• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs. Superboy-Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radical R SBP may have an high school education but he has the experience. Vegeta and beerus couldn't figure it out because they never had to deal with that so they would not know if someone is stopping time or not especially given how short it is and freeze breath does freeze instantly it's waaaaaaay below zero heck maybe even absolutely zero. I don't think hit adapts that quickly with durability and strength he's not doomsday. Honestly though even I can change your mind the debates to one sided DBS wankers are coming in and your the only one to give me a calm reasoning which I respect a lot. My vote is still SBP but that won't matter since I'm all alone on this one

there not wankers dude, just check the Goku vs SBP thread literally no one voted for Goku and he is infinitly more popular then Hit.If they were just making stuff up or just saying "Hit wins or stomps" with no reason then thats wanking

The thing with Tolitobashi is that you actually need to have prior knowledge of opponent's ability to counter it otherwise it would be nearly impossible to figure out what Hit is doing but in this case superman prime might have enough durability to withstand blows from Hits but still Hit never really shows his killer moves and Hit can be cought off guard as shown in his fights but that only happens when Goku figures out his fighting moves but despite these advantages champa seems to be confident that he can take down Hit so speed equalized Hit but speed unequalized Superman prime.

RadicalMrR said:
there not wankers dude, just check the Goku vs SBP thread literally no one voted for Goku and he is infinitly more popular then Hit
Not wankers but theirs still more DBS fans here then DC afficandos

Radical R ps I just want to remind you I love DBZ grew up with it my whole life so I'm not trying to be biased I know both characters a lot (well not too much I haven't completely caught up with DBS completely)

So counting going off of the last count from RadicalMrR did and counting the 3 legit votes Hit has gotten since then, Hit wins 8-2, That means Hit officially wins this. Though if someone could count through again to double-check that would be great.

Grudgeman1706 said:
RadicalMrR said:
there not wankers dude, just check the Goku vs SBP thread literally no one voted for Goku and he is infinitly more popular then Hit
Not really,otherwise Goku would have what like 9 or 10 losses and only 5 or 6 victories.So you theory about db fanboys is going down the toilet

^Yes Superboy stomps unequalized and you have to give a reason for Hit winning equalized for me to count you

I mean any assassin knows breaking his oppenets bones or ripping out there organs is a good way to win so it's safe to assume he would just reach into SBP and take out a couple of organs and see what happens.

Tally (only votes with reasonings that make sense I count)

Hit-6

SBP-2

Strmi said:
Grudgeman1706 said:
RadicalMrR said:
Not really,otherwise Goku would have what like 9 or 10 losses and only 5 or 6 victories.So you theory about db fanboys is going down the toilet
He actually does have that many losses and that many wins so...

SuperKamiNappa said:
So counting going off of the last count from RadicalMrR did and counting the 3 legit votes Hit has gotten since then, Hit wins 8-2, That means Hit officially wins this. Though if someone could count through again to double-check that would be great.
No. Hit wins via votes. Speed equalized has to be stated, and although I still think that SBP wins via minor reality warping punches, and could survive Hit's attacks at least once, which is all he needs, this could probably be added.

Super kami someone voted 2 time so I got confused here is the new tally

Hit-6

SBP-3

RadicalMrR said:
Super kami someone voted 2 time so I got confused here is the new tally

Hit-6

SBP-2
So one more good vote and Hit officially wins? Cool

He is also able to alter the timelines with his punches, which is likely a result of his future self, Some degree of resistance to reality warping

This is what SBP has, it doesn't work in the sense that if he hits Hit he will just go poof,no what will happen is every time he punches something in the time line changes so it really wouldn't work well in an actual fight.

Also Vegeta Vs Hit they had the same speed and Vegeta never got one hit in the whole fight

I'm Not talking overall just for this one debate and no ones a wanker here I'm just saying this debate is lacking DC afficanados to help on the SBP side

Obviously speeds unequal this is massive stomp in Superboy Prime's favor, however for this match Hit is likely going to go for time stop and try to kill off the bat. SBP is a very tough fighter and definitely won't go down easily. However like Radical said a MFTL+ being can do more in 0.5 seconds than humanity can do in the entirety of its existence. SBP is tough but I doubt he could survive that many universal punches being thrown over and over again.

Since this is a speed equal match then yes I am voting for Hit @Radical

Haha yeah whats up with Goku loses suddenly. As a 3A character he have more loses than when he was a 4B.

Haha yeah whats up with Goku loses suddenly. As a 3A character he have more loses than when he was a 4B.

Most people want to see goku have more losses than wins which is kinda petty but I see their reason

What I'm not understanding is the point of speed equalizing here. It's a stomp in hits favor if speed is equalized and its a stomp in SBP favor of speed is unequalized. Sounds like to me we should stop SBP DB threads. Since apparently this match is becoming a spite thread at this point.

Minstry of pain said:
What I'm not understanding is the point of speed equalizing here. It's a stomp in hits favor if speed is equalized and its a stomp in SBP favor of speed is unequalized. Sounds like to me we should stop SBP DB threads. Since apparently this match is becoming a spite thread at this point.
That's what I thought it should be changed to inconclusive in my opinion

No because in this scenario Super boy prime can atleast fight back but in speed unequalized Hit has no way of fighting back and thats when the people who think Hit wins really get nasty

RadicalMrR said:
No because in this scenario Super boy prime can atleast fight back but in speed unequalized Hit has no way of fighting back and thats when the people who think Hit wins really get nasty
Not really you need speed to break out of hits timestop and you nullified that by making speed equal thus nullifying the only counter. Yet I don't see SBP breaking timestop without his speed.

@Minstry Speed is not what negates Hit's time stop. It's either potency of god ki or a a character having a specific immunity to time stops.

Well when time stop isn't active he can atleast try to attack but speed unequalized Hit's dead before he can even activate his time stop

RadicalMrR said:
Well when time stop isn't active he can atleast try to attack but speed unequalized Hit's dead before he can even activate his time stop
Hit succeeded time stop when Goku activated ssjbkk x10. He did this twice. I am not seeing SBP is slow but people think Hit isnt fast enough without time stop. Dbs combat speed is fast.

This is a massive mis match

Due to Speed equalized and hits abillity to freeze time, Hits wins this. He was going up against goku and was trying NOT to kill him.

I doubt someone with the intelect of a highschool boy would figure out how his technique works. Not just that, hit has universal durabillity so even if SBP hits him. He will still be up and standing.

This is a huge stomp for Hit due to his hax

Koopi said:
This is a massive mis match

Due to Speed equalized and hits abillity to freeze time, Hits wins this. He was going up against goku and was trying NOT to kill him.

I doubt someone with the intelect of a highschool boy would figure out how his technique works. Not just that, hit has universal durabillity so even if SBP hits him. He will still be up and standing.

This is a huge stomp for Hit due to his hax
Bro it's a stomp for SbP as well since his speed dwarfs hit by a crap ton and just because he has universal durability doesn't mean he casually tanks universe attacks he would be incredibly wounded and the only reason people say hit wins is because of his small hax (which I think SbP can work around with his own hax and experience) he may have a high school level intelligence but his combat experience is strong capable of beating up BOTH supermen and the justice league.

Eh are we forgetting that SBP time trapper actually has time travel and as his name goes "time trapping" abilities? and please stop arguing on the speed guys,it's taking unnecessary space,and it's very unfair for HIT,even supes can blitz HIT and SBP blitzed flash who could blitz supes,stock SBP is a spite match.The match should be and is with equalized speed.

KazarianFahs said:
Eh are we forgetting that SBP time trapper actually has time travel and as his name goes "time trapping" abilities? and please stop arguing on the speed guys,it's taking unnecessary space,and it's very unfair for HIT,even supes can blitz HIT and SBP blitzed flash who could blitz supes,stock SBP is a spite match.The match should be and is with equalized speed.
Everyone's going for hit anyway. Wait he can counter hits time stop

^

Le time trapper

Le angry time trapper

He is just Superboy prime,but since he survived the collapse he became an anomaly in time,so he can move anywhere and anyplace in time,anytime he desires and transport anyone anywhere anyplace in time.

Only way i can explain superman's survival from time trapper's influnce is the source's protection(since it's been referred to in comics once) since superman is the jesus figure in DC comics and has divine protection from getting insta gibbed by anyone.

And yes,this match is a stomp even after speed eq but rather in SBP's favour still.

^ thank you,i didn't know that,maybe they should be included in one profile to avoid confusion,i guess,but anyways thanks

The only way Prime can win this is with his superior speed. Otherwise, he's not gonna survive for very long against Hit.

It's really hard to make matchups for Prime, especially for his base form, because of his ludicrous speed and not having much attacks aside from hax piercing punches.

Natse said:
The only way Prime can win this is with his superior speed. Otherwise, he's not gonna survive for very long against Hit.
What about the fact he has also reality warping as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back