• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

Volume 21 and 25 are my fav, but I suppose I could not even hope to see it in anime.

Actually, about Euclid stats. In Zero was been stated that he is weaker and not as talented as Grayfia so if she "strong" Satan-class which could defeat non battle type Gods with mid diff, when he is Ultimate class in base and I say "at least" since Azazel stated that he could lead Chaos Brigade alone, and he surely mid level Maou-class with BG.

And yeah Ise was right in Vol.17 about Euclid not as strong as Grayfia. He is close to her with but thats all.

Vali vs Azi Dahaka is one of the best fights for me.

Also, is it possible to buy English translations in Book Walker? Because all I saw is Japanese.

Yeah Vali vs Azi is most fav fight among DxD fans according to Ishibumi. It's my fav too.

It's not possible to buy Eng translation since DxD isn't licenced anywhere. There is only fan translation's.

Oh oh, Ise's parents backstory was also really good. It actually gave depth to the parents and the backstory was pretty sad. That i also liked.

Though the way they handeled Ise's death, the originality behind "stronger doesn't mean you'll win". The focus they had on technique types like Kiba and Cao Cao, the way Ophis was handled with "you may be the strongest but it doesn't mean you are unstopable", the sexual jokes (with Rias' boobs getting smaller and Sairaorg saying "he's not dead if he hasn't made love to you yet then he's not dead" xD) and Sirzechs threatening Hades along with Ajuka being introduced, Rias and Ise's relationship after the confession with the Bakacouple (that was amazing xD). There is just so much greatness in volume 11 and 12.

Volume 20 (i think it was that anyway) with Ise's parents was also really good doe.

Yep, I like how Issei's death was shown. I hope the anime doesn't mess anything in those volumes up, but I probably won't watch it anyway.

Out of all the recent volumes, the one that I didn't like that much is Volume 22. That's not to say I didn't like it. It's just that I didn't enjoy it as much as 20, 21, 23, and 24.

Apparently, Roygun's special ability is "Crack". She can tear whatever she wants, but I don't really understand it yet.

Also, are Shalba and Katerea not going to appear in DxD Zero? I thought Serafall and Katerea were friends, since Serafall called her "Cattleya-chan".

Hey

Had anyone talking about Issei'S AP at 22th? During Rating game with Baraqiel, Ise wiped more than half its Field. While the field Can Reach by Mid class devil in half of hour instead Ise would Did it in minutes .

The Field was Chess type so its a square field

Ise's travel speed at least as same as Vali if not faster (Or Ise even had his own travel speed?), which is reach Mountainious range in a matter of seconds

A low end of the field wide if Ise reach it in 2 minutes A high end of the field wide if Ise reach it in 9 minutes

We can't apply his speed and use that to find the length of the field and then upgrade his AP from there because it would be considered calc stacking.

<<The format of this match is [Object Break]! The team which destroys the most target objects in the game field within the time limit wins! Also, as with the previous rules, the entire field will be divided into different areas, just like a chessboard.>>

A chessboard-like area appeared on the enormous display screen. As soon as the match starts, we will be transported into the dedicated battlefield, and begin our fight there. We will not actually be fighting inside this stadium.The field was tremendously vast, and even if a Devil had to fly from one side straight to the other at full speed, it would take nearly thirty minutes. But depending on my position and situation on the field, I could fly from one end of the field to the other in a matter of minutes? The announcer continued to explain the rules

While at Infinity Blaster <<Ooooohh! W-W-What just happened! T-The field actually! More than half of the field has actually been annihilated! Incredible! Hyoudou Issei-senshu's cannons have erased the field's scenery! THIS IS TRULY POWER BEYOND IMAGINATIIIOOOOON!>>

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Innovate Clear is a perfect tool for a fanfic writer.

and.... absolutely useless as a Longinus? I mean, how would you fight with that?
Dude, it havent yet to be shown why its called a God-Killer yet. Just wait and gives it a chance to show it true power first.

Also, you forget that it can also create living being like Annihilation Maker as well.

Innovate Clear was already a tool for fanfic writer before it even got to introduce its power. I personally thought that it power would be like Territories or CycloneJokerExtreme Infinite Knowledge of the Earth kind of stuff.

Oh yeah, that remind me.

Dimension Lost mist could be a reference to Silent Hill, dont you think? I am not sure whether Ishibumi is a fan of silent hill or not.

Hmm, yeah Innovate Clear is Dimension Lost + Annihilation Maker to an extent and it allows the user to impersonate God, so I can see why it's a Longinus.

I'm waiting for Lavinia's Balance Breaker because I currently don't get why it's a Longinus. It has just shown large scale Ice Manipulation; no different from Serafall.

Me too, I want to see Lavinia Balance Breaker but it either will likely be like Gasper Time Stop or something different. I hope that it's the latter. I hope that we see it future Volume or Slash Dog V3.

I want to speculate Absolute Zero, but she wouldn't be able to use it in the presence of her allies. In Volume 21, Tobio used his Abyss Side Balance Breaker but Lavinia stayed in base. It could be that her Balance Breaker is detrimental to her allies.

Even if I say that, that'd mean Lavinia might not use Balance Breaker in the RG world tournament?

I am sure Vali did mention she was going to used her BxB in V21 before he went to faced Azi Dahaka.

I am sure she will and we still dont know what her BxB does anyway.

Which is better; Dreamlike Curse or Azi Dahaka's illusion? Dreamlike Curse could show Rias a parallel universe and distort and paralyse her perception of time to make her think she spent two days in the illusion, when it was actually a few hours. Marsilio can manipulate the illusion as he pleases, and make things worse until their soul is crushed. In addition, the place he creates and sends people to can nullify their powers.

On the other hand, Azi Dahaka can create a perfect world based on the victim's most innermost desires which fascinates them and drains their willpower. It has successfully enslaved thousands of fearless warriors.

By the way, should Vali get resistance to illusions for managing to break out of Azi Dahaka's? Others can't do so.

I say DreamLike Curse is better in that it can do more than just break someone spirit.

Yeah, Vali should get resistance to Illusion since he manage to break out of Azi illusion.

Hey Zxzxzx had translated Denpachi, Ishibumi previous Novel about Kanzaki Mitsuya

Same as previous/1st volume of Slashdog,it was released same way to be before than DxD, the story took place before Main Event of DxD occurred

The series mainly talking about Kanzaki who offered by someone (might be Ajuka) to play a game titled [Innovate]

It might be good stuff for us

Maybe it's strange, but I want to make a page for Samael. How much could he weaken dragons at Heavenly Dragon-class in the same time span as Volume 11? I think he could take them to the level of weak High-class or middle-class devils. Lol.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Maybe it's strange, but I want to make a page for Samael. How much could he weaken dragons at Heavenly Dragon-class in the same time span as Volume 11? I think he could take them to the level of weak High-class or middle-class devils. Lol.
Uhm well...a "bit" of Samael's posion 1 shotted Ise so... i mean. Samael is like top tier in the verse dude, he was able to affect "INFINITE" Ophis, heavenly dragons are fodder to it (and IIRC the seal wasn't even fully lifted for him, can't remember correctly doe). If Samael gets a page (which i don't rly think it needs) it should be tiered Unknown like Ophis and Great Red.

It's his potent dragon slaying ability. I doubt he's anywhere near the top tiers, but he was always going to be at Unknown anyway.

Back