• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that this was funny, so I just made it mostly for how meme it look. SBA and speed equal

934002.jpg

vs

07uUll9lENsfg0T8flEtjNceeO4Smt2UKZFFfnyS.jpg

Last edited:
Ainz wombo-combos her into oblivion
She don't resist it, but to compensate she have infinite revives (actually the thing is supposed to automatically activate if any abnormality is detected in the girls so she would also recover from other things aside from death).

Edit: Also, don't know how likely is that Ainz would try to abuse time stop against what at his eyes looks like a child.

Last edited:
She don't resist it, but to compensate she have infinite revives (actually the thing is supposed to automatically activate if any abnormality is detected in the girls so she would also recover from other things aside from death).
infinite revives
with someone who can't deal with that kind of immortality
I think you forget that Ainz's immortality negation is via True DEATH. Aiko resists death manipulation. Ainz can't death her, which means he's got no wincons because TGoALiD takes approximately 3 years to come out and Aiko can just hax him cause Ainz doesn't resist conceptual manipulation, and he's gotta resist both type 2 concept manip and law manip to ignore haxes from her.

I think you forget that Ainz's immortality negation is via True DEATH. Aiko resists death manipulation. Ainz can't death her, which means he's got no wincons because TGoALiD takes approximately 3 years to come out and Aiko can just hax him cause Ainz doesn't resist conceptual manipulation, and he's gotta resist both type 2 concept manip and law manip to ignore haxes from her.
I mean, being honest I actually supposed that would be the case, but after notice how funny the idea of Aiko beating Ainz would be (specially considering that he is the 5th spot in the strongest non-smurf list) I needed to make the match to confirm, this can be taken as a fight for the strongest non-smurf list if you want.

I mean, being honest I actually supposed that would be the case, but after notice how funny the idea of Aiko beating Ainz would be (specially considering that he is the 5th spot in the strongest non-smurf list) I needed to make the match to confirm, this can be taken as a fight for the strongest non-smurf list if you want.
Don't you mean Small Building level? And I'm pretty some people below Ainz, like Issac, completely slaughter Aiko

Don't you mean Small Building level? And I'm pretty some people below Ainz, like Issac, completely slaughter Aiko
Isaac can't even affect her with the distance, plus her own haxs, superior AP (with magic) and infinite revives that he can't negate, and I'm sure the same apply to the rest or at least most of lower spots, in the case of some of the lower spots I can even see her SI ******* them.

Isaac can't even affect her with the distance, plus her own haxs, superior AP (with magic) and infinite revives that he can't negate, and I'm sure the same apply to the rest or at least most of lower spots, in the case of some of the lower spots I can even see her SI ******* them.
Guess who also has infinite revives and can get close enough with those to let Aiko get hit with unresisted passives?

And one of the others literally EEs(or some shit) with a thought and can just do it constantly and force an incon

Do Ainz's instant death spells have a distance limit to hit the target?
because if he did he would have to go through Aiko's Sea of Trees Manifestation and Ainz's skeletons would be useless against Aiko since she can use necromancy too,she could control Ainz's skeletons if he used them.
(On the other hand, nearby classmates there was another person who was giving a contribution surprisingly large.It was Aiko.

From the rear, she stared at “You Can Do It, Agitator! Compilation of Lovely Speeches Learned Case by Case” handwritten by Hajime while at a certain interval she urged the allied force so that their morale would not drop with words that the classmates felt they had heard from elsewhere. She was also raising her voice because of her own battle.

― I command in the name of Aiko Hatayama! O transitory life, arise once more and destroy the enemy!

Right after she said that, several of the apostles who should have been defeated were on their feet in a swaying motion. And so they attacked the god's servants who were supposed to be their allies with a force that seemed to have regained its original specifications without restraint.

That was the effect of Aiko's soul magic. She reproduced a pseudo-soul of her own soul and manipulated it to possess the flesh of the apostles. This magic combined Soul Reproduction, which created a transient soul, and Dark magic Necromancy.

Aiko, whose vocation as a Farmer was the only non-combatant vocation among her classmates excluding Hajime, became aware of her own powerlessness, ever since the Synergist left on her journey, she became aware and began to look for a way to fight back. protect your students.

Thus, she thought a lot about how to use the soul magic that was her only advantage, and the result she achieved was this magic. It was ironic that what tipped her off was the traitorous Eri's necromancy and Binding Soul, the aspect in which this magic was using corpses also caused a fierce conflict in her heart, yet, Aiko continued in the development of this magic).

because if he did he would have to go through Aiko's Sea of Trees Manifestation and Ainz's skeletons would be useless against Aiko since she can use necromancy too,she could control Ainz's skeletons if he used them.
All of Ainz's death spells don't have travel time.

Ainz can just take control of his Skeletons with a skill.

is
(On the other hand, nearby classmates there was another person who was giving a contribution surprisingly large.It was Aiko.

From the rear, she stared at “You Can Do It, Agitator! Compilation of Lovely Speeches Learned Case by Case” handwritten by Hajime while at a certain interval she urged the allied force so that their morale would not drop with words that the classmates felt they had heard from elsewhere. She was also raising her voice because of her own battle.

― I command in the name of Aiko Hatayama! O transitory life, arise once more and destroy the enemy!

Right after she said that, several of the apostles who should have been defeated were on their feet in a swaying motion. And so they attacked the god's servants who were supposed to be their allies with a force that seemed to have regained its original specifications without restraint.

That was the effect of Aiko's soul magic. She reproduced a pseudo-soul of her own soul and manipulated it to possess the flesh of the apostles. This magic combined Soul Reproduction, which created a transient soul, and Dark magic Necromancy.

Aiko, whose vocation as a Farmer was the only non-combatant vocation among her classmates excluding Hajime, became aware of her own powerlessness, ever since the Synergist left on her journey, she became aware and began to look for a way to fight back. protect your students.

Thus, she thought a lot about how to use the soul magic that was her only advantage, and the result she achieved was this magic. It was ironic that what tipped her off was the traitorous Eri's necromancy and Binding Soul, the aspect in which this magic was using corpses also caused a fierce conflict in her heart, yet, Aiko continued in the development of this magic).
is this from LN vol 13

can only Aiko from before vol 13? and also I think that necromancy is not in Aiko's skills from Wiiki
Yeah, it was one of the things I thought in add in a near crt because seems like last time I forgot to list it between her techniques.

Edit: Just now saw the scene and didn't noticed it was from the last main story arc in the wn, the necromancy feat I was thinking was from the after stories but if she also did that in the war against Ehit then the thing should be added in the crt of vol 13 (which also quite likely would buff her more than the wn version).

Edit: Also, don't know how likely is that Ainz would try to abuse time stop against what at his eyes looks like a child.
Ainz when he merced a child with a Fireball zero hesitation

He has no reason to really care if they're a child. Hell, 2 of the Floor Guardians look like children

One thing is use a fireball another is go with your strongest haxs
Not really. Shows he won't hesitate to kill a child. Especially since again, he has zero reason to underestimate someone who looks like a child. 2 of his Floor Guardians look like children, and a 3rd looks like a young teenager.

People are so weird trying to say Ainz would underestimate someone based purely on looks

Should I throw Aiko at Balthasar gelt?
Unless he is someone in the higher spots of the non-smurf list I don't care, you can make as many threads you want putting characters against smurfs warhammer characters, I'm not going to participate.
Not really. Shows he won't hesitate to kill a child. Especially since again, he has zero reason to underestimate someone who looks like a child. 2 of his Floor Guardians look like children, and a 3rd looks like a young teenager.

People are so weird trying to say Ainz would underestimate someone based purely on looks
Instead of underestimate the point is more that he don't have any motive to begin with his strongest haxs instead of other things. Not that it matter again even if he begin with time stop because at the end Aiko just return.

But anyways, I already submitted Aiko in the list itself explaining why she also defeat the other spots (with a favorable reception besides Reaper inability to accept things unless they are wrote in a bolded way in the profiles, even if one show him scans and other users, including an admin, say that is something correct) so this thread could be ignore or even closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back