• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs. Superboy-Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Hit since as soon as the fight starts he freezes time and kills him because unlike his fight with Goku, he won't be holding back and will not be messing around.

RadicalMrR said:
I say Hit since as soon as the fight starts he freezes time and kills him because unlike his fight with Goku, he won't be holding back and will not be messing around.
You say as though Superboy Prime won't survive one attack also Superboy Prime has taken the entire justice league, blitzed Wally west, and survived a universe exploding. Hit has a few feats and none of them demonstrated universal level durability or AP and yes he fought won against Goku but it's like he casually takes universe punches and his hax is very small compared to Superboy Prime who blitedz Flash Superboy Prime is leagues faster, easily blitzes Hit before he can even think of stopping time you're underestimating him too much dude.

SBP wrecked pre and post crisis justice league in its entirety which includes guys like pre-crisis superman and MMH. And hit was losing his matchup to Pre crisis superman anyway before mods had to temporarily lock the battle for insane Bias from the DB side,it's simple logic that SBP at peak is considerably stronger than superman and has a lot more haxes.

KazarianFahs said:
SBP wrecked pre and post crisis justice league in it's entierity which includes guys like pre crisis superman and MMH.And hit was losing his matchup to Pre crisis superman anyway before mods had to temporarily lock the battle for insane Bias from the DB side,it's simple logic that SBP at peak is considerably stronger than superman and has a lot more haxxes.
Thank yes agree

No thats not true, Hit was winning therefore they closed that battle.

On topic, Hit takes this he can freeze time. Also his combat speed without time freeze is on par with ssjb. His hits are hurting Goku that has 3-a durability.

Also Hit was holding back

Superboy Prime easily via having far more hax, similar durability and AP to SSJBKKX10 Goku, and possessing FAR more speed, making even Wally and Pre-Crisis Superman look like snails. Hit is getting vaporized before he could even think about thinking about the Tokitobashi.

So? Hit tanked xx combo by Goku at a ssjbkk times 10 and Hit was ready for round 2. Hell he even got improved in round 2. SO again what will Supes do?

(Using peak SBP ie. crisis time trapper)SBP can simply retconn punch HIT which will erase HIT from existence and ignores HIT's durability,and has moderate resistance to reality warping,which is a way of saying resistance to space/time manipulation,he has matter manipulation,which again,ignores conventional durability,targeting sensitive organs via heat vision,also SBP starts to absorb your powers,as you fight with him,so HIT is gonna give SBP his powers involuntarily and grow weaker as the fight progresses as SBP grows stronger,also SBP is Time trapper,he can go back and forth in time and send people back and forth in time.

1)Speed is equalized so why are people saying speed blizetes.

2)If speed is unequalized SBP speed blitzes and thats not allowed so it won't be added.

To the man who said Hit can only do one attack in Tokitobashi here at 3:45

Also Hit was trying his damndest to not kill Goku and in this case he has no problam ripping entire organs out in Tokitobashi

SBP does have more hax but hit has time freeze so he can just pound on SBP with heavy vital spot blows for 0.5 seconds. True Goku lived so I have no doubt SBP will live through the first barrage but will be harmed and since speed is equalized because SBP is faster hit can ready time skip again before SBP reaches him. Hit will also continue to evolve as well during the fight.

RadicalMrR said:
1)Speed is equalized so why are people saying speed blizetes.

2)If speed is unequalized SBP speed blitzes and thats not allowed so it won't be added.

To the man who said Hit can only do one attack in Tokitobashi here at 3:45

Also Hit was trying his damndest to not kill Goku and in this case he has no problam ripping entire organs out in Tokitobashi
It says speed is equalized if "needed" which is needed anyway since this would be a stomp for superboy prime. Two your underestimating superboy prime way too much if you think hit will kill him that easily. super boy prime took on literally the entire justice league both post and pre crisis superman (who can already match hit or even beat him but that is a debate for another day) his durability can withstand an entire universal explosion and with him at the center and that's not even him at countdown yet. Hit is an assassin but superboy prime is a monster and for hits time ability may I remind you that superboy prime alters entire timelines with punches.im pretty sure he will shatter hits time stop especially can't be strong if it last for only .5 seconds. Superboy prime takes this because better hax, strength, and I think durability as well.

People who can move at Massivly FTL+ speeds can do more then humanitniy in 0.5 seconds then humanity in it's entire existence.

Plus he can stack it.

Yes I understand SBP is universal class and so is Hit

And the fact that SBP is a monster only hinders him because as proven by Hit's fights if you don't counter his his tokitobashi you won't be able to touch him,just look at the fight with Vegeta and Vegeta stated that Hit's attacks were soft and the fight was still a massacre.

Goku and Hit are both atleast capable to destroy 5 in each punch if we take Goku shock wave feat and multiply it by 10.(Keep in mind this is ignoring a transformation and 3+ years of training)

Let me ask you whats stoping Hit from ripping all of SBP's organs while time is frozen?

I'm not underestimating SPB and I don't have a bias for Hit (in the SBP Vs Goku thread I voted for SPB because I knew Goku couldn't handle his hax but in this case the roles are reversed)

Please don't quote it just takes up space.

4-Hit(with reasoning and no contradiction to the OP)

2-SBP(There was another but they said because SBP blitzes which isn't allowed)

Guys try to please keep tally in your comments

It says speed is equalized if "needed" which is needed anyway since this would be a stomp for superboy prime. Two your underestimating superboy prime way too much if you think hit will kill him that easily. super boy prime took on literally the entire justice league both post and pre crisis superman (who can already match hit or even beat him but that is a debate for another day) his durability can withstand an entire universal explosion and with him at the center and that's not even him at countdown yet. Hit is an assassin but superboy prime is a monster and for hits time ability may I remind you that superboy prime alters entire timelines with punches.im pretty sure he will shatter hits time stop especially can't be strong if it last for only .5 seconds. Superboy prime takes this because better hax, strength, and I think durability as well.

Hit hits vital spots and his ap is universe level so enough hits will work and Hit still will become stronger. Plus his time stop got better as when goku overcame it he froze him in place while he was moving through frozen time. Also I never said hit will beat him easy I'll even edmit this will be a fight and hit is not as physical as strong as SBP and that he has way more hax. I'm just saying I believe Hit can win. Also how the hell did he alter timelines with punches that makes no sense can you explain because destroying is one thing but altering them sounds like he has reality warping

Huesito88 said:
Question I want to know exactly how fast is superboy prime please give me a number
Anywhere above wally 23,759,448,520,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000c

Maybe near is infinite speed during time travel but for numbers sake he should be anywhere above this.

Huesito88 said:
But not all flashs are created equal in every authors story.
Well one could argue that since Wally did not need to use the entire speedforce for his tredecillion c feat, yet he did have to when fighting Superboy Prime, then SBP would have to be over a tredecillion c. The only problem however is that Human Race and this story happened within different continuities and such. And I am not sure if this wiki would accept comic scaling like this.

However since this wiki does accept scaling him to Pre Crisis Superman, I think a good number for SBP would be quintillions to septillions of times FTL. So regardless of the actual number he could certainly blitz, had speed not gotten equalized due to keeping this from being a stomp.

Lord griffin I can't show you the scans for it and he does have slight reality warping as part of his abilities.

Radical R superboys primes has more hax though and when I said he's a monster I didn't mean he fights reckless I just meant he will finish hit off brutally and in fact SbP is actually very intelligent fighter and person. Hit would make this fight difficult don't get me wrong but if you read the SbP comic series you will see SbP always in the end got the upper hand and it took a tremendous amount of energy and help form literally everyone in the dc u inverse just to get rid of him

Intelligence: High School level of education - generally makes stupid decisions. He makes up for his lack of common sense with overwhelming brute strength.

Can you plese specify what hax your talking about because I read his page and not much of it would be to helpful in this fight?

Also give me a scenario of how the fight goes so I can get an idea of how you think it will go.

Huesito88 said:
Wait pre crisi superman is above septillion c
According to this calc he is (though the legitamacy of it is being debated a bit.) However since his profile already says he can traverse the universe in seconds so septillions seems like a fair number for him regardless if that feat is accepted.

Ah well it seems like the calc has been accepted, however it will only be counted as "travel speed." Not sure what Pre Crisis Superman's "combat and movement speed" would be listed at then.

EDIT: Ehh it still seems to be a bit inconclusive...

Grudgeman1706 said:
Lord griffin I can't show you the scans for it and he does have slight reality warping as part of his abilities.
Ok then but wouldn't that make him 2-C or something since he altered timelines.

Well that was factoring in the nano seconds which is the different from him traveling the universe in septillion and that other feat in seconds because 1 panel equals a second which would be sextillion. But as we see even if it took a nano second for pre crisi superman to travel the whole universe it's only through space warping.

Radical R I guess I was wrong on intelligence but he is still an expert fighter on top of his enormous strength. I don't usually write scenarios but to sum it up. Hit meets SbP on his conquest. They fight. Superboy prime will realize hit is using some time manipulation cause he knows from experience. Probably freak out or some crap like that and throws hit off his guard or balance. SbP goes for the kill and brutally punches him with his dimension shattering strikes or heat vision him, freeze his body (BTW these were SOME of the hax's I was talking about) overall in my head he overpowers hit with strength,experience and slightly more hax. Surprisingly this is the first debate where no crazy DBZ/S fanboys came in and started screaming at me

I think hit wins because he has tokitobashi and speed is equalized. Hit will be trying to kill SMP unlke his fight with Goku.

God-King Superman77 said:
I think hit wins because he has tokitobashi and speed is equalized. Hit will be trying to kill SMP unlke his fight with Goku.
So will SbP again his durability is nothing to scoff at and SbP has dealt with time stuff before

Ok now I see what you mean but Hit can literally doge all those with Tokitobashi

And Hit as 1000+ years of experience.

Freeze breath doesn't freeze instantly and heat vision is easily countered with ki blast and Tokitobasi can be used to just get away if SBP ever got to close.

SBP time-line altering punches don't work like that and because they are so unpredictable he could end up messing with his own time-line.It isn't a buff to AP just an add on and not a good one at that.

Vegeta couldn't figure it out or Beerus so I really don't think a high school student will do any better.

Also since speed is equalized it's almost impossible to surprise attack Hit another result of speed being equalized is even if Hit is cought off gurd his oppenent won't be able to kill him before time stop.

Hit can also take attacks from oppoents 10X stronger and faster (this was proven when Kaioken Goku still wasn't able to put Hit down) and every attack that doesn't kill him will make his AP and Dura go up until it matches his oppoents aswell aswell as building a hax resistence and all this can be done with a couple of attacks.

Hit-5(and an extra one did not say why)

SBP-2(and another 2 people said speed blizes,OP said speed equalized so they don't count)

Grudgeman1706 said:
Radical R I guess I was wrong on intelligence but he is still an expert fighter on top of his enormous strength. I don't usually write scenarios but to sum it up. Hit meets SbP on his conquest. They fight. Superboy prime will realize hit is using some time manipulation cause he knows from experience. Probably freak out or some crap like that and throws hit off his guard or balance. SbP goes for the kill and brutally punches him with his dimension shattering strikes or heat vision him, freeze his body (BTW these were SOME of the hax's I was talking about) overall in my head he overpowers hit with strength,experience and slightly more hax. Surprisingly this is the first debate where no crazy DBZ/S fanboys came in and started screaming at me
isn't Hit over 1000 years old? compared to SBP who is only in his 20s? I would think Hit actually has a lot more experience.

Goign with Hit,since speed is same and HIT has time stop puls in actual vs fight he can go full out and use his killing techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back