• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth

nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

The rules are simple:
1. For Honor and Glory! (Participants must abide by the codex of fair combat. Anything that can trivialize physical combat is forbidden. Magic and other forms of esotheric arts can be used as long as they dont break the afromentioned rule. Dont submit haxlords, a certain level of versatility is allowed)

2. Let Fate decide your path! (Matchups will be randomized)

3. Noteworthy battles will be recorded down in history! (Results will be added to profiles as long as they are legitimate and within rules.)

4. All fights will take place in a sacred arena! (All battles will take place in a colosseum 200 meters in radius and 50 meters in high. This is to prevent flight stomps without taking away arial advantages. The battlefield is a luscious green field with large trees spreed across, for stealthy characters .The colosseum and everything within it ,sans the participants, is indestructable.)

Puh, okay, that was a bit too much effort for a simple bracket huh. Alright alright, this is going to be a 16 participant tournament, for High 7-A characters. Speed is going to be equalized and all participants are going to be in character. I will get this one concluded, mark my words...!

Participants:

1. Sion Zail (Witch's proposal duh)
2. Jin Mu-Won (Rikimarox' proposal)
3. Garou (King's proposal)
4. Izuku Midoriya (ThanatosX' proposal)
5. Lucario (Psychomasters' proposal)
6. Tatsumi (Popteds proposal)
7. Takeshi Yamamoto (YungManzi's proposal)
8. Gray Fullbuster (Nierre's proposal)
9. Naruto Uzumaki (Razors proposal)
10. Oro (SamanPatous proposal)
11. Superman (Sanicspoods proposal)
12. Godzilla (Arceus0X proposal)
13. Shinji Ikari (TauanVictors proposal)
14. Captain Falco (AcesofSpaces' proposal)
15. Yugo (ImNot4nUsers proposal)

Cyborg DCEU/snyderverse

nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

The rules are simple:
1. For Honor and Glory! (Participants must abide by the codex of fair combat. Anything that can trivialize physical combat is forbidden. Magic and other forms of esotheric arts can be used as long as they dont break the afromentioned rule. Dont submit haxlords, a certain level of versatility is allowed)

2. Let Fate decide your path! (Matchups will be randomized)

3. Noteworthy battles will be recorded down in history! (Results will be added to profiles as long as they are legitimate and within rules.)

4. All fights will take place in a sacred arena! (All battles will take place in a colosseum 200 meters in radius and 50 meters in high. This is to prevent flight stomps without taking away arial advantages. The battlefield is a luscious green field with large trees spreed across, for stealthy characters .The colosseum and everything within it ,sans the participants, is indestructable.)

Puh, okay, that was a bit too much effort for a simple bracket huh. Alright alright, this is going to be a 16 participant tournament, for High 7-A characters. Speed is going to be equalized and all participants are going to be in character. I will get this one concluded, mark my words...!

Participants:

1. Sion Zail (Witch's proposal duh)
2. Jin Mu-Won (Rikimarox' proposal)
3. Garou (King's proposal)
4. Izuku Midoriya (ThanatosX' proposal)
5. Lucario (Psychomasters' proposal)
6. Tatsumi (Popteds proposal)
7. Takeshi Yamamoto (YungManzi's proposal)
8. Gray Fullbuster (Nierre's proposal)
9. Naruto Uzumaki (Razors proposal)
10. Oro (SamanPatous proposal)
11. Superman (Sanicspoods proposal)
12. Godzilla (Arceus0X proposal)
13. Shinji Ikari (TauanVictors proposal)
14. Captain Falco (AcesofSpaces' proposal)
15. Yugo (ImNot4nUsers proposal)

Gojo saturo or yami sukehiro

Gojo is BIG NO

and Witch already have enough of Shonen characters,

Geez i even specified in the message i wrote to you
Okay I've got none except shinza characters then and I'm sure akame ga kill characters are also mentioned.

Back