• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hollow Knight Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I provided that scaling image so I agree

Again, the math itself is fine and the context makes sense so I agree.

Butters was the one to get it from 9-B to 9-A and now this tries to get it to 9-C, so someone should notify him.

For reference, a housefly is 6-7 millimeters and a honeybee measures 15 millimeters which is reasonable for an average bug. Twenty-five centimeters is almost the length of a ruler at my school.

The bees are a bit bigger than him, so that is consistent.

Honestly, this is using a calc making an assumption that bug is that big on the same assumption we assume his nail is how big it is. The fact bug sizes are inconsistent. Tiny bees smaller than The Knight exist. And so do large bees, adding in that their Rain is normal sized. Which even a light s rain would have large drops for something that small. But rain seems to be average sized for them. We shouldn't debuff it based off this considering we don't know if that bug is really that big. It's not the most trustable source. Really, this verses size is extremely hard to land. Many looks can change how big they are.

The nail looks nothing like the nails used to scale from. The Stag Beetle looks normal and is called a Stag Beetle.

Grubs and stuff exist and actual bee size isn't that far off from the knight, and water doesn't have a minimum droplet size. They're also underground except for like 2 areas, and there's no rain there.

OMG, I just looked at the verse page and nobody updated it when the verse got to small building. It still says the verse is wall level. Let's try to remember the verse page this time.

Alright, cool, good thread, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back