• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C My Hero Academia vs Ben 10 Tournament: Gravattack vs NRG (FINALE)

I mean his profile does say he has it. It seems like it can be used to melt things iirc. I can't remember what he melts specifically, but if he melts steel or smth easily, NRG could kill Grav quickly
I don't think it can melt stuff I've never seen it melt things but that's just me.

Regardless his radition is not potent, even normal ben aliens had no problem with him being around in true form and even close to him, even Kevin lol. So it'll not be a problem.

Ill check the profile properly in the morning, but has t NRG flat out killed characters via their radiation? If other Aliens or characters survived it, all the means is they have resistance to radiation. If Gravattack has no showings of resisting NRG's level of radiation, we'd assume it affects him

Ill check the profile properly in the morning, but has t NRG flat out killed characters via their radiation? If other Aliens or characters survived it, all the means is they have resistance to radiation. If Gravattack has no showings of resisting NRG's level of radiation, we'd assume it affects him
Nope, no character died from it and even when NRG was in his peak form everyone was fine from his radition even Kevin, Gwen, ben and all of Ben's alien he transformed into at that time.

Nope, no character died from it and even when NRG was in his peak form everyone was fine from his radition even Kevin, Gwen, ben and all of Ben's alien he transformed into at that time.

That'd just mean all of them have a resistance. I don't think the character would have such an emphasis on radiation if his radiation couldn't even affect normal people with no resistances though. Even so, the radiation in his profile is stated to melt stuff. What's stopping NRG from melting Gravattack?

That'd just mean all of them have a resistance. I don't think the character would have such an emphasis on radiation if his radiation couldn't even affect normal people with no resistances though. Even so, the radiation in his profile is stated to melt stuff. What's stopping NRG from melting Gravattack?
Yes it has kept in his profile because it was stated that if NRG will not leave the planet then many humans will die but for a long fight everyone was fine, and he can melt metals rocks but by nuclear attacks or smth not by usual radition he emits normally.

Yes it has kept in his profile because it was stated that if NRG will not leave the planet then many humans will die but for a long fight everyone was fine, and he can melt metals rocks but by nuclear attacks or smth not by usual radition he emits normally.

I mean if its stated many humans will die from the radiation, that would mean every character that was around him has a resistance. Unless Grav has shown a resistance, it's only normal to assume they'd be affected.

Anyway, would melting Grav through energy blasts work?

He agreed NRG will lose
This is not your CRT 💀💀
I don't think it can melt stuff I've never seen it melt things but that's just me.
He does, he melted the aggregor bot in armored form so he can do it in his normal state also.
You can say that's a PIS or he could manipulate his radiation on will ,there was moment in Ben 10 UA where Omnitrix warned them about high radiation level.

Reiner you are proposing a win con by sealing but this is not typical sealing. It's just a typical encapsulating him in a forcefield as long as gravattack uses his powers. It's not like atomix sun which is self sustaining. NRG could break free and defeat him with pseudo volcanic eruptions or melt gravattack's core with his radiation blasts which would kill me.

This is not your CRT 💀💀
😭

Reiner you are proposing a win con by sealing but this is not typical sealing. It's just a typical encapsulating him in a forcefield as long as gravattack uses his powers. It's not like atomix sun which is self sustaining. NRG could break free and defeat him with pseudo volcanic eruptions or melt gravattack's core with his radiation blasts which would kill me
Why would his volcanic burst could be more potent than the gravity of someone who can create a blackhole which can engulf the entire planet?

If he creates a Black hole he times out as seen in the video and it takes approximately 6-8 seconds for the Black hole to absorb objects so in this time frame NRG true form can radiate Ben.

If he creates a Black hole he times out as seen in the video and it takes approximately 6-8 seconds for the Black hole to absorb objects so in this time frame NRG true form can radiate Ben.
He got timeout because it's past his battery nothing else, also he is not literally creating a blackhole, even lower gravity than blackhole would be enough to kill him.

He got timeout because it's past his battery nothing else, also he is not literally creating a blackhole, even lower gravity than blackhole would be enough to kill him.
No.
If not for the timeout gravattack would have become a black hole as stated by rook.
Only gravity similar to blackhole can absorb light.
Nothing lower could do it.
blackhole which can engulf the entire planet
It's something he can't do or undo at will.
He can't control that.

Why would his volcanic burst could be more potent than the gravity of someone who can create a blackhole which can engulf the entire planet?
Becoz gravattack would die he doesn't have resistance to extreme temperatures. It's his starting move also.

Wouldn't Gravattack use his gravity manipulation to throw away the Anti Gravity Projector of NRG and render him useless.

The fight will start,
NRG will launch an attack at Gravattack which would be ehhh let's just say Ballz of radiations, Gravattack realizing that if the Ballz go in his core's hole....then he will blow up ! 💥
Sooo he's going to generate a Forcefields of gravity (by this time he'd already have radiation burn marks) but his forcefield momentarily would be able to held down NRG, Gravattack will celebrate that he won the match via using Restriction aka Forcefield but NRG's Anti Gravity Projector will attack him from behind and destroy him via cutting Gravattack into pieces like this.

Once it destroys and cuts him piece by piece this is going to give the opening to NRG who will go inside his core 😳 and Booom !!! Gravattack will explode 💥 thus NRG will win the match.

No.
If not for the timeout gravattack would have become a black hole as stated by rook.
Only gravity similar to blackhole can absorb light.
No, he wouldn't, what rook meant is to stop time beast he will have to create a blackhole, that's what we literally seen he was compressing time beast not himself.

It's something he can't do or undo at will.
He can't control that.
He is not creating a blackhole, nevertheless gravity far weaker than blackhole is enough.
Becoz gravattack would die he doesn't have resistance to extreme temperatures. It's his starting move also.
Gravaatack has exoskeleton of rock the moment he will turn into platonoid form there won't be a need for heat resistance.

No, he wouldn't, what rook meant is to stop time beast he will have to create a blackhole, that's what we literally seen he was compressing time beast not himself.
As stated by rook this was due to *Tug of war between GT gravity powers and TB time powers".
He is not creating a blackhole, nevertheless gravity far weaker than blackhole is enough.
he can't compress radiation due to not having the Black hole level gravitational powers. Even neutron stars who have immense gravity but weaker than a black hole have an escape velocity i.e light can escape it.

Moreover he has shown his inability to control energy based attacks. (Scan)

Gravaatack has exoskeleton of rock the moment he will turn into platonoid form there won't be a need for heat resistance.
NRG has the ability to melt an area of portion of earth's crust all the way to Magma layer.NRG can even melt Aggregor bots which are mechanical and should be made up of steel or something similar but stronger than rocks 💀 Gravattack is susceptible to pain due to energy attacks even at microscopic level.
Other than that Gravattack can't interact with NRG due to intangibility.

Last edited:
NRG has the ability to melt an area of portion of earth's crust all the way to Magma layer.NRG can even melt Aggregor bots which are mechanical and should be made up of steel or something similar but stronger than rocks 💀 Gravattack is susceptible to pain due to energy attacks even at microscopic level.
Other than that Gravattack can't interact with NRG due to intangibility.
Okay, I said his radition won't affect GT, attacks like nuclear attacks, nuclear blast will nevertheless if he could ever free back from GT fields which he couldn't because of Powerful GT fields Gravaatack can creates(doesn't needs to have of blackhole lvl).

Okay, I said his radition won't affect GT, attacks like nuclear attacks, nuclear blast will nevertheless if he could ever free back from GT fields which he couldn't because of Powerful GT fields Gravaatack can creates(doesn't needs to have of blackhole lvl).
NRG's attacks would like hit GT first given the Radiation Blasts scale above both of their speeds. It can hit and melt Grav faster than he can pull off his attacks, no?

NRG FRA
NRYummy.png

Mana is one of the weakest things in the show, Look even Ultimate Kevin broke it with just a punch.
Mw5B7Dv.png

Gwen is one of the weakest character in the franchise when it comes to physical stats as her shields get's broken easily by mere punches. Mania is very weak source of power but on the other hand we have gravity and gravity is everywhere unlike mana (Which is the screenshot above in not in space if it was Gwen would've used energy of nearby stars to harm Kevlin). Gravity is something Gravattack can use to create a forcefield which would be leagues superior to Gwen's shields and therefore NRG true form can not get out from it. Gravity manipulation > Mana. Saying "treated in the show" is headcanon as it's a literal power source forcefield being shredded like nothing this makes Gravattack stronger by general assumption.
Ultimate Kevin is extremely strong though, at least much stronger than Ultimate Aggregor. Ultimate Aggregor is capable of tanking punches from humongasaur with literally no damage. Ultimate Kevin also has part-Geochelone, making him partially immune to magic outright. And Gwen was definitely not trying seriously against Kevin at this point.

Sorry if it distracts the thread a bit, I just wanted to point out that this example in particular is a little corny.

Back