• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homer Simpson Vs Don Ramon(A Drunked Fight With A Roundworm)

dudeEverton L. Silva said:
Don Ramon Can't Tease Homer's Resuscitation And Regenerationn, Don Ramon Can Try To Take Profit Of Homer Stupidity
Seeing that this is not in the fun and games section, Dude as much as I like seeing The Chavo characters at 8-C and higher speed (For the moment I'm looking for anymore higher demostrated feats from the animated series due to being the strongest incarntion and the live action not the most impressive correct me if I'm wrong.) They are rather heavily skewed. Don Ramon at his best is only 9-A NOT 8-C and barely has any lead with Homero due to being as of now much stronger carrying much more variety then Don Ramon in the first place minus Regen they both have sharp regenerative feats. (edit: /Oct/2/2019/ to which he has no more.)

As if it was not already a curbstomp seeing this is in bloodlusted mode its 10x worse, Being a bodyguard Homero can just incap Don Ramon right off the bat and bypass conventional regen from Don Ramon, Not only that despite the equalization in speed Homero is still eons more acrobatic then Don Ramon could ever be, Homero also has more fluent expertise in fighting being not just a bodyguard but has also went through courses of the military and a much more well rounded boxer, Can dance his way to victory then go for the kill (Broadway Force.), Seeing Homer's durability compared to Don Ramons the taser is suffice enough to hurt Homero himself so it will most likely horrifically bypass Don Ramon's defenses of electricty to the point Don Ramon will end up in an acid acrid like state from it, carries a few more handy immunity systems then Don Ramon not to mention Stamina Being able to stay up for several days and can still go on in a fight even with many life-threatening wounds on him, has endured being stranded in the middle of a desert, functioning without his heart, casually walking around with radiation all over him, and remaining conscious after falling off the Springfield Gorge twice in the same day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3C-RfU2-M (T.K.O.)

Yeah...Homero beats him to a pulp in every way even if Don Ramon has abnormally potent regen himself. (edit: /Oct/2/2019/ to which he has no more.)

Also despite his dumbell simple minded nature Homer is not as stupido as you think:

"He has been shown to have competency in fighting, along with having astonishing knowledge in specific areas; for example, Homer has been shown to speak several different languages and is a skilled musician. He has also had many jobs that would require a good resume; and had 188 different jobs within the first 400 episodes."

SO MUCH MORE Then Don Ramon could ever concieve... You honsetly begin to feel REALLY bad for Don Ramon seeing all the crap he has to deal with the rent and whatnot then all of the sudden gets beat up by a yellow fat man from the gringo region all for a chicken leg and hamburger! Dx

On a more nicer note they should probably just be friends at the end of it instead.

Don't worry though Nono at his best should curbstomp all of the springfield characters... So as long as a composite profile of Homer is not concieved. xD

Anomalous N I W D E said:
dudeEverton L. Silva said:
Don Ramon Can't Tease Homer's Resuscitation And Regenerationn, Don Ramon Can Try To Take Profit Of Homer Stupidity
Seeing that this is not in the fun and games section, Dude as much as I like seeing The Chavo characters at 8-C and higher speed (For the moment I'm looking for anymore higher demostrated feats from the animated series due to being the strongest incarntion and the live action not the most impressive correct me if I'm wrong.) They are rather heavily skewed. Don Ramon at his best is only 9-A NOT 8-C and barely has any lead with Homero due to being as of now much stronger carrying much more variety then Don Ramon in the first place minus Regen they both have sharp regenerative feats.
As if it was not already a curbstomp seeing this is in bloodlusted mode its 10x worse, Being a bodyguard Homero can just incap Don Ramon right off the bat and bypass conventional regen from Don Ramon, Not only that despite the equalization in speed Homero is still eons more acrobatic then Don Ramon could ever be, Homero also has more fluent expertise in fighting being not just a bodyguard but has also went through courses of the military and a much more well rounded boxer, Can dance his way to victory then go for the kill (Broadway Force.), Seeing Homer's durability compared to Don Ramons the taser is suffice enough to hurt Homero himself so it will most likely horrifically bypass Don Ramon's defenses of electricty to the point Don Ramon will end up in an acid acrid like state from it, carries a few more handy immunity systems then Don Ramon not to mention Stamina Being able to stay up for several days and can still go on in a fight even with many life-threatening wounds on him, has endured being stranded in the middle of a desert, functioning without his heart, casually walking around with radiation all over him, and remaining conscious after falling off the Springfield Gorge twice in the same day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv3C-RfU2-M (T.K.O.)

Yeah...Homero beats him to a pulp in every way even if Don Ramon has abnormally potent regen himself.

Also despite his dumbell simple minded nature Homer is not as stupido as you think:

"He has been shown to have competency in fighting, along with having astonishing knowledge in specific areas; for example, Homer has been shown to speak several different languages and is a skilled musician. He has also had many jobs that would require a good resume; and had 188 different jobs within the first 400 episodes."

SO MUCH MORE Then Don Ramon could ever concieve... You honsetly begin to feel REALLY bad for Don Ramon seeing all the crap he has to deal with the rent and whatnot then all of the sudden gets beat up by a yellow fat man from the gringo region all for a chicken leg and hamburger! Dx

On a more nicer note they should probably just be friends at the end of it instead.
Some Times Homer Simpson Is A Jackass But He Is Intelligent As Family's Father

"On a more nicer note they should probably just be friends at the end of it instead." Alternative Ending More Half-Assed Of All XD

Everton L. Silva said:
"On a more nicer note they should probably just be friends at the end of it instead." Alternative Ending More Half-Assed Of All XD
I wouldn't truly call it half ass but knowing Homer yeah! xD

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Everton L. Silva said:
I wouldn't truly call it half ass but knowing Homer yeah! xD
I'm Used Google Translator Who have Literally Sometimes Trash Translation

Also Don Ramon's "Regen." was removed making the odds of him surviving Homers yellow mutant brute force of his even worse sadly Chilidriana wouldn't be at all happy to hear such news, the Regen wasn't ethical enough though he still has Toon Force on his side its not as potent and wouldn't help matters at all actually.

so is this match a stomp it's a building level plus character with many haxs like his insane regen and literally coming back to life vs a small building character who doesn't have any useful haxs against homer

Agletonwiki said:
so is this match a stomp it's a building level plus character with many haxs like his insane regen and literally coming back to life vs a small building character who doesn't have any useful haxs against homer
Yeah I made such claims to get the point across, Twinkie Boi Gringo DESTROYS Mexican anorexic lad sadly, Heck he'll casually destroy Do├▒a Florinda as well... Possibly for now since I'm looking for feats of the Chavo series I do not know if you heard of it yourself.

Back