• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Survival of the Fittest Tournament: Group B - NRG vs K1-B0 (Dragonronpa)

Group B:
Round 4:
Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
6cfJU05.png
VS
n3lfzse.png

LIVING RADIATION VS Part-ROBOT !

NRG obliterated in his way to 3 points now looks to make it to 6 poins however it's a chance for redemption for K1B0 he surffered a devistating lost against Rubia can he bounce back second time will it be second time's the charm ?

Results:
NRG (Ben 10):
K1-B0 (Dragonronpa)
Inconclusive:

l61qGRa.jpg

Ye... It's really sad that Kiibo has to suffer bad luck like this.

... He's slightly less ****** than that fire emblem was in the sense that he does have a method of not instantly dying if NRG decides to be dumb and do nothing whilst just letting Kiibo fly up... He can't really answer for anything that NRG since he can't really dodge NRG's SOL attacks and it would be really hard for the ultimate hope robot to damage NRG's armor - and in the off-chance Kiibo, by some stroke of luck, breaks NRG's armor... It turns even more into a shit stomp.

NRG FRA, basically, as that is the only answer. Welp, I still am looking forward to Kiibo's last two matches.

K1B0 Ap = 2.15 Tons
NRG Ap = 7.09 Tons

4.94 AP advantage for NRG

I guess this is not going to be needed,
I don't see anything in K1-B0's aresnal that can cut the armor open let alone put a dent in it, What I previously posted here is just his powers aside from that "I do have Skill and Stamina argument as well" :devilish: lol and along with FEATS ! I guess those would be used for later rounds you'd be surprised what he can do, Again sorry for whats happening to K1-B0
But hey......if he can't win this tourney then win last couple of matches and end someone dream of moving forward 🤘

Ye. This is a complete and utter stomp. Frankly, with the exception of Rubia, I think NRG plainly beats everyone in this Group and possibly Group A as well. Am open to be wrong, tho.
We'll deal with her too....tomorrow or 12 hourish later...once i'll wake up night time now lol :devilish:

,,, No, honestly, I think NRG is kinda unfair for everyone due to his vast range of hax and the fact if he lets himself out of his armor, NRG is flat-out unable to be hurt by anybody who doesn't have non-physical interaction and would still have access to his massive durability regardless.

... Also SoL Attacks and passive radiation which would screw over those who don't have resistance to it are also plainly unfair.

Attack speed isn't equalized during speed-equal matched however. The multiplier between attack speed and combat speed stays the same.
For example, Relativistic is 10% to 50% SOL, which means NRG's attacks are x2 to x10 faster than his combat speed.
In the context of this match, NRG's combat speed is equalized to Supersonic+, and his attacks speed is x2 to x10 faster than that, so High Hypersonic

(taken from the rules)

Back