• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

Second and the third rating game champion, without King Piece, is equal or above volume 5 BB Issei, who is on par with other high class devil, doesn't that mean that Maou would be around 59 or 590 gigaton with HD and Super Devil being around 590 gigaton to 5.9 teraton.

Is that how DXD top tier get their current tier, if so should we make a blog for this?

The weaker BB Issei compare to those two without King Piece, the higher the end result.

Ajuka said ten to hundred times, so we're using the low end of 10x. 100x is too big and it'd require a significant amount of proof according to our page for multipliers, which doesn't exist. 10x is okay. Satans are at least 59 gigatons, while Super Devils are at least 590 gigatons.

I don't think Ajuka said it increases speed by that amount though.

Ima be a bit off topic here but what do you guys think rating will be for this one hype statement in EX sidestory regarding bombarding all events in the past?

I remember there was stuff about parallel timelines, but I don't remember that specific statement. Can you post the quote?

Also, it's not off-topic. Though, I think it'd just be hax or something similar.

I think he might be talking about this quote:

EX sidestory chapter 6

Ruma Idra looked above as it raised its hand. At the same time, the battleship changed its form… becoming its body. The mouth-like shape on the bow started to open and let out a blooming, hammering roar!

A part of the ship's bow cracked open and in it appeared… a horrible, large red eye!

Ruma Idra was on the front salvo, and said loudly,

"A single shot from my main body can destroy any target and penetrate any kind of barrier, be it space, time or dimensional. As long as my power source remains, I will bombard all events in the past."

What! What in God's name was that! Not just space-time bombardment, but also historic events shelling as well! No, perhaps they just did not want to destroy mythologies, but they also wanted to destroy the history of mankind!

Once you can do that, there will be nothing in this world, no, even a world line would not exist!

While I was not involved in many past events of mythology, I just could not stand it when one wanted to interfere with the accumulated parts of history of humankind!

A huge ejection port began to start moving, and at the same time, energies began to gather!

I screamed towards everyone!

"YOU GUYS! YOU HAVE TO ABSOLUTELY STOP IT BEFORE IT MAKES EVERY LAST MOUNTAIN IN THIS AREA GETS WRAPPED IN DARKNESS!"

Just gotta include the following lines after that to show how desperate current timeline Azazel seems after hearing that

Now, could this be Tier 2 hype?

I don't have the raws for EX Sidestory so I could not check atm but I'm posting the fanTL for now.

Damn, that's actually haxxed for a verse like this. But I don't think destroying all past events and the history of mankind and mythologies would have a set tier.

Still pretty good though.

So what will happen after the RG world tournament? I'm guessing either Shiva will get his arc or the stuff with ExE will finally come to the forefront.

From what I read in this site's tiering system for Low 2-C

• Universe level+: ("Low 2-C") This is for characters who can destroy and/or create the entire 4-dimensional space-time of a single universe, not just the physical matter within one. For example, an entire timeline.
Not sure if it really has to be an entire timeline to qualify as such but given what Azazel said, present and future would get affected if they succeeded bombarding the past especially when he said "Once you can do that, there will be nothing in this world, no, even a world line would not exist!". And I'm not sure if just bombarding the past would still be considered as small scale at this point given how it's implying that it's targeting specific points of timeline to be destroyed.

Not saying that we should make a profile for Ruma Idra and give him a rating but I'm also just curious about how this hype statement would be rated as welljust like Muffins

For Rumah Idra's Statement,that was never occurred Also bombarding event just not working like that, Ruma Idra Already in the past/Travlled to the past (post 14th volume timeline) so If He make a big Change to the world, Paradox Will occurred and the past changed

Itu doesnt mean he can directly destroy the past, even himself geetting bited by Crimson Dragon form Ise

Also , we have noticed that Melvazoa (one of ExE Universe God,Evil God) Will invading DxD Universe about in 30years

He is stronger than Ophis,Great Red and Trihexa He is Immortal (cant figured what kind tho) Can freely manipulate space-time

His Brother Regaruzevua and his sister Sera Serubezu (the romaji give this spell) and about so strong as him

So Vali might really surpass Great Red. Because I don't think Ise would be able to take on all three by himself.

Balberith and Verrine could be useless against them since Melvazoa and his siblings have surpassed Prime Ophis.

Also, about the upcoming Seven Great Maou system, any thoughts on who could become the new Satans?

Beelzebub = Ajuka

Lucifer = Issei

Belial = Diehauser (?)

Mammon = ?

Asmodeus = ?

Leviathan = ?

Belphegor = ?

Sairaorg should fill one position. How about Vali? Issei should take Lucifer so I'm not sure he'll become one.

Lol Melvazoa not even close to Great Red. What a nonsence! His seven gods just Chief God class beings. Even Vali in EJOD could fight agains them. Not strange that future Ise easily dominate one of them.

Time-space traveling it's almost common thing for 30 years future. Ravel and Rosswiesse dauthers could themself create time travel gates.

Also Rizevim send a methode to ExE World how to avoid Great Red and came directly to any myphology world. If Evil Gods from that world would be stronger when he won't do this since they could just go through him.

About 7 Maou System (8 Maou System according to Sirzechs)

Lucifer - Vali

Beelzebub - Ajuka

Asmodeus - Sairaog

Leviathan - ?

Belphegor - ? (Roygun probably)

Belial - Diehauser

Mammon - ?

Satan - Issei

That's what I was wondering about. If Melvazoa and his siblings are stronger than Great Red, why would they need thirty years to invade DxD? But that's apparently what some art boom says. That Melvazoa is much stronger than Ophis and Great Red, and that Ise would only stand a chance in thirty years due to surpassing Dragon God-class.

Dunno if it's in Ishibumi's twitter though.

Yeah, it's from the memorial. It says Melvazoa is stronger than Ophis and Great Red. I checked Ishibumi's blog and then I saw the info in DxD wiki (latest comments in B214's Shin DxD 1 discussion blog).

I gotta wonder why Melvazoa and his siblings haven't just destroyed Resatoras and the other good gods in ExE though.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda miffed that some dudes from another universe could be stronger than our dragon loli-sama and Great Red.

Never mind just misinterpreted or rather misremembered this line

[Kukuku, the world known as [E] is actually located beyond the existence known as [DxD][76], Great Red, don't you think that's something rather interesting?] - volume 21

Guess that what happens when you don't read a series for a year or two.

Any info about Alphecca Tyrant? Apparently, Unknown Dictator is similar to Technological Manipulation. Maybe it'd help against the mechanical characters from ExE.

Hey, wouldn't Third Heaven (General Heaven) be bigger than the Underworld, human world and the other locations we currently know about in the series? It's said that it's so big that no one knows where the end is. That sounds pretty important, considering the fact that the characters know about the size of Purgatory, the Underworld, and other locations like that.

Because...didn't Trihexa destroy all the levels of Heaven aside from Seventh Heaven? I think one attack destroyed First Heaven to Third Heaven.

Im already wondered why is 666 page only get Large Island since a revision At least he destroyed Mythological worlds, human world, underworld, and either heaven

Griselda said that second heaven is the place to observe stars and third heaven said to the point near immeasureble wide

By destroying that, its put 666 at Universal at least

...Universal? I think that's too much, even with the statements of Ophis having infinite power. Though, what you said concerning Griselda is true, I just interpret as Third Heaven likely being at least planet sized since the characters can quantify the size of planet sized areas, but can't do so for Third Heaven.

Also, I don't think Trihexa destroyed the stars in Second Heaven. Well, you might kinda have a point though. I can see people saying he destroyed the stars since he destroyed Second Heaven. But it's safer to assume he didn't do so, as that kind of thing wasn't mentioned.

(Trihexa's main body is Unknown, while his split bodies are High 6-C)

I want to update his page like this:

Attack Potency: Unknow (Stated to be capable of destroying the human world, Underworld - which is the same size as the human world, but with a larger landmass - Heaven, and the various worlds of the mythologies in a battle with Great Red. Destroyed the first six levels of Heaven, including Second Heaven which contains stars - although it is unknown if he destroyed the stars - and Third Heaven, which is said to be so vast that no one knows its end)

I think this reasoning is better than the one currently in his profile.

Now that I think about it is very strange when you guys mention about Trihexa Rampage that I seem to have forgotten.

I am sure that the 2nd Heaven is like NASA using their telescope to observe the star. If you know what I mean.

The 3rd Heaven on the other hand, its very hard to say for me.

Also, I realized that DxD Zero has spoilers at animesuki. Sirzechs and Grayfia was love at first sight for Sirzechs, and the special ability of the original Beelzebub is confirmed to be the ability to manipulate flies.

You know like the sky at night that allow you to see multiple dots in space and stuff and they sure must have a telescope feature that allow them to zoom in on the star and lets them observe them even better. That's what I meant.

Ah, okay. That makes sense. Then I'll update its page like this:

Attack Potency: Unknow (Stated to be capable of destroying the human world, Underworld - which is the same size as the human world, but with a larger landmass - Heaven, and the various worlds of the mythologies in a battle with Great Red. Far stronger than Scale Mail Loki, whose attack would have recarved and repainted the world map, even when it was compressed. Destroyed the first six levels of Heaven, including Third Heaven, which is said to be so vast that no one knows its end)

Does that look okay? I also want to mention in Ophis' page that it's said several times to have infinite power. I'm surprised it's not in its page already. It's not quantifiable, but it does no harm.

Now I'm waiting for confirmation that the ability of the original Leviathan is to elongate their body like Katerea did against Azazel. I wonder if Lucifer and Asmodeus have special abilities too.

Back