• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hmmmm i wonder where this is going.... (Kamijou Touma vs Scp-106)

Both know nothing about each other

Touma somehow appear in containment breach that scp-106 has been keep in and scp-106 happen to break out.

Ah such misforture.

Both are 100m apart of each other.

Win by all mean for both.

Touma should pretty much take this. Any touch causing corrosion just needs to be touched to be undone, and as it is Touma already always tries to punch with the Imagine Breaker.

The SCP could as easily just make anything else he touches start rotting and spilling the beans, not to mention being pulled into the pocket dimension would prove impossible. Plus teleporting by getting into his portal? Not really a big trouble for Touma.

@Sir Problem is 106 never actually goes directly for a kill via corrosion, he 100% of the time leads with phasing into the floor and setting up a bunch of traps as he enjoys torturing his prey before killing them, such as lining a wall with jagged metal and then pulling his prey into it when they look at it

Because he would just phase to other parts of the building. Does Touma have clairvoyance or something? Because 106 was able to set up traps in a building full of special ops soldiers from the Foundation without them noticing and ended u using these traps to kill all but one guy.

Touma does have a kind of foresight that is entirely subconscious and make his chances of reacting properly way better. He could react to sudden carbon spikes coming without warning at him and even making people bend around them like some plastic doll to go directly towards him.

Though I'll have to look into the scene again to have the full context.

I still think Touma Has a fair chance here

Pretty much due to 106 almost never go for kill.

Then I am even more sure that Touma will be able to deal with him. 106 still needed to get out to do stuff, even though it was taking its time ******* around with them. But more than anything, it was taking his time.

Supernatural shenanigans is Touma's daily life, 106 has no idea about IB and Touma can use all that time to think of something as adapting on the fly or finding deciphering the technical shenanigans of his opponent's abilities is, again, something he knows far too well. Not to mention his Foresight, which has let him react to many different things.

Argoneedsmorelove said:
Eh I think that Touma's precognition gives him the edge here over the traps, bug idk enough yet to vote.
Touma precog has now change to Analytical Prediction...but don't worry it won't change anything.

I mean he wont have any way to observe 106 seeing as 106 will immediately nope out of there so how will he be able to analyze anything?

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean he wont have any way to observe 106 seeing as 106 will immediately nope out of there so how will he be able to analyze anything?
I mean.......his Analytical Prediction is there because his ability is fall into that but as same time....it not exactly that.

As it said it his profile, his "precog" as as fan translate like to call it more like extra sense as this point.

in Alot of his fights he can somehow predict enemy Come from his blind spot (even behind him) and attack with speed far beyond his own speed even then he still block it

As it already said in his profile. He don't even need to aware of the enemy to know where the attack will came from.

I am not saying he will be aware of where 106 will be coming from, but he will be completely able to react. Touma somehow picks up on the cues of his opponents body language and incredibly subtle atmospheric information to react to things that he should have no way of knowing they are coming. He does this even against attacks way quicker than he is and many times with no knowledge what's coming.

Back