• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Homelander meets his PG counterpart and they fight to see who's the edgier Superman deconstruction.

Homelander is in his 8-B key for this fight, and the battle takes place in a random city. Speed is equalized of course.

Homelander: 8 (Axx, Armor, Oleg, Sonic, Stek, Schnee, Pop, Wholesome)

Tighten:

Omni-Man flies down and claps both of them:

Last edited:
I don't know much about Homelander, so if I'm wrong tell me.

But going off their profiles, Homelander's states he's possibly 8-B via decapitating Queen Maeve with one punch. Queen Maeve is possibly 8-B for being superior to a character that I assume is 8-B. Either way Homelander can one hit kill an 8-B character, which means he can do the same to Tighten who is weaker than Maeve.

If Tighten plays it smart, he can use his longer range with eye beams to defeat Homelander, who otherwise holds a big AP advantage as explained by TheRustyOne. If he does that, he can easily win.

... However, he is not smart, and probably gets folded in melee

If Tighten plays it smart, he can use his longer range with eye beams to defeat Homelander, who otherwise holds a big AP advantage as explained by TheRustyOne. If he does that, he can easily win.

... However, he is not smart, and probably gets folded in melee
Considering we are talking about the same guy who flies without thinking on opponents it can be ended in one punch.

I agree with Armor's assessment, but I'd also like to note that Tighten is considerably stronger in Lifting Strength than Homelander.

Homelander still probably wins, but if Tighten went for a submission hold, he could very well choke him out or incap. Not that he'd do it, he doesn't seem skilled and the difference isn't so massive as to overpower him with one finger or something like that.

Tighten has better range feats so he can abuse that

Oh yeah, is just in character that break stuff right?

Also I think homelander is more likely to use lasers right? Because he is lazy? Haven't watched the boys outside the comics sadly

Oh yeah, is just in character that break stuff right?

Also I think homelander is more likely to use lasers right? Because he is lazy? Haven't watched the boys outside the comics sadly
Homelander can be playful that's for sure. It can take time before he starts acting seriously.

Tighten would be serious but he's also just a moron. Hell, the reason he's called Tighten us because he couldn't spell Titan. Homelander overall has an advantage so i'm inclined to just vote for him.

Advantages we got going:

Tighten: Lifting Strength and Range

Homelander: Raw AP and Intelligence

Tighten’s not gonna abuse range. He’s a brawler, he’s a moronic gorilla man who’s just gonna try to fistfight Homelander. It’s not a stomp, but Homelander wins probably like, 7/10 or 8/10 times.

It might, yes. That said, speed is equalized here, if you take that away Tighten does stomp (maybe) and Metro Man obliterates... So Homelander is still the weakest one, most of the time.

It's incredibly lowballed, believe it or not. Dude spent several days in the blink of an eye- maybe even higher since the attack coming at him might've been light speed. It's unironically a MFTL+ feat, might calc it one day.

It's incredibly lowballed, believe it or not. Dude spent several days in the blink of an eye- maybe even higher since the attack coming at him might've been light speed. It's unironically a MFTL+ feat, might calc it one day.
Wasn’t it a laser from the sun? It’s probably relativistic at least

homelander one-shotted queen maeve, queen maeve is vastly superior to crimson countess, crimson countess is 14 tons. so homelander should scale way above 14 tons

homelander one-shotted queen maeve, queen maeve is vastly superior to crimson countess, crimson countess is 14 tons. so homelander should scale way above 14 tons
That is just far stronger than 14+ tons, upscale is only allowed up to a 1.2x Difference (was 1.5x before but.... naruto happened)

Back