• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 3 (Pikachu vs Doom Slayer)

>his best feat is him no selling the ion catapult

We can argue this on a CRT thread,but that’s clearly not the case as he stomped the Icon of Sin physically who did the 7-A+ feat.His crucible also scales to his physicals,irrc even melee starts to do damage with quad too.

We can argue this on a CRT thread, but that’s clearly not the case as he stomped the Icon of Sin physically who did the 7-A+ feat.
Yeah, the problem is that I don't know how that storm calc can be applicable for the Icon of Sin's AP, even if we go by the gameplay, the Titan couldn't even barely destroy a large building arena. (But I guess it's fine to ignore this)

His crucible also scales to his physicals,irrc even melee starts to do damage with quad too.
The Crucible can negate immortality to a certain extent and considering that he can tank some blows from the Maurader's Axe (same energy blade), then probably it does scale to his physicals. Afaik, only the Berserk power-up can heavily increase his stats.

Edit: I don't want to derail this so I'll just wait for the CRT. For now, seems like the Doom Slayer takes this.

Yes.Negate immortality,not durability.

It still takes enough raw strength to overpower the Icon.In which the Doomslayer had.The marauder and the Doomslayer shouldn’t even be in the same ball park except with maybe lifting strength. It’s obvious the Doomslayer is far superior to him showcased by other feats.

Berserk is probably going to just be a “higher” for his newer iterations once DOOM crts hit.Quad damage is the only thing we have to go off of

Speaking of which, why don't we have a Marauder Profile yet? I feel like he would be a really cool character to use in VS Threads.

Back