• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD CRT: Ability Additions + Small Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure how the Time Stop works
Rias' Time Stop is just using Gasper's Time Stop, which we define on his profile as:
  • Aeon Balor: Gasper's Sacred Gear, and one of the eighteen Longinus. Formerly known as Forbidden Balor View before its evolution into a Longinus, it allows him to completely stop the time of anything in his field of vision. He can stop specific attacks, targets and body parts in time.

I'm personally fine with the City level stuff. The hax additions look okay, but I don't know enough about the core/canon version of the series to give a proper sign off on them.

Rias' Time Stop is just using Gasper's Time Stop, which we define on his profile as:
  • Aeon Balor: Gasper's Sacred Gear, and one of the eighteen Longinus. Formerly known as Forbidden Balor View before its evolution into a Longinus, it allows him to completely stop the time of anything in his field of vision. He can stop specific attacks, targets and body parts in time.
Seems fine then.

Seems fine
I think we should also add Resistance to Fire Manipulation for Tobio in his Balance Breaker form
SlashDog Volume, chapter 7
"While in that pierced condition the lion breathed out flames at the approaching Tobio but——. Without any hesitation at all, and without evading, facing straight forward, stabbed into the blaze with both of his sharp hands! He kept stabbing with both hands until they reached the source of the flames it was breathing out of its mouth!"
And Limited Durability Negation, SlashDog volume 2, chapter 3
"When Tobio checked the area for indication, he found that Kushihashi Seiryuu had escaped to a spot a short distance away. It seemed he had not avoided Tobio’s slash perfectly, as the clothes he was wearing were split diagonally from his shoulder to his flank.
He was displaying a daring smile in his direction……but there was blood streaming from near his mouth.
“……Just from those dark waves my whole body has become numb. I see now, so this is the dog that manipulates darkness huh……”

Last edited:
^That seems fine for heat resistance for Tobio. Canis Lycaon already ignores durability by virtue of having curses, cutting space, destroying souls, etc so the other addition is probably redundant.
-------
I'm of the opinion that we should wait for the official release for Volume 1 later this month to be certain about the mountain bust. I'm fine with the rest. As for Roygun, I think it should be limited durability/healing negation.

Crom might also have some form of resistance to curses since the fake Azi Dahaka's curses were not powerful enough to break past his natural resistance.

I agree with the OP, looked in the sandbox and everything seems fine. I also agree with Burning and Irekoz, except for the mountain thing.

I don't think we need to wait for the official volume release for the mountain feat. Couldn't we just make another CRT if it changes when it does come out?

I suppose this is okay.

Minor related question, do we assume that Issei's technique, Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames, ignores dura? Because I recall in some matches people assuming it. And from the description of the ability it seems not to be the case.

Minor related question, do we assume that Issei's technique, Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames, ignores dura? Because I recall in some matches people assuming it. And from the description of the ability it seems not to be the case.
I don't think it does. While the flame keeps affecting the user constantly no matter what after being touched until they die burned, that just means the technique is really persistent, not really dura neg.

I knew that was the case, but I was unsure due to some users saying that was Dura Neg.

Next time I'm going to slap them some reason.

It seems like this has mostly been accepted, although I would prefer a comment from @Elizhaa before we proceed.

Also, can Ionliosite summarise the changes that you wish to perform please?

Okay. Thank you. Then it can probably be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back