• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6A Tournament (Low Hax)

I guess Madara's out then? He has a High 6-A Key. If not him then what about Xeno'jiiva?
The Xeno'jiiva has no calc for High 6-A but from the scaling it seems to be 2x Baseline High 6-A so 11 Pentatons, I guess.

And Madara's Perfect Susanoo scales to 10 Pentatons same with Majestic Attire Susanoo

Also, I'm pretty sure the Majestic Attire Susano'o is stronger than just his Base Perfect Susano'o, at least by a little bit.

A little strange that it's that big of a Difference considering Madara said his Perfect Susano'o is on the Level of the Bijuu, but whatever.

His first High 6-A key is getting a massive downgrade, so either switch to a High 6-A that is not from Marvel, or use him quickly in fights before the CRT hits...
@Psychomaster35 any candidates? since the iron man you wanted was the second key and since that cant be used and 1st key is getting downgrade. Its better to find a different candidate

Thats fine.

Is Ganondorf fine? If he sounds too OP (which Id expect), you can use Wigglytuff (Mystery Dungeon), or if you dont allow more than 3 from the same franchise, you can use Hero of Light (Zelda) (Upscales from a 6-A+ feat)

Thats fine.

Is Ganondorf fine? If he sounds too OP (which Id expect), you can use Wigglytuff (Mystery Dungeon), or if you dont allow more than 3 from the same franchise, you can use Hero of Light (Zelda) (Upscales from a 6-A+ feat)
i need ap

thats a problem since most of these guys dont have resistance to soul manip
Seriously? It's one Hax ability. I'm sure you can let it slide, especially since he's a little bit more of a Range Fighter since he constantly spams his Breath Weapon, sometimes in close range too.

Hmm so Depending on what happens I might Remove Registeel and Shock Rock

@Greenshifter any replacements for Shock Rock just to be sure?

I might Remove Registeel if more candidates are shown

Seems like he might get complaints so I added Hero of Light instead. Also do you have a replacement for Registeel since he scales to kyogre and thats kinda annoying
Wigglytuff (Mystery Dungeon), but dont worry. They never canonically met.

Back