• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homestuck Discussion Thread (New Forum)

Yup, it's in my sandbox with a bunch of others upgrades.

Will do it after the current CRT.

I need to buy act 1 when it has a discount, call me knight of doom because i'm going to sacrifice my spec killstreak phlog (if i'm lucky)

I hope all the hype I'm seeing on Tumblr for the Hiveswap update sends a message. People are far more amped for this than they are Beyond Canon.

I mean, at least with June it's a fan request. With cases like Eridan or Vriska it feels more like an attempt to get woke cred.

Vriska one is so minor I only saw it because people complained about it. It's really not bothering imo.

I dislike March Eridan so this being canon disturb me. Not that I liked the character to begin with.

Yeah that's cool badass Karkat adressing plot holes and all

But Hiveswap Act 2 takes all the attention (or will). I really hope it's like, not released on November 30th.

I realized a pretty dope thing by checking my HS folders.

Does anyone remember Marvus' route second bad ending? Because everything about it looks like how the "conceptual unraveling" and truth/essentiality/etc.. is supposed to work.

And they are both + iirc, so with equalized speed (since some stands will be downgraded i believe) we could have a actual match.

Also why are they FTL+ again? Psionic's feat was MFTL+

FTL+ comes from Sollux going from Derse to his land really fast (which isn't FTL+ tbh) and Bro throwing a batarang very fast (which is FTL+)

Bro's only supersonic as of now, he needs the feat added.

there is a distance and timeframe for sollux feat? He is also said to be stronger than his ancestor, whose feat is mentioned in his profile, why does he have a MFTL+ feat mentioned if he is only FTL+?

Also the derse feat is not mentioned, instead we have the meteor feat which we agreed to be wrong because dying, aradia and furthest ring.

Well, here comes yet another CRT-which-would-be-better-if-it-is-done-after-Hiveswap-Act-2

I'm searching for a Marvus picture to put into the verse page, do any of you have a good one by chance?

New update

Alao i finally made the decision to sell my specialized phlog to buy hiveswap act 1, only to see that i'm banned from the market because i haven't brought a game in a year, sad.

I'm interessed tbh, and the music almost reminded me of the beginning of LE's leitmof, also karkat appears as a cameo lmao.

It was good but the sudden change from narration-based to dialogue based was weird at the beginning.
Also the trial was interresting but a bit too long, especially when some trolls deserved more attention.

Either they should've made all the segments as long as the trial or shortened the trial to give the other castes more screen time. Seriously, Tyzias is one of my favorites and even I thought that that segment dragged on.

Also, they wasted my boy Zebede and that annoys me.

Well... Homestuck ² will be released all together when its finished apparently,because the fandom couldn't behave.

So yeah...

Like, no more updates until the final day when its released the full versionso yeah.

S U C K E R S.
-Doc Scratch
Homestuck^2 is going to be completed, but the Patreon will not be charging patrons anymore. The account will be frozen and no additional patrons will be accepted, but the ones currently registered are welcome to stay and receive notifications about the future of this project if the team is inclined to post any.

The plan now is to have HS^2 finished, but without a regular update schedule. Previously saved Patreon funds will be used to privately commission the team to finish the story. It will all be posted at once when it is finished, and there will be no updates until this happens. I expect that it will take a long time to finish the story. This is because I am specifically instructing the team to work slowly.
Source

Well, that and all the Patreon supporters jumped ship apparently, so they just weren't making money off that anymore.

Like, don't get me wrong, I fully believe that fans were being dicks about this. Hell, I'm in the Star Wars, Steven Universe, and Undertale fandoms as well. I just don't think that's the only reason for the change.

I wake up to this...

One giga update, story and ending will be rushed, and most importantly, the curtains close, seemingly forever.

I want to cry.

EDIT: they are taking there time. Ending won’t be rushed, but I still cry ;-;

Back