• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

Yeah it's his potent dragon slaying ability. The dragon slaying ability that can beat Infinite Ophis. Like dude dragon slaying or not that doesn't make it ok to just have the ability to poison 1 of the strongest beings of the verse. He could maybe scale from God, but i don't think Ishibumi himself is sure on how strong God is.

Samael is just the poison of God, but it doesn't mean he can scale in power to him or...anyone else, really. Everything he showed was hax, including that ability that allows him to erase and devour abilities on contact.

Even if he affected Ophis, God kinda did the same by successfully sealing Trihexa and I wouldn't say God is comparable to them for now.

I'd like to ask Ishibumi about things like this, but I don't understand Japanese.

Yeah he was the posion of God as in God's wrath/hatred of serpents/dragons. Wouldn't that scale from him in potency?

That's why i think that God is pretty wonky in tiering rn. He could be comparable or stronger than the dragon gods or he may just be really good at sealing without necessarily being strong.

I don't think so. If Prime Samael was at that level, I feel as if Ishibumi or Azazel / Cao Cao would have mentioned it.

Yeah well, in Volume 4 it was said that Ophis has infinite power equal to God. But things concerning God have been ever changing. And I don't see why God revered the power of dragons if he's comparable to Ophis. Great Red and Ophis don't give a damn about other dragons in terms of power. Though, I guess it could be due to their different personalities.

Ishibumi already change power tiering in his own verse since Volume 22.

In Shin 1 was cleary written that Ise CxC form = Maou-class and with Pseudo DxD he is equal to a Super Devils.

Samael not even close to god-class. DS ability just too strong.

God of Bible surely weakern than Heavenly Dragos and of course Dragon Gods.

By Finiting Infinite Ophis, and likely Capable to Slay Great Red too

Don't you think this (Samael Poison) would be Conceptual Manipulation? By changing the natural law to Cause Infinite to finite

Samael can surely rekt Great Red if he doesn't fight back. Probably Ophis could have avoided that if it actually tried to kill Samael instead of just looking at him.

Cruach stated that Ise need to mastering Pseudo DxD for 10years in order to fight him

After drank for Amrita, Ise doesnt seem to stand a chance

I, Vergil, and some others believe he's somewhere in Heavenly Dragon-class. Fire believes he and Ajuka are comparable to Shiva based on Ajuka's first meeting with Shiva. But really, that's quite incredulous to me based on current info. I reread their discussion again last week, and nothing suggests to me that Ajuka is comparable to Shiva.

This is how I currently see the strongest. Note that I'm going by some spoilers and personal opinion. Anyone that has more info on Volume 25 should know better.

1. (Infinite) Ophis, Great Red, Trihexa.

2. Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma

3. Indra, (Finite) Ophis

4. Crom Cruach, Ddraig, Albion, Issei Hyoudou, Vali Lucifer, Apophis, Azi Dahaka, Sirzechs Lucifer, Ajuka Beelzebub, Ragnarok Vidar

5. Typhon, Prime Fenrir, Thor, Aten, Lugh, Hades, Vidar with Mystical Boots

Well ofc Sirzechs and Ajuka are definitely Heavenly Dragon Class, there is no one who can even argue they are below, the point is "is he comparable to the Hindu Gods?

While i do not think they are definitely comparble to Shiva (only prepped Ajuka can reach that level, can't say am confident in Sirzechs being that level too, but prepped Ajuka did threaten Shiva to not hinder peace, and Shiva was stated to have been affected after seeing the device Ajuka had created and stated himself that he thought Ajuka planned on killing him along with Trihexia), i also don't believe any of the hindu gods being remotely close to Shiva in terms of power so i disagree with BFF putting Shiva Vishinu and Brahama in the same category (since i think it was made pretty clear that Shiva was the single strongest beings outside of the dragon gods and super devils since they aren't in the tierings).

So imo the tiering should go sth like this:

1. Shiva/Prepped Ajuka (ofc the dragon gods aside no one can reach them) (since these guys are practically controlling the world rn)

2. Vishinu, Indra, Brahama (i'd say Indra is about equal to these 2 since he shows no emotions towards these 2, if they were above him he'd still show some level of interest) True Form Sirzechs, Serious Ajuka (unprepped) (this is here because these guys are not "ready" to enter the field)

3. Heavenly dragon class ppl (ise, vali, ddraig etc you know the drill, i don't find these ppl that impressive since most of the "useful" cast is reaching the level so it's becoming less as less impressive to be Heavenly Dragon Class while the 2 other tiers are still being hyped)

4. The other ppl of top 10 like hades, typhoon, prime fenrir etc, then Base Sirzechs and Normal Ajuka could barely make the cut, i mean maybe not as strong as hades and stuff but no one knew about Sirzech's true form and he was still the strongest being in the underworld which means he was still above Serafall, BxB Azazel etc etc and then again i can't see Rias being stronger than Sirzechs.

Well, why do you think that? Both have similar statements of surpassing Maou-class, but with Forbidden Invade Balor the Princess, she fought against Fenrir at 80% of his full power. Sirzechs has no such feats or statements to this effect, considering that 80% Fenrir is close to 100% Fenrir who's in the top ten.

As for Sirzechs, I can't see him as being comparable to Gasperias because it was said that Katerea got power close to that of his own and Serafall's with Ophis' snake and he chose to dodge some of Crusceurey's attacks in their 'fight'. Plus Azazel said Hades could have easily wasted him, base Sirzechs and others if he felt like it. Also, Vali said base Sirzechs is not anywhere near the top ten in terms of power. I'd put Gasperias not too far away from the weakest of them because she fought 80% Fenrir.

I just can't see base Sirzechs at that level currently.

Note: Katerea being close to them should be referring to casual Serafall and Sirzechs, as they didn't flex their aura seriously.

Well base Sirzechs surely God-class. In Zero Ajuka easily defeat strongest among old Maou descendants whose power are close to Grayfia and Serafall (also both whose girls also said to be abnormal in terms of power for a devils along with Falbium but not enough to be called Transcendent Being like Sirzechs and Ajuka).

I see top strongest similar to Burning Full Fingers except Melvazoa and his siblings from ExE world are far stronger than GR and prime Ophis. And I would like to put Aten and Lugh in "Unknown" tier of top-10.

Also it was stated in Shin 1 cleary by Ddraig: in CxC form Ise is equal to Maou-class and in Pseudo DxD G could fight agains Transcendent Beings (Super Devils putting simply)

And since Rizevim far below Heavenly Dragon class, Ddraig statement is reffer to likes Sirzechs and Ajuka. In Pseuso DxD G Ise is equal or slitty weaker than prime Ddraig and equal in some points but weaker overall than DxD L Vali (since Vali has more power in regular blasts, greater speed + abilities like Satan Compression Divider and Half Dimension)

So zxzxzx has translated another part of Denpachi; 'Innovate'. It's good for me so far. The girl that helped him must be the Shizuka from Volume 25. I thought Kanzaki would be a tough guy from the beginning. Lol.

Also, Challenge to the Gods has apparently been translated as well.

@Vergil

Okay, that settles this Sirzechs issue then.

Just how Ddraig badass was in Life. DxD vs GOD chapter in Volume 25.

Xenovia amazing with her, also Bina/Grayfia that could fight with Artemis and of course Ise with his some stratagy in the end of the battle

Can't wait for it. Easily beating one of the top ten is a perfect way for Ishibumi to show the strength of Prime Ddraig as Heavenly Dragons have been hyped repeatedly.

I think Xenovia's invulnerability is kinda unfair for Rating Games. Lol. Even Chief God-class can't retire her. That means Artemis is one of the weaker gods.

Is anyone else interested in the gods from Japanese mythology? I want to see Amaterasu, Izanagi, Tsukuyomi, Kagutsuchi, etc. They were only briefly mentioned in Volume 21.

In the third chapter of volume 25, Issei did summon (summon is maybe a wrong term for this) Ddraig, so how is that going to affect future vs debate?

Second, Ddraig himself is stronger than Psuedo Dxd Issei and can overpower Apollon by flapping his wing and could shrug off attacks from Typhon, I think we should add this to his profile.

Ddraig stated that, Typhon is stonger than Apophis and Apophis is on HD class while on the other hand Ddraig, a HD class being, easily defeat Typhon without much trouble, so how should we address this?

@GoodDaySir

1. A lot since Ise now has legal summon of middle tier of top-10 fighter with hax abilities. At least Rias team already has almost zero chances agains Ise team with Ddraig summon.

2. Ddraig is equal or stronger so difference betweem them not much. It same as comparsion with Vali DxD L in Volume 24. Ise Pseudo DxD just little below Heavenly Dragon class but his IB + LS combo surely could wreck even someone of this level.

3. Ddraig stated that Fun of the Kings team stronger than Apophis and Rizevim. Not Typhon alone.

Yeah, it'd help Issei quite a bit. It's like Naruto and Kurama, but Ddraig has better abilities than Kurama.

I wanted to wait for full translation before, but there's quite a lot of info to be updated and new pages to be made so I have no choice but to start reading it, or I'll be swarmed with too much things. I only have enough free time on Fridays and Saturdays, so I'll start this Friday.

Issei vs Rias looks a bit awkward. I don't know who will fight against who, aside from Crom vs Ddraig. People say Grayfia vs Rias, but Grayfia will stomp base Rias, while Gasperias will stomp Grayfia without PIS.

And still even Ddraig + Ise DxD G is not enough to defeat Indra. Just how strong is he, real?

Also Ajuka game sized comparable to Australia.

Vergil Lucifer said:
And still even Ddraig + Ise DxD G is not enough to defeat Indra. Just how strong is he, real?
Also Ajuka game sized comparable to Australia.
Not surprised. It IS indra after all, if Ise + draig were enough it'd be pretty lame for 1 of the strongest gods.

And continental lvl Ajuka, can't say im surprised, i feel like he has done better.

Also 1 question, as we know the Underworld = the Human Realm. Is this refering to the planets?

And isn't that normal Ajuka that created the Australia sized dimension? O_O

Yeah. The Underworld has a bigger landmass too.

Back