• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional beings vs Lower Dimensional Non Physical beings

Why do we allow higher dimensional characters to interact with lower dimensional characters who have physiology that the higher D has no feats of interacting?

You're uncountably infinite times more powerful grants Non Physical Interaction?

Why do we allow higher dimensional characters to interact with lower dimensional characters who have physiology that the higher D has no feats of interacting?

You're uncountably infinite times more powerful grants Non Physical Interaction?
The first time I heard of it.

3D non physical interaction is useless to a 10D character
don't ask why
it just makes sense???

It doesn't make sense at all. How does working on additional axis make me tangible?

And thats not qualitative superiority. Mathematical dimensionality isn't low 1C by default.

Most characters are tier 1 and up due to being uncountably infinite times more powerful not necessarily mathematical complexity and certainly doesn't grant NPI.

Because you're still bound by your plane of existence which a Higher-D character can potentially nuke.
It should not be the default then. Just limited to tier 1s who can destroy planes of existences, and would rather be indirect feat

I just find it weird when tier 1s automatically interacts with lower D simply because he's somehow so strong

No, we dont allow higher D beings for can interact with lower D beings who have a state of existence that the higher D not have feats for interact

If you have NEP, higher D cannot interact with you by default. Because there are no connection between being a higher D and being a nothingness

This like

Being infinitely powerfull or being immune on/in information manipulation type 2
It not make you resist the law manipulation or can affect the abstract beings who is law it self. Because there are no connection between information and law by it essence

Higher D is by default is just mean a physical beings who are higher than other physical beings. It not have any connection by default with any supernatural and abstract things or nothing

If you have NEP, higher D cannot interact with you by default. Because there are no connection between being a higher D and being a nothingness
bruh someone who is 11D can obviously interact with someone who has 2D NEP for example
its just logical

bruh someone who is 11D can obviously interact with someone who has 2D NEP for example
its just logical
Logical??
Bruh interact with nothing is logical, who that you will interact if it was just nothing???
Bruh nothingness not bound to dimensionality, even 0 dimension is still exist

Or let me give some situation
If you dont have soul, or your soul is non-existence. Even if the enemy have 11D 12D 100D or even infinite D soul manipulation, it still what soul that he will manipulate??? There are no soul to manipulate to begin with

And higher D is just a physical structure by default, no matter it is infinite D or even infinite^infinite D it still physical. And a physical entity want interact with nonphysical entity?

.Transduality should bypass dimensional difference as tbh. If i exist in a state that can't be defined by 1(having a soul) and 0(not having it) I won't magically be fixed with a soul in a higher dimension. Neither will existing in a state undefined by existence and nonexistence be fixed with existence in higher D and so on. Physiology based state of beings shouldn't be able to be bypassed just because you're uncountably infinite times stronger

I don't follow. If an entity is non-physical why would we imagine their ability to interact with physical objects is limited by spatiality

I don't follow. If an entity is non-physical why would we imagine their ability to interact with physical objects is limited by spatiality
no bruh we arguing if an 11D character who has no feats of interacting with Nonexistent physiology can interact with someone who has 3D nonexistent physiology for example

no bruh we arguing if an 11D character who has no feats of interacting with Nonexistent physiology can interact with someone who has 3D nonexistent physiology for example
Ahh I understand. I got it backwards. Then yeah that's odd to me as well.

Ahh I understand. I got it backwards. Then yeah that's odd to me as well.
It is odd but it's something I see thrown around here sometimes.

I believe that's the current standards where higher Dimensionality surpasses hax and physiology of lower dimensional beings.

I can understand the hax because they're too powerful, but what does your AP have to do with NPI

a lot of people are saying that NEP like every other ability is limited by dimensionality
this is a topic that hasn't been settled yet i think
No, the context of "NEP bound to dimension" is higher D with higher AP can erase the entire plane of existence of that NEP's character, so if that character cannot display any properties of existence or proof that he still "living" and become unable to take any action, that effectively death or get erased
The state of NEP cannot be affacted by higher D, but they have other way for "kill" the character without affect the NEP

If you just higher D without higher AP, without feats you cannot interact with NEP and you cannot "kill" him

Back