• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hitman: Upgrades for No.47

@Stefano4444 Are those same avalanches that normal humans survive at/over the level 5 danger level? @Soldier Blue That'll be noted on the RPG part. I think that's all thefeats I can find for 47 at this point.

TheGodAboveMarvel said:
@Stefano4444 Are those same avalanches that normal humans survive at/over the level 5 danger level?
While an entire the avalanche may had an AP of Large Building level, a human wouldn't never actually tank all that AP due of how an avalanche work, the human is simply too small compare with the avalanche itself and all the energy is spread to an very large area, he human would only took a fraction of the energy released.

The logic is the same of a massive explosion, if you're hundreds of meters away from a nuke you wouldn't need City level durability to survive the blast.

Since I'm aware of people questioning where's it stated that 47 is ageless I'd like to insert the interview where it is stated. And that interview is here, specifically the [timeless] part.

I agree with everything here except the Building level thing. Wall level sounds more appropriate, and the 1000-ft drop into an ocean with 47's given mass of 87 kilograms would wield 254,000 joules.

Also, there's the Pablo Ochoa thing. That guy is a beast when taking minigun rounds. He should have been shredded, but he survives for far too damn long before finally dying, and 47 can kill idiots like him with a single neck snap. Unbelievable, XD.

And avalanches got Ajay Ghale from Far Cry 4 to Wall level, so why this should be any different is not known to me.

Back