• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High-Godly regen (Instant Death)

Dishano

He/Him
This will be pretty straightforward.

1. In Volume 5 and 13 it's shown to us that HUMANS does have a soul.

MalnaRilna (Goddesses) collected humans souls from different worlds and added them to her world with new bodies.

Luu (Goddess) was manipulating Hanakawa soul to take out a piece of her body in his body.

★ Gods with their different power levels of EE hax can erase those souls.

★ Malna a goddess said that souls which is consciousness and memories, rarely survive after death.

Unless you're a ghost like Mokomoko.

2. In the After Story Instant Death Volume, it's confirmed by Ultimate God that Humans can become Gods by fighting and defeating everything, becoming stronger and stronger to exceed their limits.

Ultimate God told a Former Human who's now a God like being, that he's at the bottom of the rank of the Gods, because he's a newcomer.

★ This means Gods does have a soul when they are using an avatar/physical body.

In Volume 2 Rick's sword killed/erased Vahanato physical body at conceptual level, when she was weakened alot by Hedgehog.

https://imgur.com/a/26r1FTJ

Volume 11 UEG was in an deadlock fight with a Human Boy and both of them were trying to kill the concept of their opponent bodies.

Volume 11, UEG attacked Luu with an ability that can ignore concepts.

https://imgur.com/a/G2NH6o5

★ This show us that Gods physical bodies have both concept and a soul.

3. It's stated by Kouryu (God) that Gods/Goddesses will come back to life, after some time went by.

https://imgur.com/a/CHwWiTk

This was shown to us with UEG got erased from existence by Rick and Touichiro, and she came back to life in an instant,

https://imgur.com/a/qPBfiGc

https://imgur.com/a/oDjw0A4

UEG erased Touichiro from existence, but she wonders if Touichiro came back to life in a different universe.

https://imgur.com/a/xFIB0QB

Alexia said to Luu that she wanted Mitsuki to erase both UEG and Luu from existence, but Mitsuki declined because they would've still come back to life, and he didn't want to see them again.

https://imgur.com/a/0cQ4g8f

★ Mitsuki had an eraser bolt attack that deletes your entire past, present and future from existence, but it would be useless against Luu and UEG.

https://imgur.com/a/y3ZY7RZ

So I think all Gods and Goddesses in Instant Death should get High-Godly regen. Mitsuki should get it too, because Goddesses made him immortal, he can't die or get erased in his Dreamworld by Gods.

Last edited:
1. In Volume 5 and 13 it's shown to us that HUMANS does have a soul.
Sure.

★ Gods with their different power levels of EE hax can erase those souls.
*Human souls.

★ Malna a goddess said that souls which is consciousness and memories, rarely survive after death.
Sure.

Unless you're a ghost like Mokomoko.
She's a God too.

2. In the After Story Instant Death Volume, it's confirmed by Ultimate God that Humans can become Gods by fighting and defeating everything, becoming stronger and stronger to exceed their limits.
Sure.

Ultimate God told a Former Human who's now a God like being, that he's at the bottom of the rank of the Gods, because he's a newcomer.
Sure.

★ This means Gods does have a soul when they are using an avatar/physical body.
No proof of this.

In Volume 2 Rick's sword killed/erased Vahanato physical body at conceptual level, when she was weakened alot by Hedgehog.
No, he destroyed her Divine Core, which was reachable thanks to Vahanato already being weakened. He didn't even have the "conceptual" attack at this point.

Volume 11 UEG was in an deadlock fight with a Human Boy and both of them were trying to kill the concept of their opponent bodies.
It wasn't a deadlock, UEG was just letting him do his things. Similarly, the whole "kill the concept of their being" is so vague and inconsistent with the power of the Nameless Boy that I can't even fathom what it would give.

Volume 11, UEG attacked Luu with an ability that can ignore concepts.
*Ignoring the concept of defense.

★ This show us that Gods physical bodies have both concept and a soul.
Nope. They have their physical bodies, then, there exist their divine core inside said bodies. You've not proven that Divine Core = soul or anything similar.

3. It's stated by Kouryu (God) that Gods/Goddesses will come back to life, after some time went by.
Sure.

This was shown to us with UEG got erased from existence by Rick and Touichiro, and she came back to life in an instant,
*Low-Godly EE at most. Also, she even states in this scene that only her divine core was destroyed, come on.

UEG erased Touichiro from existence, but she wonders if Touichiro came back to life in a different universe.
Turns out, he did die and was resurrected by Mitsuki.

Alexia said to Luu that she wanted Mitsuki to erase both UEG and Luu from existence, but Mitsuki declined because they would've still come back to life, and he didn't want to see them again.
Yeah, he preferred to seal them... because else they would've resurrected at some point later on? He is stronger than them, if he wanted, he could curbstomp them, just like what Alexia did in her fight against the two other goddesses.

★ Mitsuki had an eraser bolt attack that deletes your entire past, present and future from existence, but it would be useless against Luu and UEG.
Never stated it would be useless against them.

---

Yeah, all in all, I'd say it's better composed than what people usually tries, so congratulation on this.

Now for my part of the argumentation.

Luu, a higher goddess on par with Alexia and UEG, was killed by Gorbagion. He didn't need anything special while fighting her, beside erasing her. (the details are unknown, though, but since his erasures were nothing but physical, we can assume it's some sort of physical EE)

Kouryu even state it again here.

Similarly, it was stated that it was thanks to the soul that Divine Spirits, Gods and Youkai are "immortal" and could come back after some time.

No, he destroyed her Divine Core, which was reachable thanks to Vahanato already being weakened. He didn't even have the "conceptual" attack at this point.

It wasn't a deadlock, UEG was just letting him do his things. Similarly, the whole "kill the concept of their being" is so vague and inconsistent with the power of the Nameless Boy that I can't even fathom what it would give.

*Ignoring the concept of defense.

Nope. They have their physical bodies, then, there exist their divine core inside said bodies. You've not proven that Divine Core = soul or anything similar.
1. Rick's sword did conceptual attacks way back in Volume 2 against Vahanato.

2. Yeah I know that UEG was holding back against him.

How is Nameless Boy power inconsistent? When he killed the situation he was in before this conceptual battle with UEG happened.

3. UEG concept of defense ability is still a conceptual attack and it would've hit Luu if Yogiri wasn't there.

4. The divine core is conceptual, since that's where Rick's sword hit both UEG and Vahanato, and both got erased.

For the soul part, I was saying Gods bodies does a soul using Former Human as an example, and you made my comment right with the two scans you posted.

You said Mokomoko a low level god, but she's a spirit (soul).

This scan:

We can put two and two together and say that the souls of Gods are part of the divine core. There bodies are avatar for their soul (memories and consciousness) and the avatar also have a concept.

And like i said before Kouryu said that even if Gods got erased, they will come back to life.

Last edited:
Luu, a higher goddess on par with Alexia and UEG, was killed by Gorbagion. He didn't need anything special while fighting her, beside erasing her. (the details are unknown, though, but since his erasures were nothing but physical, we can assume it's some sort of physical EE)
You said the details for Gorbagion erased Luu are unknown, but you can't assume it's physical EE.

Gorbagion does have an ability that he was gonna use on Yogiri, so we can assume that this ability erased Luu, when Gorbagion surpassed Luu in power.

Because Luu is on par with UEG and they don't need their divine cores.

1. Rick's sword did conceptual attacks way back in Volume 2 against Vahanato.
No, at that time it was just a "special sword". Only after killing her that it got the "conceptual god-slaying" effect.
How is Nameless Boy power inconsistent? When he killed the situation he was in before this conceptual battle with UEG happened.
I forgot that part, yeah, sure. So he killed the situation (aka, the scene where UEG destroy everything etc etc), nothing about conceptual stuff, tho.
3. UEG concept of defense ability is still a conceptual attack and it would've hit Luu if Yogiri wasn't there.
No, it's an attack imbued with the concept of ignoring defense. This is different. Also, yeah, it would hit Luu only because she's stronger than Luu.
4. The divine core is conceptual, since that's where Rick's sword hit both UEG and Vahanato, and both got erased.
No, there are plenty of example of people killing Gods by destroying their divine core. The Hedgehog, the wandering witch (forgot her name), Gorbagion,... The fact that Rick killed Vahanato without the "conceptual attack" being on the sword is already problematic.
For the soul part, I was saying Gods bodies does a soul using Former Human as an example, and you made my comment right with the two scans you posted.
Proof ?
You said Mokomoko a low level god, but she's a spirit (soul).
A god called her a "low-level God" which is already enough.
We can put two and two together and say that the souls of Gods are part of the divine core. There bodies are avatar for their soul (memories and consciousness) and the avatar also have a concept.
No, absolutely not. You have no proof that the Divine Core of someone is their soul, especially when said core is physical.
And like i said before Kouryu said that even if Gods got erased, they will come back to life.
Yes, you already said it and I already agreed.
You said the details for Gorbagion erased Luu are unknown, but you can't assume it's physical EE.
"You can't assume its physical EE"

Also the physical EE :

Because Luu is on par with UEG and they don't need their divine cores.
They don't need divine core, yet, Luu was erased by someone stronger than her, so she died. Rick killed UEG, but since UEG was stronger, she came back. Easy as that.

No, at that time it was just a "special sword". Only after killing her that it got the "conceptual god-slaying" effect.
I forgot that part, yeah, sure. So he killed the situation (aka, the scene where UEG destroy everything etc etc), nothing about conceptual stuff, tho.
No, it's an attack imbued with the concept of ignoring defense. This is different. Also, yeah, it would hit Luu only because she's stronger than Luu.
No, there are plenty of example of people killing Gods by destroying their divine core. The Hedgehog, the wandering witch (forgot her name), Gorbagion,... The fact that Rick killed Vahanato without the "conceptual attack" being on the sword is already problematic.
Proof ?
A god called her a "low-level God" which is already enough.
No, absolutely not. You have no proof that the Divine Core of someone is their soul, especially when said core is physical.
Yes, you already said it and I already agreed.
"You can't assume its physical EE"

Also the physical EE :
1. The sword would still be conceptual level before the upgrade of conceptual "god-slaying effect".

2. The situation Nameless Boy killed is conceptual, That's what his power do when he finally hit UEG with his power.

3. UEG's attack on Luu is still conceptual.

4. Those people brute strength attacks would be conceptual.

Rick's sword killed Vahanato gave it the conceptual advantage to kill Gods.

reinforce = strengthen or support (an object or substance), especially with additional material.

This is why Rick's sword got the conceptual (god-slaying effect) after he killed Vahanato.

5. The proof:

- Malna a goddess said that souls are consciousness and memories, and Gods avatar operate on that that.

- Humans have a soul, Former Human turned into a God and you gave proof that Divine spirits, Yokais and Gods have a soul.

6. ??? Mokomoko is still a spirit (soul) even if she's a low level god.

7. We don't need proof to say divine core of someone is their soul, because the divine core is holding the Gods avatar, making them alive (consciousness and memories)

8. The Gorbagion attack on Hedgehog wouldn't truly kill Luu.

Kouryu said that Luu will come back to life sooner or later.

we saw this with UEG came back to life in an instant on the same world and UEG thought that Touichiro came back to life in a different universe..
They don't need divine core, yet, Luu was erased by someone stronger than her, so she died. Rick killed UEG, but since UEG was stronger, she came back. Easy as that.
9. Nah, that's not a good reason.

UEG is on another level in god strength that she outright stated that she doesn't need the divine core and the concept of death doesn't matter to her.

Luu is on par with UEG, she doesn't need the divine core.

Mitsuki who is stronger than UEG and Luu won't truly be able to kill them, that's why he sealed them away.

Last edited:
1. The sword would still be conceptual level before the upgrade of conceptual "god-slaying effect".
Proof.

2. The situation Nameless Boy killed is conceptual, That's what his power do when he finally hit UEG with his power.
No, I don't see how you see a "situation that actually happens physically" is somehow conceptual. At most you could argue it was abstract, but that's it.

3. UEG's attack on Luu is still conceptual.
It's literally said to be IMBUED with the concept of ignoring defense.

4. Those people brute strength attacks would be conceptual.
No. You've not given any proof it's the case.

reinforce = strengthen or support (an object or substance), especially with additional material.
Yeah, it reinforces his god killing capability, like it's clearly written. It's literally saying that now, IT REINFORCE IT AT A CONCEPTUAL LEVEL.

- Malna a goddess said that souls are consciousness and memories, and Gods avatar operate on that that.
Yes, for the first part, you've yet to prove the later part.

- Humans have a soul, Former Human turned into a God and you gave proof that Divine spirits, Yokais and Gods have a soul.
Firstly, V-Road gods are different in their way of achieving Godhood. Nevertheless, I still don't see how that disprove anything. Especially when the scan I gave literally state their souls is what make then comes back.

6. ??? Mokomoko is still a spirit (soul) even if she's a low level god.
Okay... and? What's the link? I stated she's a God and as a God, she needs her soul to come back. It's as simple as that. Also, it's probably the environment itself that store the information.

7. We don't need proof to say divine core of someone is their soul, because the divine core is holding the Gods avatar, making them alive (consciousness and memories)
You do need proof. If you want to make an assertion, you need something to back up your claim. That "true gods" can survive having their divine core destroyed, just mean their soul isn't inside it from the beginning.

8. The Gorbagion attack on Hedgehog wouldn't truly kill Luu.
Yes, it wouldn't truly kill it, but IT ERASED HER. The attack was nothing more than a physical EE. Gorbagion never showed anything more than this.

Kouryu said that Luu will come back to life sooner or later.
Yes, again, because her soul wasn't destroyed.

we saw this with UEG came back to life in an instant on the same world and UEG thought that Touichiro came back to life in a different universe..
Yeah, because the erasure was merely physical, once again.

UEG is on another level in god strength that she outright stated that she doesn't need the divine core
Yeah and since the Divine Core isn't their soul, it changes nothing.

the concept of death doesn't matter to her.
It doesn't apply because "they will come back later on".

Luu is on par with UEG, she doesn't need the divine core.
Yet, she was killed by someone who merely became stronger than her and only uses physical EE.

Mitsuki who is stronger than UEG and Luu won't truly be able to kill them, that's why he sealed them away.
He sealed them away because, once again, killing them would just mean they would reappear later on and wreak havoc which would be bothersome for him. Sealing them was the best way to ensure that peace would remain.

Concept of "god slaying".

If Rick didn't killed the goddess, it wouldn't have god slaying, which is the achievement of killing a god.

It would be Concept of ???.

No, I don't see how you see a "situation that actually happens physically" is somehow conceptual. At most you could argue it was abstract, but that's it.
Physical concepts are Abstract.
Abstract is the same as conceptual.

And we know that Nameless Boy's ability is conceptual.
It's literally said to be IMBUED with the concept of ignoring defense.
It's still a conceptual attack.
Yes, for the first part, you've yet to prove the later part.
Luu got back her memories (soul). This means Gods bodies have a soul, when they have memories & consciousness.

And after this Luu said to Hanakawa that she wasn't at full strength so she couldn't fully manipulate souls that are inside alive bodies.

This means Gods can manipulate any souls and erase it too with their hax, even if the soul is inside an alive body, but Gods and Goddesses would come back to life.
Okay... and? What's the link? I stated she's a God and as a God, she needs her soul to come back. It's as simple as that. Also, it's probably the environment itself that store the information.
This is what Sea of Darkness function as. Gods go to that place when everything of their existence is erased and reincarnate back to life.
You do need proof. If you want to make an assertion, you need something to back up your claim. That "true gods" can survive having their divine core destroyed, just mean their soul isn't inside it from the beginning.
I already established that Gods avatar have soul. The divine core is one of the weakness for everything of them to get erased from existence.

If Rick didn't killed the goddess, it wouldn't have god slaying, which is the achievement of killing a god.

Yeah... It was added when he killed the goddess. Stop doing headcanon, it's annoying.

Give me a scan saying the sword is conceptual or just concede.
Abstract is the same as conceptual.
Wdym physical concept are abstract ???
No, abstract doesn't necessarily mean conceptual. My thoughts are abstract, but they aren't conceptual. This is even more blatant within a verse.

And we know that Nameless Boy's ability is conceptual.
Not really ,no.

How can it be a conceptual attack when there was just a CONCEPTUAL EFFECT on it???

Luu got back her memories (soul). This means Gods bodies have a soul, when they have memories & consciousness.
Yeah, but no. She was still clearly living, thinking and I could go on, despite her soul being fragmented inside the stones. It just meant that instead of getting her memories of her life back, she had a "blank" state regarding her soul, but she still had one.

And after this Luu said to Hanakawa that she wasn't at full strength so she couldn't fully manipulate souls that are inside alive bodies.
Yeah sure, that's not a problem.

This means Gods can manipulate any souls and erase it too with their hax, even if the soul is inside an alive body, but Gods and Goddesses would come back to life.
No proof that Gods can manipulate souls other than humans.

This is what Sea of Darkness function as. Gods go to that place when everything of their existence is erased and reincarnate back to life.
Yeah, because their soul is still there. Come on, Malna could still think and remember what happened despite being inside that place. Also, Malna was killed by her Divine Core getting destroyed.
I already established that Gods avatar have soul.
You didn't establish anything beside making head canon about "hey, they create a body, so that mean they create a soul !" which isn't backed up by anything.

Also, It's said that Gods possess temporarily vessel, so anything done to the vessel doesn't affect the god, but the fact that Rilna stopped thinking was the problem. Though = Soul, so it means her soul got obliterated. Easy as that.

The divine core is one of the weakness for everything of them to get erased from existence.
Low-Godly regen at most.

I'll make this as simple as I can before turning into Kendrick Lamar.

None of this means anything when referring to high godly. A sword having a concept of something is completely irrelevant to this conversation.
No. It's a durability ignoring attack.

Nothing here proves the following:

1. Concepts are a fundamental aspect of a person's being

2. There is a fundamental aspect, soul, and memory being erased from a person

3. Memories and Souls are connected enough that erasing one erases the other

You have not shown proof of any of these things at all.

No. The conceptual manipulation page contradict that :

Concepts that are not abstract, such as those outlined in Idealism and Nominalism, do not qualify for conceptual manipulation of any kind. Such concepts exist strictly as non-abstract objects and hold no power over anything whatsoever. For a character to qualify for conceptual manipulation, the character must be able to manipulate abstract concepts that exist partially or completely independently of the mind.

it is said that physical concepts are not qualified for conceptual manipulation because concepts must be purely abstract, so they cannot be abstract if they are physical.

Concept of ignoring defense at best is just dura neg at conceptual level, but it stop at that, we don't assume any concept attack can conceptually destroy the opponents. Concept of ignoring defense just.....like that, ignoring one defense at conceptual level, but after the attack ignored the opponents defense, it fulfilled its function, you can't assume its conceptual effects also extend to other things beside ignoring defense, that is baseless assumption, borderline NLF

Concept of ignoring defense at best is just dura neg at conceptual level, but it stop at that, we don't assume any concept attack can conceptually destroy the opponents. Concept of ignoring defense just.....like that, ignoring one defense at conceptual level, but after the attack ignored the opponents defense, it fulfilled its function, you can't assume its conceptual effects also extend to other things beside ignoring defense, that is baseless assumption, borderline NLF
That's just Conceptual Manipulation Type 3 if you try to debate it, but that doesn't even qualify for High Godly Regeneration lmao

Yeah... It was added when he killed the goddess. Stop doing headcanon, it's annoying.

Give me a scan saying the sword is conceptual or just concede
The god slaying effect added to the concept after he killed the goddess, giving him an advantage to kill Gods now.
No, abstract doesn't necessarily mean conceptual. My thoughts are abstract, but they aren't conceptual. This is even more blatant within a verse.
Yes, the thoughts in your mind are Abstract concepts. Emotions such as love, hate, sad, knowledge etc.

Conceptual is relating to or based on mental/abstract concepts
Not really ,no.
Nameless Boy's ability is conceptual and he said he can kill intangible and tangible things.

This is similar to Yogiri killed gravity with his power, and Mitsuki knows that you can kill something like gravity.

How can it be a conceptual attack when there was just a CONCEPTUAL EFFECT on it???
By your logic, Rick's sword getting the god slaying effect wouldn't be a conceptual attack.

Defense is an abstract concept and that's the type of Conceptual attack UEG made.

Also, UEG erased her previous name from history and nobody remembered it, not even Zakuro, Mitsuki, Luu and Alexia remember it.

No proof that Gods can manipulate souls other than humans.
Luu a goddess said she can manipulate ANY SOULS. She didn't said ONLY Human souls.

Mokomoko a low level god (soul) said that she's hiding herself from a God, because she doesn't want to die and go to the afterlife.

Yeah, because their soul is still there. Come on, Malna could still think and remember what happened despite being inside that place. Also, Malna was killed by her Divine Core getting destroyed.
The whole point i brought up Sea of Darkness is that after everything of the Gods existence are erased, they are then sent to that place.

You didn't establish anything beside making head canon about "hey, they create a body, so that mean they create a soul !" which isn't backed up by anything.
I never said they created a soul.
I said Gods only created a body and their soul is in it.

Similar to Mokomoko a soul that doesn't have a physical body, she can go inside Tomochika and robot Enju Sumeragi bodies and control them.

And we know that Mokomoko can die to Gods.
It doesn't affect the gods in a sense that after everything of them existence got erased, they will reincarnate back to life after some time went by.

You can't use Rilna's death by Yogiri as an example, Yogiri's power is an anomaly.

Last edited:
The god slaying effect added to the concept after he killed the goddess, giving him an advantage to kill Gods now.
No scan to prove it was conceptual? I'll take this as you not being able to give sufficient proof then.

Yes, the thoughts in your mind are Abstract concepts. Emotions such as love, hate, sad, knowledge etc.

Conceptual is relating to or based on mental/abstract concepts
No, absolutely not. Check anywhere in this wiki and everyone will tell you that something abstract is not necessarily conceptual/a concept.

Nameless Boy's ability is conceptual and he said he can kill intangible and tangible things.
The scan doesn't say he can kill intangible things.

This is similar to Yogiri killed gravity with his power, and Mitsuki knows that you can kill something like gravity.
The scan doesn't work, but I know what you're talking about. He didn't kill "gravity", he killed the physical momentum he was building up due to his fall. Mitsuki knowing you could "technically" kill gravity is irrelevant.

By your logic, Rick's sword getting the god slaying effect wouldn't be a conceptual attack.
It isn't a conceptual attack.

Defense is an abstract concept and that's the type of Conceptual attack UEG made.
Yeah. Luu made a physical barrier imbued with the concept of absolute defense, while UEG made a physical attack with the concept of bypassing defense.

Luu a goddess said she can manipulate ANY SOULS. She didn't said ONLY Human souls.
I couldn't care less that she didn't say "only human souls", give me a proof of a God manipulating another God soul.

Mokomoko a low level god (soul) said that she's hiding herself from a God, because she doesn't want to die and go to the afterlife.
I don't know why you bring this up.

The whole point i brought up Sea of Darkness is that after everything of the Gods existence are erased, they are then sent to that place.
*When their divine core is destroyed, especially with the case of Malna

I never said they created a soul.
I said Gods only created a body and their soul is in it.
No proof that their soul is inside it.

Similar to Mokomoko a soul that doesn't have a physical body, she can go inside Tomochika and robot Enju Sumeragi bodies and control them.
Sure, and? I've explained that Divine Spirit, Gods and Youkai, no matter the "physical form" they take, are still coming back thanks to their soul.

And we know that Mokomoko can die to Gods.
She is a divine spirit and a god. She can resurrect given enough time. It's not because she jokingly said that she's "go on into the next life" it's suddenly a proof that contradict what was stated beforehand.

It doesn't affect the gods in a sense that after everything of them existence got erased, they will reincarnate back to life after some time went by.
Yeah, because their soul remain.

You can't use Rilna's death by Yogiri as an example, Yogiri's power is an anomaly.
How convenient. I can't use the single death that proves you're wrong.

No, absolutely not. Check anywhere in this wiki and everyone will tell you that something abstract is not necessarily conceptual/a concept.
abstract concepts are intangible, existing beyond the realm of direct sensory perception. They encompass ideas, emotions, and principles that cannot be directly experienced but are nonetheless real and meaningful. Love, freedom, justice, and knowledge are all examples of abstract concepts.
The scan doesn't say he can kill intangible things.
Invisible=intangible
The scan doesn't work, but I know what you're talking about. He didn't kill "gravity", he killed the physical momentum he was building up due to his fall. Mitsuki knowing you could "technically" kill gravity is irrelevant.
Rather than killing the world gravity, Yogiri killed his own gravity.
I couldn't care less that she didn't say "only human souls", give me a proof of a God manipulating another God soul.
That's the proof, and Luu also said once she defeat and kill Alexia, she would revive her many times and kill her again.
I don't know why you bring this up.
I brought this up to show you that A God can erase low level god Mokomoko soul, and then Mokomoko said that she would go to next life, which means she will come back to life after some time went by.
*When their divine core is destroyed, especially with the case of Malna
Destroy the divine core will erase entire existence, then they will come back to life after some time went by.
Sure, and? I've explained that Divine Spirit, Gods and Youkai, no matter the "physical form" they take, are still coming back thanks to their soul
I've explained that low level god Mokomoko soul would get erased from existence and come back to life after some time went by.

Once Youkai, Divine spirits and Gods souls got erased, their soul will come back to life and after some time went by they will enter the Ultimate Ensemble World.
She is a divine spirit and a god. She can resurrect given enough time. It's not because she jokingly said that she's "go on into the next life" it's suddenly a proof that contradict what was stated beforehand.
She wasn't joking. And this statement proves that once her soul got erased from existence, she will come back to life, just like any other Gods
Yeah, because their soul remain.
No, the soul doesn't remain after everything of their existence got erased.

The soul with their bodies got erased, and then their soul will come back to life, then after some time went by, they will come to the physical world in different forms (human and animals avatars, soul etc.)

abstract concepts are intangible, existing beyond the realm of direct sensory perception. They encompass ideas, emotions, and principles that cannot be directly experienced but are nonetheless real and meaningful. Love, freedom, justice, and knowledge are all examples of abstract concepts.
Yeah sure, and they aren't conceptual.

Invisible=intangible
Lol. This is the first time I've seen someone said this. An invisible poison, being intangible by virtue of being invisible...

Rather than killing the world gravity, Yogiri killed his own gravity.
*he killed the physical momentum of his fall. It's still a physical phenomenon.

That's the proof, and Luu also said once she defeat and kill Alexia, she would revive her many times and kill her again.
First, give me the scan that Luu defeated and killed Alexia, especially when Alexia is Mitsuki's favorite. Secondly, it still doesn't mean anything since you have Luu being erased by the physical EE of Gorbagion despite being on par with Alexia/UEG.

I brought this up to show you that A God can erase low level god Mokomoko soul, and then Mokomoko said that she would go to next life, which means she will come back to life after some time went by.
Figure of speech.

Destroy the divine core will erase entire existence, then they will come back to life after some time went by.
It erases the entire existence, and yet they can still think and remember stuff, you know, what a soul was described to be in-verse.

I've explained that low level god Mokomoko soul would get erased from existence and come back to life after some time went by.
Once again, a Divine Spirit is different from a "simple" soul. Even if you assume it would destroy it, the world still keeps the information of said soul within itself, making her being able to resuscitate later on.

Once Youkai, Divine spirits and Gods souls got erased, their soul will come back to life and after some time went by they will enter the Ultimate Ensemble World.
Nope, it was never stated their soul would be destroyed. It literally thanks to their soul that they come back.

She wasn't joking. And this statement proves that once her soul got erased from existence, she will come back to life, just like any other Gods
No.

No, the soul doesn't remain after everything of their existence got erased.
You've yet to prove anything remotely backing up this assertion.

The soul with their bodies got erased, and then their soul will come back to life, then after some time went by, they will come to the physical world in different forms (human and animals avatars, soul etc.)
Or, you know, they just get killed physically and when they die, their soul floats and await resurrection

Yeah sure, and they aren't conceptual
They are. Conceptual is relating to or based on mental/abstract concepts.
Lol. This is the first time I've seen someone said this. An invisible poison, being intangible by virtue of being invisible...
It is tho. Nameless Boy even said that if he can't see it, he can still kill it if he's in danger.
*he killed the physical momentum of his fall. It's still a physical phenomenon.
Momentum is abstract.
Physical is referring to the Yogiri body.
First, give me the scan that Luu defeated and killed Alexia, especially when Alexia is Mitsuki's favorite. Secondly, it still doesn't mean anything since you have Luu being erased by the physical EE of Gorbagion despite being on par with Alexia/UEG.
I never said Luu defeated and killed Alexia.

I quoted Luu words of her saying that when she finally defeat and kill Alexia, she will revive Alexia many times and kill her again.

Why are bringing up Gorbagion in this part of the debate? Luu words towards Alexia, is her implying that she's gonna manipulate Alexia soul, erase it and revive it back many times, if she ever win against her. This is the punishment for being alone with Mitsuki.
Figure of speech
This doesn't mean anything. Mokomoko a reliable source is telling Tomochika, Yogiri and the readers, what would happen if she died to that God.

Soul getting erased and then she will be revive to life after some time went by.
No.

You've yet to prove anything remotely backing up this assertion.
I already did.

Mokomoko a low level god statement and Malna a goddess statement that souls rarely survive after death.
Or, you know, they just get killed physically and when they die, their soul floats and await resurrection
Killed physically still means their soul also got killed, this is why i brought up Malna statement of soul is consciousness and memories in the avatar,

And Divine core is holding the consciousness and memories for the gods in human and animal avatars.

While Mokomoko a low level god who's in the spiritual form if she died, her soul gets erased and then revive in Sea of Darkness.

it's not. Invisible means you can't be seen. Intangible means you can't be touched.
Ghosts are both invisible and intangible, but if you're spiritual awakened, you can see Ghosts.

Invisible things/assets are intangible too. This is similar to Gods credits in Instant Death.

Ghosts are both invisible and intangible
And?
Invisible things/assets are intangible too. This is similar to Gods credits in Instant Death.
The do not automatically mean the same thing. You would need scans showing that this is a constant for this verse in particular. If you have scans saying that everything invisible are also intangible, then send that.

They are. Conceptual is relating to or based on mental/abstract concepts.
You're being in bad faith here and it's becoming irritating. Something abstract isn't necessarily a concept. If you're telling me that you falling in love = You getting the concept of love inside you is legitimate, there is a problem.

It is tho. Nameless Boy even said that if he can't see it, he can still kill it if he's in danger
Sure, but not seeing something doesn't mean it's invisible or intangible or abstract. He literally state that surprise attack don't work on him. Surprise attack meaning he couldn't see it coming. Or are you going to tell me that the surprise attack was intangible too?

Momentum is abstract.
Physical is referring to the Yogiri body.
No, momentum is incorporeal, not abstract. The effect of gravity exist within reality, like our planet's core creating gravity for all of us.

I quoted Luu words of her saying that when she finally defeat and kill Alexia, she will revive Alexia many times and kill her again.
And what's that suppose to prove? Mitsuki could bring them back by simply rewinding time, she could do the same.

Why are bringing up Gorbagion in this part of the debate?
Because Gorbagion power is becoming stronger without limit and erasing stuff. He doesn't have "conceptual abilities" or whatever. He's really just a strong dude and yet, Luu was killed by him.

that she's gonna manipulate Alexia soul, erase it and revive it back many times, if she ever win against her. This is the punishment for being alone with Mitsuki.
Never stated she would interact with her soul. Simply rewinding time would do the trick, just like Mitsuki did with the whole world.
This doesn't mean anything. Mokomoko a reliable source is telling Tomochika, Yogiri and the readers, what would happen if she died to that God.
She's stated by a more powerful God to be a God herself. And again, even if you were to go that way, it wouldn't give anything since while her "form" would disappear/die, the world would keep the information (soul/memories) of her until she comes back.

Mokomoko a low level god statement and Malna a goddess statement that souls rarely survive after death.
Yeah, for humans. I've bring you the explanation that Divine Spirit, Gods and Youkai can come back thanks to their soul. One isn't exclusive to the other.
Killed physically still means their soul also got killed, this is why i brought up Malna statement of soul is consciousness and memories in the avatar,
So now the soul is physical? Damn.

And Divine core is holding the consciousness and memories for the gods in human and animal avatars.
Give me a scan. I know there are none, but give me one. The divine core was never explained and just acted as some sort of things that can kill gods when destroyed, that's it.
While Mokomoko a low level god who's in the spiritual form if she died, her soul gets erased and then revive in Sea of Darkness.
No.

07a65f34d8d582badf90580d050991e4.png

no one can regenerate from this?

Back