• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimension - Next Key Help

I have asked Sera two days ago, didn't know Azathoth is back. I'll ask him too, thanks.

FloweryAlex said:
As it was showed will the Multiverse be 5-D as it's above his Dao of Mirage (second floor) that transcend the Cosmos (first floor)?
I'm not sure about this one, since transcending the three dimensions and times isn't exactly my expertise, but it should be 5-D, I think.

Would then Higher Dimension above it be 6-D and following that the Destructive Realm Teleportation technique as it's done through it?

If the previous is accepted as 5D then this is rather clearly 6D, but otherwise it would be 5D.
This point is more or less my view.

Thanks.

If so, then The Multiverse is 5-D while the Higher Dimension is 6-D as each transcends another one? I want to add the next key but I just needed this thread answered but seems all people who I have asked are busy right now.

You're not the single one. I get 4-D from a lot of people but also 5-D from others.

Looks like I'm late here but I can get back to this by tonight, since it's a larger thread. Going through my message wall.

The problem is that "Transcendent" doesn't always mean higher infinity, it simply means superior but an unknown number greater. Transcending a multiverse depends on context; transcending 2 or more universes is only 2-C. Transcending 1001 or more universes is 2-B and transcending a multiverse with an infinite number of universes is 2-A. If they transcend a plain that's infinitely greater than an infinite number of universes, that's High 2-A.

Medeus is basically correct.

Bump.

This seems quite relevant as he is being argued for the strongest 2-B because of 1-C hax, but some stuff seems questionable.

Can somebody please remind me about the conclusions so far here?

Not sure if there was a conclusion yet, but they were asked to ask Sera, Azathoth, or Ultima Reality.

Back