• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitsugaya Toshiro vs Lille Barro

Both starts at their Strongest Forms.

Both bloodlusted.

Speed is equal.

Fight takes place at Soul King's Palace.

They start 500m apart

Who wins and why ?

Toshiro can freeze even intangible things and negate them ( Like he did to Gerard's Hope which is intangible ). He can very well do the same thing to Lille.

But Lille also can headshot him.

I don't know for now man. I would say Inconclusive for now. Gonna wait for others' opinions.

Toshiro has no way to bypass Lille Spatial intangibility.

As for the4godlike argument, Gerard's hope has physical manifestation which is his sword. Toshiro cannot interractes with someone that, in essence, doesn't even exist in the same, let's just say realm, as he is.

Is Lille's Intangibility because of him being made of Light ?

But even so , doesn't this mean he can freeze and negate intangible things ?

Considering his scrift, which obviously related to spatial thingy, I would say no.

Even if he is, Toshiro ain't feeezing him either since light is not even a matter due the lacks of mass.

How can Toshiro freeze something that doesn't even have a mass?

I also don't think he is made of light but it seems this wiki thinks that way.

But light has both particle and wave forms. Toshiro can freeze particles.

Hope is an intangible thing and was embedded in Hoffnung Blade whick is tangible thing. It is OK till here.

Then Toshiro froze the Hoffnung Blade and it lost its function. In other words it lost Hope.

He froze both tangible Hoffnung Blade and intangible Hope.

So you are saying he needs an physical manifestation of intangible thing to freeze and negate it. It might be true but it might be wrong also.

Still on the edge here.

Im not sure how Freezing works on somebody who is physically not tangible

i mean the ice would encase lille...but thats it

the ice needs to touch the user in order to activate its nulling effects.

What im saying is

The ice is surrounding lille from head to toe,but it ain't touching him so i dont see how it can nullify his abilities

I vote lille for now

How would Toshiro gonna win? Better question, how would he gonna even touch him? All of his attacks would be utterly worthless in front of chicken Lille.

You know what , i also think that Hitsugaya need to touch his opponent to freeze/negate him.

Well even if Lille is light , it seems like photons don't have mass even though they are particle (i dont know why).

So Toshiro can do nothing to Lille.

This is a stomp. Toshiro can't do shit to Lille while the guy could very well snipes him from afar and basically says F-you to the tier difference.

Really? well i dont care how it goes but its a shame to close this thread

We are finally nearing a toshiro L and its from someone on his verse

Stomp or Not,i wont support any of the side

just saying its a bit of a shame to close this

If you wish to give him an L, use someone from some very haxed verse out there. Dante could possibly defeat him if he isn't screwing around.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
If you wish to give him an L, use someone from some very haxed verse out there. Dante could possibly defeat him if he isn't screwing around.
Its not that i want toshiro to lose,its just the fact i want to see a Bleach vs Bleach thread get concluded

Which reminds me that the Uryu vs. Lille thread reached grace period and should be added

So yeah.....Whatever happens to this thread,i wont complain

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The Beast beat Dante and inconclusive with Toshiro.

Should this thread be closed then ?

The4Godlike said:
Is Lille's Intangibility because of him being made of Light ?
But even so , doesn't this mean he can freeze and negate intangible things ?
Not really. His trompete is light, not phasing

Eh... Toshiro froze hope, an abstract thing. Abstract is even more intangible than intangibility itself.

If Lil can headshot within those few secs without Toshi dodging, he wins. If not, he loses.

Either way, it's a one shot for one of them.

I'm on Shiro's side, as he was on Gerard's speed, and he and Lil are in the same league.

Lille barro is the leader of the elites so he is slightly stronger than gerard also has much harder hax to deal with since its point and shoot, gerard is not actually powerfull unless you kill him a few times.

lille barro wins rather easily as toshiro is not Adult form in base, toshiro base form would get stomp into oblivion before even knowing why, this is the same kid who got easily beaten by bazz-b while toshiro is powerfull but that is in the future or his forcefull maturity without them he is even weaker than Renji.

toshiro would need bankai to even survive base lille barro which leaves him completely rekt after he goes volstandig, of course if people want him to go adult form that is something but this is a realistic fighting expectation not some plot device because toshiro is a MC, toshiro wont survive the time it takes for his bankai to mature his body.

Lille Barro keeps stomping. We must never forget he was the leader of Schutzstaffel for a reason. His hax is broken

Back