• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiiragi Seijuurou vs Kazuradrop

It doesn't even hit. Its literally stealing/absorbing from your existence and giving a random disease to you.

SchroKatze said:
It doesn't even hit. Its literally stealing/absorbing from your existence and giving a random disease to you.
I see. Although don't forget about her Nigh-Omniscience, and higher dimensional view point. She will know not to look at him, or form feelings towards him.

Not wanting to look at him is bad in his opnion, which in turn also activates his Forced Cooperation. Anything "bad" that is related to him will activate FC.

It's not really bad really, since Kazuradrop falls somewhere between a demented love (that wants genocide, because if course she does) and not even believing in humans. She can also probably purge the feelings from herself if she deduces she wont be able to not have any feelings towards him, like BB did before her.

Her wife loved him and she got absorbed too.

She kinda looks at him and then gg

Also, Rein and her must have some words since she took everything from his wife :v

It's not "bad" in the common sense. Its what he himself considers "bad", which includes loving him and even looking at him or not wanting to feel things for him.

He's a human.

But his powers aren't. Kantan originates from the concept of God's power. Kantan had also shown us various abilities such as summoning demons, historical figures/heroes, mythical characters and even gods (one in particular being the combination of all evil entities including Nyar from CM, Angra Mainyu, Lucifer, ect). Make it as you will

Oh yeah he exists in the dream world which resides above reality to the point changes done in timeline/history has no effect on the Kantan users. They in the other hand are capable of fully affecting it

They absorb each other at the same time, accidentally fusioning with each other and creat-yeah no no no no no no, i don't want to have any sort of image of that kind on my head

I just went through CCC Fox Tail and it turns out that BB can put others in dreams, and her egos such as Kingprotea and Violet can kill people within these dreams, so Kazuradrop should easily scale to this and be able to counter the dream hax they have. (I'll provide scans if needed)

That and her conceptual absorption should definitely let her.

Right now this seems like inconclusive imo, since we have no idea who's absorpsion will counter who

Back