If it is a good thing still is debattable

Back