• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs JoJo verse

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized.

Serious Hit.

Where does he stop? Or, better said, whose hax can stop him from clearing? Assuming this is 1 vs 1.

@KiraKQ

and Made in Heaven/Stairway to Heaven, Tusk act 4 and Ballbreaker if Johnny and Gyro get lucky, D4C, Notorious B.I.G., Polnareff (with Anubis or SCR), maybe regular GE with its attack reflection, whitesnake, KQs bombs. Im pretty sure that there are other characters that can kill hit but thats too much information for now

GER lolstomps Hit....

Unless it turns out Hit is also acasual or immortal, which Hit only seems to have longevity and can probably still be killed

D4C Love Train sends everything Hit sends at him to some unlucky person somewhere in the world

....unless Hit can somehow create the infinite rotation before getting paradoxed, Hit might think Valentine is creating clones of Hit to battle him and then take himself out as another Hit could be extremely threatening as they can both "improve" further beyond their current max

Notorious B.I.G is immortal and assimilates matter, Hit could only stalemate at best if he destroys the planet

Tusk Act 4 can move in frozen time and oneshots

Gyro just needs to get one good hit on Hit with Ball Breaker, although this is incredibly unlikely as Hit could stop time and dodge

DIO could stop time during Hit's frozen time and stop Hit's heart...assuming he has one and assuming the Power overriding hax in DB isn't used here

Jotaro could do the same as DIO

Silver Chariot Requiem sends Hit's soul into another body, leaving him vulnerable

Pucci with C-Moon needs to get one good hit and oneshots, yet this is unlikely

Vanilla Ice erases Hit if he gets lucky enough to find him, yet this is unlikely

Cheap Trick kills Hit as soon as someone sees Hit's back

Rolling Stone (No profile) kills Hit if Hit decides to touch the stone

Any off them without resistance to time stop gets one shotted.

The ones that do have it, still get stomped since they still have an intangible clone to deal with.

Giorno stomps.

Can Giorno actually kill Hit? I looked up GER and to me it seems like more of a defensive thing than an offensive thing. Meaning this would be inconclusive since Hit can't kill Giorno and Giorno can't kill Hit.

FTW395 said:
Can Giorno actually kill Hit? I looked up GER and to me it seems like more of a defensive thing than an offensive thing.
Yes, GER can kill Hit unless he's suddenly also acasual, GER kills by sending you into a death loop, making the opponent die over and over again

It is also the ultimate defense as it sets actions to zero, meaning Hit can't do anything to Giorno via GER's hax

KiraKQ said:
Doesn't get past GER, and if including EOH DIO gets stomped with equalized speed.
dont forget that there is still novel kars :D

but i think he loses even before that, cream is a pretty invincible stand aside from the users inability to see where he attacks his enemy :)

Outcomes for Vanilla Ice would be:

Losing if he ever pokes his head out

Winning if he guesses where Hit is and Hit doesn't stop time (which Hit wouldn't even be able to see Cream, even with verse equalization Polnareff couldn't see Cream)

Stalemate if he just stays inside of Cream and doesn't move and Hit doesn't go to where Vanilla Ice "seemingly disappeared" from

Winning if Hit goes to the location where Vanilla Ice "disappeared" from and gets vaporized

Winning if Hit guards in preparation for an invisible attack and Vanilla Ice uses his spin around the area tactic

Losing if Hit ever makes Vanilla Ice angry, which is unlikely as the only time he was angered was when Iggy forced him to attack the Sand DIO

In character: Vanilla would eventually poke his head out of Cream and get oneshotted by Hit

Saikou The Lewd King said:
He can just reset his will to 0. No will to attack means ded.
how does no will to attack mean dead? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't actual giorno just Tier 8? Meaning that he wouldn't be able to hurt hit.

@JustSomeWeirdo he can only sent someone in a death loop when that person is actually dying.

how does no will to attack mean dead? Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't actual giorno just Tier 8? Meaning that he wouldn't be able to hurt hit.

@JustSomeWeirdo he can only sent someone in a death loop when that person is actually dying.

GER can definitely kill Hit...Hit wouldn't be able to make actions and GER loops, even then, there's still others that can defeat Hit.

Giorno himself is Peak Human, but GER's ability protects Giorno from harm with it's Low 2-C hax

@JustsomeWeirdo exactly GER's defensive capabilities are Low 2-C, his offensive aren't he wouldn't be able to hurt Hit. From what I can understand GER can loop someone's death when that person has actually died. He can't put someone who's alive into a death loop, he has to kill him first.

Is there any confirmation that Diavolo was even dead when the loop started? Besides, Hit wouldn't be able to act and stands can phase through people, if GER can't punch him to death he could just stop an organ such as the heart or even crush his brain

and "What if Hit doesn't have those?" or "What if Hit doesn't have them in the same place as we do?", then GER can just mess around in there for a while, Hit wouldn't be able to make any actions, GER would eventually find something vital and destroy it

HA DIO needs to hit someting with The World Over Heaven while time isn't stopped to erase someone IIRC

Joseph619 said:
Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Shouldn't he speedblitz the verse?
There are multiple Jojo characters with inifinite speed I think. Also GioGio is low 2C so it's a stomp
Yeah but their infinite speed has certain conditions that have to be met before they get that fast, for example HA Dio has to do his World Over Rewrite thing to be infinite speed. Also they have low 2-C via hax, but their durability isn't even City Level IIRC.

Infinite speed is only because they can move outside of time, within time they're probably still MFTL, just immune to time manipulation

Omnipresence =/= infinite reaction speed, something can be omnipresent while still having the reaction speed of a simple human.

Beerus1000 said:
why u saying that we already know that
Pokemon Trainer Jacob said that Zamasu would speed blitz the verse and I just explained why that isn't the case.

Pokemon Trainer Jacob said that Zamasu would speed blitz the verse and I just explained why that isn't the case.

oh I thought he was talking about hit my bad

GER can move outside of time (It moved in time that didn't even exist) and Tusk Act 4 can move in frozen time

GER would stop Hit from making ANY actions and Tusk Act 4 can oneshot

^I wouldn't say that Diavolo would do great here, at most Hit might just be confused for a bit

King Crimson can't really hurt Hit unless it phases through him, and that would need to be if he's not flying and before he notices

stands can become intantigible due to their nature, star platinum went into jotaors heart and stomped/pumped it up again,

so i wouldsay intangibiity will negate each other, and king crimsons power will make hits time-something useless too (btw, im not saying king crimson can defeat hit, but his power would counter the abilities of hit),

in any case, i vote for this insect-like stand that goes into the victims brain, it would make the fight either a draw or a win for the stand user...

Also yes, Stands can touch beings that are intangible, like Heavens Door was able to touch Reimi

GreatestSin said:
dont forget that there is still novel kars :D

but i think he loses even before that, cream is a pretty invincible stand aside from the users inability to see where he attacks his enemy :)
I think Novel kars is non canon.

keep in mind though that hit's intangibility is more about him being in another parallel world

also, he simply has to kill the stand users, so he can just stand like in another city and fire a weak ki blast or ki blasts

or just destroy the planet :p

Back