• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hilda VS Rangiku Matsumoto

Schnee One said:
Rangiku is 72 Kilotons to her 7ish Kilotobns
Rangiku is a little over 10x stronger and she actually AP stomps
I'm going to need see proof of that Kiloton difference.

Even if Rangiku might be slightly stronger, she still does not have any noticable hax that can match Hilda's tbh. I'm not seeing how Rangiku can get pass existence erasure, mind mainpulation, her immortality (types 1 and 5) so you can't kill her regularly, forcefields, absorption, and teleportation. I'm sorry, but even if the slight AP advantage which shouldn't be that massive since they are in the same tier. Hilda should still edge out a victory here due to the fact that she's just got better abilities and thus can work around with better strategies to affeciviely kill Rangiku.

Schnee One said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Darkanine/UNDER_NIGHT:_Linne_spews_lava
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Soldier_Blue/Bleach_-_Ikkaku_tanks_shit

That

Immortality isn't much because one shorting her means she's uncapped in a generic sense

Forcefields are useless due to how much stronger she is.

Rangiku is over 10x stronger, that's the textbook definition of massive, them being in the same tier means nothing
I see, them being in the same tier is signficant though.

Regardless, Hilda doesn't have just forcefields she's also got teleportation,telekensis, mind mainpulation, and existence erasure. She could teleport to avoid Rangiku's attacks and either wipe her out of existence or mind rape.

I have no idea what the first sentence means.

That's assuming that's all in character which, she doesn't actually have

Schnee One said:
I have no idea what the first sentence means.
That's assuming that's all in character which, she doesn't actually have
I said that they are still town level regarldess, so I don't think it makes much of a diference. However, I already agree that Rangiku is stronger.

All in character? Okay sure, but since this is bloodlusted I don't see why Hilda can't use her abilities in a way in which she can overcome Rangiku? She's got loads of hax, she can avoid her by teleporting and just erase her from existence.

Being the same tier means nothing to the strength in numbers

The difference between 1 megafoe and one gigafoe is billions, but that's still 4B, that does not make the difference small

100 Kilotons is High 7C while 98 Kilotons is 7C, different tier, but still a small difference

This isn't bloodlusted, nothing says this is bloodlusted.

Back