• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hilda VS Rangiku Matsumoto

Oh, I had no idea. Even so, Hilda can see beings with nonexistent physiology, would an invisible shinigami be visible in that case?

Yes she can. I haven't gotten to it, but In-Births are able to see Voids like Merkava in which cannot even be perceived or interfered with by humans and are invisible.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yes she can. I haven't gotten to it, but In-Births are able to see Voids like Merkava in which cannot even be perceived or interfered with by humans and are invisible.
So in other words, Hilda could see Rangiku.

The absolute worst thing you can do to an Under Night character is pit them against someone who has such a high AP advantage against them.

To understand what I mean. If an In-Birth takes a crap ton of damage, they basically lose all their powers until they can recover. Meaning, with one hit, Hilda becomes powerless.

>Flight and Range Spam

Not gonna help much when Hilda's main fighting style revolves around using swords that can appear out of thin air at a distance and basically using range to combat her foes.

However, AP is enough to grant Rangiku the win as all she has to do is hit Hilda once and Hilda is powerless.

If absorbing her opponent's Existence was more in character or Rangiku was a bit weaker, I'd go with Hilda. But Hilda is notably not too skilled and not too smart and she just likes to overpower her opponents. If she sees her opponent is too strong, she'd likely use it. But the AP gap is too big here for her to get the chance.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If absorbing her opponent's Existence was more in character or Rangiku was a bit weaker, I'd go with Hilda. But Hilda is notably not too skilled and not too smart and she just likes to overpower her opponents. If she sees her opponent is too strong, she'd likely use it. But the AP gap is too big here for her to get the chance.
Doesn't Hilda have type 5 immortality going for her though?

I'm also going with Hilda on this tbh. She should unironically stomp after looking at her profile she's got: better speed probably similar AP and dura MUCH better hax

Hilda takes this.

Schnee One said:
Speed is Equalized and Rangiku is much stronger
Ooops I didn't see the speed equalized bit, but still both of them are town level though. Also Hilda has much better hax then Rangiku does, honestly Hilda should stomp lmao.

Rangiku is 72 Kilotons to her 7ish Kilotobns

Rangiku is a little over 10x stronger and she actually AP stomps

If Hilda's go to move is to overpower the opponent, Matsumoto one shots and calls it a day. Even if Hilda somehow survives, she apparently loses all her abilities because of the damage taken.

Voting Matsumoto.

<Lists how Matsumoto one shots and Hilda loses immediately from damage taken

<Votes anyway

Both can one shot. Hilda has the hax to take the win but has a faulty strategy which leads to her losing. Voting should be fine seeing as it comes to who lands their killshot first.

One shot with existence Erasure?

That's the equivalent of a servant trying to eat a soul in combat.

Eating souls isn't combat applicable and is stated as such. Its a safe assumption that a power of a character I am unfamiliar with is combat applicable when nothing indicates otherwise.

If its combat applicable, the match is fair and I vote Rangiku FRA. If its not, that should be mentioned in the P&A section since this match is a stomp without it.

Back