• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament (Round 2, Match 12) Claire Rouge VS Scorpion

Scorpion doesn't need to truly be touching their opponents, or does this logic only go according to Injustice Scorpion? According to Injustice Scorp's, he just needs to lift his arms to use BFR to the nether-realm, this is shown during his supermove, then again, if they're in character then Scorpion wouldn't use BFR from the start, I do not see the 'in character' label, if they're out of character, then Scorpion ngl should be able to use his nether-realm BFR (Sorry for butting in, I just thought I'd put this here.)

Gohan? You're still alive? said:
Scorpion doesn't need to truly be touching their opponents, or does this logic only go according to Injustice Scorpion? According to Injustice Scorp's, he just needs to lift his arms to use BFR to the nether-realm, this is shown during his supermove, then again, if they're in character then Scorpion wouldn't use BFR from the start, I do not see the 'in character' label, if they're out of character, then Scorpion ngl should be able to use his nether-realm BFR
This is canon Scorpion. Scorpion (Injustice Composite) is its own thing.

I'm kinda sad nobody invited me to a High 8-C or 8-C bracket.

RicardoSama said:
OK can this please be summarized, Who will win, what are the haxes/win cons and resistance to hax
TL;DR: At first, Claire holds the advantage due to reflexes, passive stat amp, a variety of spells (AoE, homing attacks, a fire-canceller, a freeze spell), healing, intelligence and her summon who's stronger than Claire. If Scorpion BFRs Claire to the Netherrealm, then Scorpion has the advantage as he will progressibely get stronger while Claire progressively gets weaker and her magic loses power. Scorpion doesn't start with BFR, but is more inclined to use it if he's in big trouble

It would be quite useful if that ability counters hellfire as well. You don't automatically assume that a flame cancelling technique will affect other kinds of fire unless there are feats or statements that aren't contradictory.

It's fire. I see no reason why it wouldn't be able to counter. He'll fire is just hotter fire that typically can burn ones soul. But it's still fire.

Yes, it is indeed fire. What I want to know about the ability is the kind of flames it has cancelled before. It's a fallacy to say that this technique would counter fire that it has never interacted with before.

I guess? I mean, if Scorpion's flames have a propensity for acting like regular flames, then I don't see why it wouldn't work. But if they burn the soul or something, then sure. I hear what you're saying.

Looking into the profile alone, Scorpion is using hellfire instead of normal fire.

Scorpion takes this FRA.

I've long lost enough care to keep debating on this. Frankly it sounds like both can win solidly, but I'll just go with Scorpion since the fire this can be debatable if it works since we don't know what degree it can stop

Thats fine, he still has the bracket link up, so Im pretty sure he can still continue this.

Sergeant Hypocrite said:
Yeah, I can still continue the tournament, the matches just won't be added. I don't care, it's fun organizing a tournament like this.
Is there something that I missed in the forum migration? Why can't we add concluded matches?

Apparently that may not be how it is. All Threads Made Post to April 14th will be deleted. Specifically said Made post that day, this was made long before it. So it may be able to be added

Back