• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6A Tournament (Low Hax)

just realized this but sensui's power level shouldnt be any higher than 30k while yusuke and the three kings are around 1mil and sensui is already 2 petatons of ap so could that be used to measure yusuke and three kings ap? Because technically yusuke should be like 30x stronger than sensui

Edit: Not to mention 2petatons sensui is only half his power

just realized this but sensui's power level shouldnt be any higher than 30k while yusuke and the three kings are around 1mil and sensui is already 2 petatons of ap so could that be used to measure yusuke and three kings ap?
I don't think the Yu Yu Hakusho Profiles use Power Levels to determine their Tiers.

I don't think the Yu Yu Hakusho Profiles use Power Levels to determine their Tiers.
well yes but im just saying yusuke should be around 30x stronger than sensui by the end of the anime/manga

either way they dont have any ap calcs atm so i guess it is safe to assume that low balled yusuke is around 20 petatons while high balled is around 60 petatons

well yes but im just saying yusuke should be around 30x stronger than sensui by the end of the anime/manga

either way they dont have any ap calcs atm so i guess it is safe to assume that low balled yusuke is around 15 petatons while high balled is around 60 petatons
You can't really estimate how much stronger the Upper S-Class are in proper values.
Without any Calculations, the Upper S-Class only scale far above 100% Sensui who is 10 or 15 Pentatons, even though Sensui himself isn't even High 6-A and only scales above 2 or 3 Pentatons in is own profile.

You can't really estimate how much stronger the Upper S-Class are in proper values.
Without any Calculations, the Upper S-Class only scale far above 100% Sensui who is 10 or 15 Pentatons, even though Sensui himself isn't even High 6-A and only scales above 2 or 3 Pentatons in is own profile.
it is stated that the three kings who yusuke is only slightly weaker than or equal to are way stronger than low S class which sensui is. The Writer even implies this by showing that Hokushin who is stronger than Sensui is only 30k while the Three kings all have 1million power levels

Not to mention Raizen when possesing Yusuke's body absolutely destroyed sensui not even allowing him to fight back

i might have to ask someone to do calcs on this
69e3048bc48da05a19ab174daa5a68fde9e47a1br1-2048-1536v2_uhq.jpg

yah well deathbattle has many wrong calcs

currently in the process of asking calc members. Any suggstions on who I should contact?

What does he scale to? I checked his profile and there's no calc or proper scaling.

Psykos? Or Tatsumaki

These two currently aren't High 6-A but are just one CRT away from being as such. Scaling to this feat which has already been accepted (6~ petas).

If not then I choose Garou (24 petas)

Last edited:
Back