• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional Existence Question: 2

Arcker123

He/Him
If you physically merged yourself with a tier 2 structure, would this grant HDE, and or immesurable lifting strength?

Probably immeasurable lifting strength?

"if they possess more than three dimensions." probably warrants HDE too.

To be less vague, in this scenario, i am referring to things like "becoming one with" the structure, or it being apart of your being

On immesurable speed, Arceus has it for "Stated to embody the entirety of their dimension, which exists on a higher plane" so if tier 2 constructs count i would think it is warranted.

1. Might give you HDE if you are literally fused with rather than just drawing power or having immortalityy type 8 or something.

2. If you are physically it, yes.

Yeah, if you fuse with one and theirs evidence it caused the body to become Higher-Dimensional, then yes.

If this thread went through, i was planning on giving a character HDE and immesurable LS for these reasons.

If you physically merged yourself with a tier 2 structure, would this grant HDE, and or immesurable lifting strength?
  • Assuming there are no major inconsistencies, the additions would be granted as others stated.

I'd say yes. Infinite Zamasu for example has both HDE and immeasurable lifting strength for physically merging with the universe and it's spacetime. The universe is basically his body

Back