• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander attacks a Teacher (Homelander vs Aiko Hatayama) (GRACE)

Fight starts twenty metres apart, in an open field. Main Story Aiko and 8-B Homelander are used.

Speed equalized.

Homelander is >> 14 tons of TNT

Aiko's magic is 19 tons of TNT

Aiko Hatayama: 7 (Expectro2000xx, Noneless21, jojo123, Dinamic8000, pfate17, Cimafranca133, Mariogoods)

Homelander:

Incon:

Last edited:
First of, Aiko is not much of a fighter, she's more supporter so there's not a lot of things Aiko can do

Plus Homelander cam fly, while Aiko can't

physically she is weak but she can use spirit magic to mess with his (mind, senses, soul, emotions...), their fighting in an open field and she can manipulate plant (does that help?)
she can just give a past trauma or mind break him

this just in case Homelander doesn't attack instantly

Meld could been a better choice if not for the AP difference

In that case it's a matter of who lands their attack first. Homelander is lazy and cocky so he usually leaves himself open and takes his time, but his attacks are usually either his heat vision or simply charging and attacking. Usually the latter, actually.

Aiko is naturally a gentle and timid person, but here she knows Homelander is an enemy, so she'll probably fight to keep him at a distance. Just keep in mind that if Homelander touches her or hits her with heat vision she might as well be made of 1-ply tissue paper; any part of her he hits will be shredded.

As a others said Aiko isn't really a fighter so she isn't that accustomed to fight, so Homelander actually have a chance. That said however, through the main story Aiko got the determination to fight and even kill when needed, so she is able to fight back. Furthermore, since she have spirit magic she only really need things like a yell to knock down Homelander or if she don't want to be so violent she could also choose to go with Social Influencing magic, both things are either possible though in a combat scenario I suppose she would be more likely to go with the knock down option. So do to this in princle I vote Aiko.

hi guys it's my first time commenting n vsbattles

Aiko has three basic ways to win:

- Sea of Trees Manifestation (Homelander would be so disoriented in the sea of trees that he would look like the protagonists of the film the blair witch).

2 - use some long-distance magic that damages his mind or soul.

3 - Use Pseudo Soul War Tree with Soul Impact to knock down the Homelander on the first hit it lands.

hi guys it's my first time commenting n vsbattles
Aiko has three basic ways to win:

- Sea of Trees Manifestation (Homelander would be so disoriented in the sea of trees that he would look like the protagonists of the film the blair witch).

2 - use some long-distance magic that damages his mind or soul.

3 - Use Pseudo Soul War Tree with Soul Impact to knock down the Homelander on the first hit it lands.
This is first key Aiko, in other words Main Story Aiko, which mean that she still haven't got Sea of Trees Manifestation or Pseudo Soul War Tree, those are from the her second key, the After-Stories Aiko.

So the only real option from those three you mentioned would be the second one, which I already mentioned in my previous post.

The decider is whether Aiko can and will hit him with long range attacks before he hits her. If we look at Homelander's fights, he doesn't attack from a distance, and he is not cautious at all. In his fight against Queen Maeve he approaches slowly, and allows her to hit him twice, first when she throws an idiot at him and then when she swings her sword at his head. Then he punches her and kills her. Later when he fights Black Noir, he charges forward and physically attacks Black Noir while ranting, and gets torn apart. So using his heat vision to test his enemy or keep them away is not something he does.

He can also hear people's heart beats and smell fear, which in this case will work against him. Aiko will be fearful and nervous, and he will combine that with Aiko's non-threatening appearance in his mind and conclude that she's weak.

With all that in mind, how likely is it that Aiko will use those hax before he manages to get his hands on her?

Very likely, she is a pacifist and a get flustheres a lot, but whwn she decide to fight she fight and she is also more violent than what one would think, like her first combat feat was make a big explosion that destroyed the headquarters of the church (this before having spirit magic and when her only magic was magic related to plants), then the next closest thing to a combat feat is her using spirit magic to brainwash thousands of peoples to go to war and then latter she commanded said thousands of people to fight against apostles. Those are basically her feats until now in the main story (at least until vol 13 where the author will likely buff her), after this she have more featd of being, relatively speaking, quite violent but you could sort of ignore them arguing that by that point she was already too dyed by Hajime.

So considering how this is a combat scenario, how she is more violent than what one could think, how easy is to use spirit magic in a combat sense (either something like the brainwash/social influencing or soul impact to knock the other side), how intimidating Homelander is and how open he let himself be, I don't think is hard for Aiko to get a win before Homelander can take her down.

Match has been added, Homelander got smacked down by a little teacher now.

I'm thinking I might have some other matches in mind for him too...

You know the Homelander is a punching bag when even a cute anime girl can smack him down.
The girls of Touhouverse, Puella verse, Umineko verse, Sailor Moon verse, Slayers verse, and a few others might object to that statement... You know, after they're done twisting Homelander into a pretzel and making him kiss his own butt.

Back