• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Why am I doing this? Ehh I'm bored and I missed out when the Fate characters were 7-B. Speed is equalized to avoid a speed blitz. Takes place in the universe 6 tournament cause why not. 3-A versions used, let's get it on.

Hit: 2

Kingprotea:

Inconclusive:

Kingprotea
Hit Legends

I mean I don't think Z was really good to begin with. But whatever.

Hit one shots and calls it a day

I think the writing in Z was better than Super's. But at the end of the day, it's far from what dragon ball is known for.

Hit FRA

I don't see how Super is far from what DB is known for, specially given its thone was pretty clearly following the thone of the Majin Boo Saga for the first 3 sagas, and then it took its own darker twist. Really the thing I see not being like how DB already was the final part of the Future Trunks Saga, since that ending was way too bleak compared to the rest of Dragon Ball.

Anyways, I agree Hit just one-shots and calls it a day.

P. sure Kingprotea lacks access to most of her resistances, so Hit Time-Skips and one-shots. Even if rewriting the natural laws was usable, she wouldn't be able to do it before she simply died.

Hit wins, that's my vote.

Schnee One said:
I'm unsure, but her profile states she doesn't know how to use it
She has no win con, this is a stomp

Mech.gif

tfw Hit's time manip is just broken enough that it stomps people who don't resist, but is otherwise fairly haxless enough that he gets hax-stomped by others in his tier that do resist it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back