• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimension - Next Key Help

Zaratthustra

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Image Helper
Working on the next key for Xue Ying and there are some feats that I want help with.

It was already stated Xue Ying - was beyond the Laws of the Cosmos.

Then as he started to grasp the Dao of Mirage, his Mirage World was encompassing the Cosmos and its time-space. Stated to not be able to be measured through means of Space-Time.

Stated that his Mirage World is above the Laws of the World and that it is a Vaster World and if someone can't reach his realm it would be impossible to interact with him shown again here the ordinary world is the first floor of a tower while his Mirage World/Dao is the second one.

Another statement of his Mirage Dao transcending above the Laws of the World.

Sun Star exist in higher space-time than the ordinary one, one comparable with the River of Time aka Timeline which he transcended to reach eternity as he stepped outside of even this higher space-time (River of Time) when he becomes a transcendent, a paramita.

These were done in the current key. Now for the Next key, he went out of his Universe to the Multiverse know as Primal Chaos Void. Anyway, the Laws of the Primal Chaos Void are even stronger than his own which already transcend the normal ones.

Now, as he becomes more powerful his comprehension of the Void let him to understand see from what the Void is made of. Beyond the Minute Particles there is empty space, as he continues to magnify that empty space is composed from Black Clothes that at their own are composed from Black Fog Particles/Black Fog Spheres that formed layers of black cloth that are stacked upon each other forming the essence of the Void.

Its also stated that those Black Fog Spheres activate their control over the Laws of the World and that they are condensed from black-fog and at its center, there is a black hole that leads to an unknown place.

So, he started to observe the Black Fog Spheres and through them, he can see a major part of the Primal Chao Void.

The Author to make us the readers understand he compares it two the 2-D and 3-D dimension. Where he describes that Xue Ying feels like the entire Primal Chaos void is the 2-D Dimension while he is in the 3-D Dimension because he was located in a Higher Dimension than it.

It shows that he can only see the Higher Dimension and teleport using it, but not enter within it.

The Narrator explains that once someone controls these Black Fog Spheres it will cause no more problem/no more obstructions to reach the Higher dimension.

As his comprehension of those Black Fog Spheres reaches a higher degree, he realizes that the Primal Chaos Void is not Unique and that there are more Places like it, more Multiverses.

Someone who reaches the perfection of controlling the Void or breaking the cage of the Primal Chaos Void or reach the peak of Void-ification they will touch the Higher Dimension that exists above it.

Statement of how someone who grasped the Destructive Realm Teleportation can travel to other Origin Worlds. This is the name of the technique which Xue Ying employ to teleport through the Higher Dimension. Origin World is the category in which Primal Chaos Void falls under. All Multiverses are known as Origin Worlds.

At some point, he dies but thanks to an item he is reincarnated in another Origin World know as Realm Heart Great Land that has many of its Laws and Profound Mysteries different be them at the level of Dao, Primal Chaos, Cosmos or Supreme.

So, how should I go for this Key with these examples about the Black Fog Spheres/Higher Dimension above the Primal Chaos Void/Realm Heart Great Land.

It is known that his Dao of Mirage and himself are already above the Laws of the World including its time-space but the Laws of the Primal Chaos Void are above him (including his Mirage World) as they are a higher existence. Then its shown that the Black Fog Spheres are the way to an even Higher Dimension that is beyond even the Multiverse.

Xue Ying is able to see this Higher Dimension and Teleport using it.

As it was showed will the Multiverse be 5-D as it's above his Dao of Mirage (second floor) that transcend the Cosmos (first floor)?

Would then Higher Dimension above it be 6-D and following that the Destructive Realm Teleportation technique as it's done through it?

I have more question on this theme but I first these ones and add whatever you want to say as I really need help with some explanations or anything, thanks.

Edit: I will answer any question and explain what you don't understand so don't be shy.

Hmm... Given that we're talking about stuff that is already beyond normal space-time, it should be safe to assume that, yes, this would be High 2-A (five-dimensional) and Low 1-C (six-dimensional). I'll have to check with someone else on further imput, though.

I'm not familiar with the verse and don't have time to read the OP, so I'll come back when I can.

Sure, come whenever you want.

Anyone has any inputs here?

As it was showed will the Multiverse be 5-D as it's above his Dao of Mirage (second floor) that transcend the Cosmos (first floor)?

I'm not sure about this one, since transcending the three dimensions and times isn't exactly my expertise, but it should be 5-D, I think.

Would then Higher Dimension above it be 6-D and following that the Destructive Realm Teleportation technique as it's done through it?

If the previous is accepted as 5D then this is rather clearly 6D, but otherwise it would be 5D.

If that's the case then the Mirage World is actually 5D since it's above the Cosmos+space-time (it's the 2nd floor while cosmos+time is the first floor, in the analogy), which would make the Multiverse 6D going from the OP : it's above his Dao of Mirage. Which would in turn actually make the Higher Dimension 7D since it being an even higher dimension couldn't have been any more clear here : compares it two the 2-D and 3-D Dimension.

That's my opinion :).

Lift my head and there will be no BUMPS for 6 hours, on this 25 replies thread of mine.

At the Key I'm working right now - Void God - he's 2-B at least. He far outmatches Meng Hao in soul/mind hax. He has mind/soul haxed trillions of Void Gods beings + innumerable Void Creatures with 1% percent of his power (those are beings on the same realm as him). If they were on the same Key I would say it could go both ways but leaning a bit for Xue Ying thanks to his potent Soul/Mind Hax as it's his first move + better Immortality - but Meng Hao's Karmic Hex may get him.

Cosmos God - Xue Ying just reached this in translation and there is Source Lord above it and the final key.

Yes, you should ask Sera and Azathoth.

Back