• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

Finally. That's great.

I'm wondering about something. How will Rias and her peerage prepare for Pailingual? They should have something for Ise.

I have a couple of questions.

1. If current Issei is placed into a Death Battle, would the use of summoning Ddraig be allowed since he is connected with Issei?

2. Is there any kind of new statements on speed or any calculations about how fast some characters are besides the existing ones?

3. Is 6-C just a current spot until more info can be attained?

Yeah. I don't know if you're familiar with Naruto, but it's almost similar to Naruto and Kurama. Kurama is the entity sealed within Naruto like how Ddraig is in Issei, and Naruto can manifest a physical form of Kurama while they're still connected to each other. Just like a physical form of Ddraig can be manifested and he's still connected to Issei.

The only statements are the light speed hyperboles, I guess. Now that I think of it, there are quite the amount of rays and beams of light stuff but no solid proof for light speed in DxD like in Bleach.

Apollon is the Sun God, and he can manipulate rays of light. Issei said he flew at him with the same brilliance of the sun's light or something like that. I wonder if his light is the same as sunlight.

Well, the top ten are High 6-C with multipliers now so that's something at least. Vergil posted that Nyx said Longinus can affect and destroy entire countries so let's see how she words it.

I'm really hoping Neried Kyrie doesn't turn out to be regarded as environmental destruction here because it can manipulate seas and oceans if Ingvild can master it. Now, there is another thing about Ajuka creating a world the size of Australia, but there's so little info.

We already know Longinus like Zenith Tempest and Absolute Demise can affect countries, but such a statement pointing to destruction would have to depend on the wording. For example, like how Sona said Serafall can destroy Japan several times over. That's undeniably a Low 6-B statement, with how Sona worded it.

Well, it looks to have been retconned now. >_>

Dimension Lost, and Annihilation Maker are also included as well.

Shouldnt Absolute Demise be on High Tier since it has the potential to turn the whole world into an Ice Age?

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Shouldnt Absolute Demise be on High Tier since it has the potential to turn the whole world into an Ice Age?
Maybe its a chain reaction? Ice Age can be brought by a lot of nuclears (mere city-level iirc) going off. And also Earth being hit by giant meteor.

It has to do with clouds preventing sunlight from reaching Earth iirc. So its probably just simple climate manipulation on a looong timeframe.

Hmm, but Absolute Demise is simply large scale Ice Manipulation so I don't believe it'd be any of those. It'd probably be just freezing a planet.

Telos Karma is a different level of dangerous after all. It is a Longinus being crown with the number 13 for reason, you know.

Believe it or not, Telos Karma had the potential to be at High Tier if the wielder can use it right and grow it even more.

Yeah, I know.

So what do you think about Rias vs Issei? Some people think Issei could lose, but his victory is not in doubt for me. Especially since it's 99% sure that Issei will fight Indra, and he did say he'd show us another powerup in the tournament aside from Pseudo DxD.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Yeah, I know.

So what do you think about Rias vs Issei? Some people think Issei could lose, but his victory is not in doubt for me. Especially since it's 99% sure that Issei will fight Indra, and he did say he'd show us another powerup in the tournament aside from Pseudo DxD.
Didn't Ishibumi state that he's going to gloss over some of the other fights so he could get to Issei he Vali? And since they are on opposite brackets that means that they will fight each oth r in the finals meaning that Issei will beat Rias.

Volume 25 is finished. I read a little of 'New Dark' and 'Gods of Hell'. It looks like Mitsuya is protecting Issei's parents and Tobio doesn't like him.

Too many "that could beat even a God-class" in Volume 25. Ishibumi fodderize God class in my opinion and soon that fate would reach a Dragon God class since now we have an info about Melvazoa and his siblings fighning power.

Sairaog stated to have a fist equal to Maou-class and probably reach a God class through tournament.

I believe now when it stated "could beat even God-clas" it's mean non battle types (who is around Maou-class).

I've pretty much been thinking it's referring to the weak gods since it was first said that Diehauser defeated some. It's good that Ishibumi specified that it's non combat type like cultural and artistic gods.

Well, at least only Melvie and his siblings should be able to beat Dragon Gods. I don't believe anything bad will happen to them except it has to do with Melvazoa. Even though I don't like Melvazoa's siblings being stronger than Ophis and Great Red.

Though, I wonder how strong Balberith and Verrine will be.

V25 Translation is finished and you all know what that mean....MORE FEAT for the last two Longinus!

1. Their Appearance • Innovate Clear

The young man took out — a blue terminal. As he slid a part of the gauntlet that was equipped on his left hand, a space to insert something was revealed, and he inserted his terminal there. As he touched the screen of the terminal, a faint blue light was released and spread to every corner of the room. The uneasy feeling that filled the room instantly disappeared. The Grim Reapers stirred in response to this.

<<—! It's [Innovate Clear]!>>

• Telos Karma

The young man — took out another terminal. It was tinged with a jet-black colour. As the Grim Reapers visually recognised the terminal machine, they became more alert.

<<Don't tell me that it also remains in your…!>>

The Grim Reapers raised their guards. This time, the young man slid a part of the gauntlet on his right hand and inserted the jet-black tinged terminal machine into it.

2. BxB and Trascendental Arriver

Suddenly, both of his gauntlets caused the space to shake and rumble with a 'Dun Dun' sound. His gauntlets started to emit an ominous teal and jet-black light that wrapped around the young man's whole body.

[—Transcendental Arrive.]

As the young man said that—

[Innovate Clear Balance Breaker!]

[Telos Karma Balance Breaker!]

His gauntlets emitted machine-like voices. Immediately after that, both of them emitted a voice simultaneously.

<<[Transcendental Arriver!]>>

As the space behind the young man distorted, sparks crackled and something which resembled a powered exoskeleton appeared. The powered exoskeleton's head, body and limb parts then opened and latched onto the young man's body. The helmet was equipped on his head last. His whole body looked like it was clad in a futuristic powered-exoskeleton suit from sci-fi movies. Unlike the armor that his son Issei wore, Gorou felt that this one seemed much more machine-like. The Grim Reapers were surprised by the young man.

<<—!? T-This is, did you artificially awaken your Longinus' Balance Breakers….!?>>

The young man said as he stepped forward.

ÒÇÉ—It's a technique called Transcendental Arrival.ÒÇæ

3. Proof of God-Class statement

Even though it's a system created by the God of another mythology, how loathsome…! Damn humans!>>

One of the Grim Reapers was enraged and raised his scythe overhead as he charged towards the young man, ready to attack. It was when the Grim Reaper closed his distance and swung his scythe downwards. The attack clearly should have hit, but…the young man, who was in front of the Grim Reaper, was unscratched even though the edge of the scythe pierced the floor. As the Grim Reaper took out his scythe, he asked in confusion.

<<What did you do…? My attack should have hit you completely.>>

The young man shrugged as he answered.

ÒÇÉI simply chose the option of that attack 'not hitting'.ÒÇæ

The Grim Reapers were surprised upon hearing those words.

<<Don't tell me, that is…! 'That' ability really—>>

As the young man spread his hands, he pointed at his belt.

ÒÇÉAt the very least, the phenomena caused by [Telos Karma] in this small world that was created with [Innovate Clear] are certain. Even a God-class being won't be able to oppose this.ÒÇæ

4. Territory and God Imposter

Welcome to my territory. It will only be for a short period of time, but please enjoy it.ÒÇæ

Gorou was horrified after hearing those words. It was because he felt something really dark from the tone of the young man's voice, who was about the same age as his son. The Grim Reapers then simultaneously rushed towards the young man with their scythes in hand.

<<Kuh! How about this!?>>

The swings and slashes of the scythes were so fast that Gorou couldn't follow them with his eyes. The young man evaded all of it just by slightly moving his fist. The blade of a certain Grim Reaper's scythe suddenly fell off from its handle as it clanged onto the ground with a metal-like sound. The Grim Reaper was dumbfounded as the blade broke off from its handle. The young man then said.

ÒÇÉThis time, I chose the option of 'The scythe isn't in good condition'.ÒÇæ

<<…So that means we fell into a trap, huh. Damn you,[The man who impersonates God]…!>>

The Grim Reaper yelled to the young man angrily. While looking at the terminal machine, her phone, the young girl murmured.

"You mean a 'cheater'."

The young man shook his head.

ÒÇÉIt's different. The other Longinus users are cheaters. I would call this a bug. As Longinus are called the 'bugs' of Sacred Gears, it fits perfectly, doesn't it?ÒÇæ

5. Minor Combat from Kanzaki

The Grim Reaper whose scythe was destroyed (Gorou interpreted it that way) made another scythe appear. Once again, he and his comrades assaulted the young man simultaneously. — However, the young man operated the gauntlet equipped on his left arm. Then, a blade-like light was created. As the young man slipped through the attacks, several trails of light were drawn. In an instant, there were numerous ruptures scattered all over the bodies of the Grim Reapers who had attacked, annihilating them. There wasn't a speck of dust left after that. The two remaining Grim Reapers flinched as they saw their friends annihilated without being able to do anything.

Yup, those two combination is broken.

It might be a bit redundant but I'll say it anyway.

I can interpret the cheater's power as : Quantum/Probability Manipulation.

There are many states a future can take. Cheater's power might be a power to choose which probability/reality that is 'true' to be materialized on 'prime reality'.

I... have difficulty to find anyone who can match someone this broken. I'm happy we got OCP Longinus though.

So... where does cheater sits in Top 10 now? :p

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Can I asked what is Quantum Probability?
My knowledge of QP only comes from superpower wiki. So it might be inaccurate.

Quantum level is smallest and deepest level of reality. Think ant, but much muuuuch smaller than ant. In quantum realm, reality is.... less defined, pocket realities collide, particles spontaneusly appears and disappear. In other words, everything that's physically possible, is possible to be realized if you can manipulate QP.

Want all water in the ocean to change into orange juice? Yes, its possible. Yes its absolutely unlikely that water bodies would spontaneusly transmute into orange juice just because. But its physically possible, so QP Manipulation can do that.

'Annihilating without speck of dust left'. Kanzaki copied PoD when? :p

His trinkets seems like Kamen Rider henshin devices. I'm curious what does it mean by 'artificial balance breaker'.

Does Kanzaki just science up the method out of his ass to trigger BB? though tbf Azazel can already do it in very beginning of the novel.

Back