• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
HIM
HIMPPG
Very good. I'm flattered! But thank you, Bubbles. Thank you for helping me break up the Powerpuff Girls once and for all. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go AND DESTROY THE WORLD!
~ HIM​
Summary

HIM is an infamous antagonist in The Powerpuff Girls. Known for his dark and cruel nature, but feminine posture, HIM has consistently been depicted as being one of; if not the strongest villain in the entire series.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 4-C

Name:
Unknown, his name "is so sinister, so evil, so scary, so horribly vile that his real name can never be said, lest fear be struck into the very hearts of men." so he's referred to as HIM instead.

Origin: The Powerpuff Girls

Classification: Demon

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Telekinesis, Size Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Mind Control, Shapeshifting, Acid Manipulation, Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Magic, Flight, Teleportation, Resurrection, Reality Warping, Possession, Can get stronger by eating negative emotions, Empathic Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Immortality (Type 1 and 8), Fire Manipulation, Creation, Summoning, Body Control, Earth Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Telepathy

Attack Potency: At least Small Star level (Completely stopped, overpowered and reverted the Kinetic Energy of the Cosmic Singularity Degenerator with a single casual hand gesture)

Speed: FTL+ (Casually moved the Earth back into its standard orbit after being within extremely close proximity to the Sun)

Lifting Strength: Class Z+ (The Relativistic mass of the Earth would weigh roughly this much, and he single-handedly overpowered it)

Striking Strength: At least Small Star Class (Regularly overpowers The Powerpuff Girls)

Durability: At least Small Star level (Has fought The Powerpuff Girls numerous times)

Stamina: Very high, can battle all three of The Powerpuff Girls at once.

Range: At least Planetary.

Standard Equipment: His claws

Intelligence: Very High. HIM is one of the strongest, most cunning and devious opponents to face The Powerpuff Girls.

Weaknesses: None notable
Sans
Sans render
Heh heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question. Do you wanna have a bad time? 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next.
~ Sans warning Frisk on the Genocide Route​
Summary

Sans is one of the guards of Snowdin Village. Lazy and frivolous with a knack for making puns and jokes, he has no interest in capturing humans, much to the chagrin of his brother, Papyrus. Despite his exceedingly laid-back attitude and status as "the easiest enemy", Sans has proven himself to be extremely observant and dangerous when pushed too far, becoming the final challenge Frisk faces on the Genocide Route and arguably the toughest opponent in the game.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 8-C physically. Unknow with hax

Name: Sans the Skeleton (never capitalized when spoken by himself.)

Origin: Undertale

Age: Unknown, (though Word of God confirms he is likely older than his brother)

Classification: Skeleton, Sentry, likely a scientist (hinted at through workshop), Professional Prankster

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Reality Warping, Energy Projection, Spatial Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, KARMA, Bone Manipulation, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation, Alternate Timeline Awareness, Able to lock his opponent in place so neither of them will be able to do anything (Sans essentially, in gameplay terms, never takes his turn, forcing his opponent to be locked in an unwinnable combat situation. He was prepared to use this so both he and the player would be stuck in place forever, forcing them the reset and go on another route.), Can attack an enemy's SOUL therefore damaging them on all physical and spiritual levels, Danmaku, Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Can take hits at his soul like a normal attack)

Attack Potency: Building level physically (The weakest monster who can be faced in combat, even below Monster Kid in terms of raw strength. However, he is still roughly comparable to the lowest tier monsters). Unknow via hax (Repeatedly defeated a multiversal enemy while they were in physical form due to mostly ignoring durability on both a conventional level and the entire mechanic of post-hit invulnerability), Can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic

Speed: Unknow (Immensely faster than Chara/Frisk, capable of consistently dodging . Should be one of, if not the, fastest non-Immeasurable characters in the game.). Vastly improved attack speed via teleportation (Sans possesses teleportation which allows him to transport himself, his opponents, attacks, other objects, etc. and change their position while doing so)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow

Durability:
At least Building level (Completely unaffected by the temperature in Hotland, which is hot enough to turn a styrofoam cup and the water inside of it into vapor, instantly. Sans supposedly only has one Hp, which would make him extremely fragile, though it is unknown to what extent. The kill counter does not raise when you kill him, but that could be simply a programming oversight- the truth is unclear.)

Stamina: Very high, as he was able to repeatedly dodge blows from Chara/Frisk, though after a while, he showed obvious signs of tiring, such as sweating, heavier breathing, and eventually beginning to fall asleep.

Range: At least dozens of meters via bone attacks, significantly higher via Gasterblasters and teleportation to an unknown extent

Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius. While Sans is lazy, he's shown to be a genius, both in a tactical and scientific sense, if his workshop is any indication. He was also able to tell how many times he had killed Chara/Frisk simply by looking at their face.

Standard Equipment: Numerous bones and Gasterblasters (strange, skull-headed cannons that fire lasers, named after W.D. Gaster)

Weaknesses: Incredibly lazy, Won't fight unless absolutely necessary (only fought in the genocide route, where he believes you to be a threat to all other timelines). Weak against murder intentions.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Soul Manipulation: Blue Mode: Similar to his brother, Sans turns his opponent's soul blue, giving it "gravity" (It is unclear if this is gravity or simply a 'directional force') and allowing him to easier hit his foes. However, Sans appears to have a far greater mastery of this ability than Papyrus, allowing him to effortlessly fling his foe around by manipulating their soul, or effectively 'changing gravity' and forcing them to the walls, ceiling. He was capable of using this ability to bypass the resistance of a multiversal being (Frisk/Chara) and damage them by sheer force of throwing their soul against the walls, however this accelerated how quickly he tired out during the fight.
  • Bone Attacks: Sans will send a massive amount of bones at his opponent, forcing them to think on their feet in order to dodge all of them. He will mix up his style, forcing his foes to jump through small gaps between bones, over pits full of dozens of bones, or even to rush along platforms so that they don't fall into a deadly trap composed of dozens upon dozens of bones. Sans will often throw in blue bones, which while they cannot be dodged, will only hurt his opponent if they attempt to move. While his attacks only do a single point of damage, this allows Sans to bypass the player's invincibility frames, essentially meaning he can not only damage any opponent regardless of their defense, but he does a single point of damage per frame (equal to 40 damage per second). He is also able to use his bones to attack the metafighting of his enemies, placing them over the various 'battle commands' and even the aiming meter. It is unclear how this would translate in an actual fight. Furthermore, upon accepting Sans' offer to spare you, he offers a hug. If you accept this hug, he creates an inescapable bone prison around it that never ends until their soul is destroyed. This technique is a guaranteed kill, but can only be done if his opponent's guard is down, though it doesn't necessarily need to be for long.
  • KARMA: Whatever is struck by one of Sans' attacks. It essentially functions as poison damage for one's soul.
  • Gasterblasters: Strange devices in the shape of a skull which fire powerful lasers from their maws. Like Sans' bones, Gasterblasters will often be used in numbers and deal KR damage.
  • Teleportation: While Sans is unable to reset the universe in the manner of someone such as Frisk or Flowey, he has shown to have incredibly potent spatial manipulation, allowing him to teleport not only himself, but objects and other people, as well. During battle, Sans will often teleport his opponent, himself, and his attacks, not only moving himself out of harms way, but moving his foe straight into a new attack. He has also shown the ability to "reset" an individual to their previous position.
So apparently the first one got removed due to sloppy reasoning.

So I guess, um, do better? I thought the reasoning was fine tbh

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED and both are bloodlusted (since they're both jobbers otherwise)

Now, here's the big question I'd like to propose to anyone brace enough. How is Sans going to get around HIM's Mind Manipulation, especially one that was so strong that it hypnotized the entirety of Townsville nix the Powerpuff Girls at one point. Especially since speed is equalized here, Sans has no sign at all of being resistant to HIM's Mind Manipulation, and even if, for some odd reason HIM decides not to mind control him, he could easily control every single other character in the Underground, including Papyrus, to go after him. Unless there's some way Sans can counteract this, I cannot see him beating HIM whatsoever.

Starter Pack said:
Now, here's the big question I'd like to propose to anyone brace enough. How is Sans going to get around HIM's Mind Manipulation, especially one that was so strong that it hypnotized the entirety of Townsville nix the Powerpuff Girls at one point. Especially since speed is equalized here, Sans has no sign at all of being resistant to HIM's Mind Manipulation, and even if, for some odd reason HIM decides not to mind control him, he could easily control every single other character in the Underground, including Papyrus, to go after him. Unless there's some way Sans can counteract this, I cannot see him beating HIM whatsoever.
From what I can remember he never really has to deal with it. Their are no Mind Controlers in the Underground. The closest example I can think of is when Flowey absorbs his soul, but that's sorta something else anyway, so I'm gonna go with no real resistance to speak of. I was about to bring up how quick would HIM be to use Mind Manip, but their both bloodlusted, so Hax Stomp? Maybe?

Him for the same reasons I gave in the first like having counters against sans,becoming more powerful during the battle,better range and could pontentaly survive at least an attack from sans due to having immortality type 8.

i fail to see how he would do that, one does not get KOed by soul magic, it either kills you or not.

type 8 immortality is exactly that

and sans cannot bfr a guy with planetary range

Well their is Sans' whole "Not taking his turn" thing and locking them both in place, potentally, forever. That is probably only a last resort though and Sans isn't doing that anyway if he gets Mind Controled, which he still has no counter for.

I think it will get removed since I never heard in the series only a two times in Devin art debates and in a video about the best villians.His page in the ppg wiki mentions immortality but doesn't specify it.After a few adds of missing power a adim removed some powers the there was made a ctr to return the removed powers.Immotality type 8 never got removed by that adim so it kinda got stuck there.The only thing that is official about him's immortality is the lack of aging after 50years which only proves type 1.

Back