• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Himeji Wataru's 2-B rant

Well, it's easy, where is the Confirmation of an Countless Multiverse? because i've finished to read all of the manga and everything we know is there exist many parallel worlds, we don't know how much

If no one has a statement or other, i guess we should downgrae Himeji's 2-B rant to At least 2-C

We don't know how much Timeline exist, the profile say that he could affect Countless Parallel world but i don't find this statement anywhere so if none exist, he should be downgraded to 2-C

I want to make profile of characters in this verse so i need to know if this is legit or not.

2-B: Multiverse level Characters who can create and/or destroy 1001 to any higher finite number of universal 4-dimensional space-time continuums.

On the pictures there are definitely more than 1001 parrallel worlds (they are like stars on the sky).

So, 2-B is most logical tier for it.

Moreover, because it's TIMELINE multiverse, there must be countless parallel worlds by default.

It's just like timelines work.

Are you sure that the paralells worlds are the things which look as "stars" besides of the weird things with the images of the paralells world on? if yes, i guess i can create the profile of the final vilain without doubt

Back