• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander vs. The Beast (Kung fu Hustle)

Assuming both starting at close distance, the Beast could overwhelming him in H2H combat, leaving him without chance to fight back. If i remember right, Chinese martial arts focus alot on disable the opponent, usually breaking their body as result. Consider how savage the Beast is, he would likely try to break his neck or bones.

The moment the beast gets within H2H range, I doubt he'd beable to counter the Heat Vision instantly blazing from his eyes, no warning at all I assume. Homelander isn't gonna sit there and let himself get hit.

How would homelander even react to the beast in toad form he blitzed sing a high-8C and was able to hurt him slightly

Speed is equalized.

To be honest with you, i found the scaling in the verse make no sense. I probably gonna make a clean-up thread soon.

Jamesthetaker said:
But consider how arrogant he is, would Homelander use it on a person whom he thought is a normal person?
Yeah. That's his opening move against like, everyone in the show. Whenever he's in a fight it's just Heat Vision.

The Beast will sense Homelander isn't taking him seriously and probably get angry if Homelander does manage to push the Beast to the point that he uses the toad style, he'll blitz

Now that the Beast has Extrasensory Perception, he would sense Homelander killing intent and realized how dangerous he is, he will immediately stop playing around and go straight for killing.

Noted how others martial artist in the verse could perform some good acrobatics skills, like backflip, mid-air jump or controls their own movements to some degree and so on. The Beast could likely dodge Homelander heat vision.

How is Homelander recently tiered in his 8-C?

The "fire cloud demon god"'s 8-C taps at 0.38 tons TNT. He still has a dura neg attack with a pitiful range. FYI.

Jamesthetaker said:
@Jasonsith

You said it by yourself in this thread. Also, i remember someone said that burning a plane jet could result in 8-C?
Total destruction of a big airplane is High 8-C. Just cooking the airplane wings and let the fuel inside do the job is not.

So nothing is updated from my last estimation.

So The Beast seems to have slight AP advantage and possibly some questionable dura neg, while Homelander has range and true flight. To Homelander style he may just heat vision the toad man to incapacitation. Or even death.

Homelander for my reasons and RA if not a skill stomp.

The Beast got Extrasensory Perception which he could immediately detect Homelander killing intent or battle spirit and so the moment Homelander eyes start to glow, he would have try to dodge it. Flight might be problem to him but The Beast can lure him into tight space or bring him down by himself since martial artist in the verse did have some good acrobatics skills.

Also, why is this a skill stomp? Can you explain for me.

Jasonsith said:
Jamesthetaker said:
@Jasonsith

You said it by yourself in this thread. Also, i remember someone said that burning a plane jet could result in 8-C?
Total destruction of a big airplane is High 8-C. Just cooking the airplane wings and let the fuel inside do the job is not.
So nothing is updated from my last estimation.

So The Beast seems to have slight AP advantage and possibly some questionable dura neg, while Homelander has range and true flight. To Homelander style he may just heat vision the toad man to incapacitation. Or even death.

Homelander for my reasons and RA if not a skill stomp.
Homelander didn't just cook the wings though, the Heat Vision literally carved almost all the way through it, then he struck a pose as the fuel finished the job. Seeing as how that was done with no effort at all, I highly think Homelander could burn away the plane completely.

Basically after the Beast transformed Sing was having so much trouble keeping up he couldn't dodge the Beast's attacks even when they were around 10 meters away from each other.

Back