• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6A Tournament (Low Hax)

Rules:
1. Versatility is fine but no hax.
2. Matchups will be randomly decided once the bracket is filled.
3. Matches will be done, with the result being added, in mind, so keep that in mind then proposing a character.
4. All fights will take place in a fully sealed off Island that is 5km squared wide and has a lake in the middle without any form of life outside of the participants. With sealed off i mean that no participant can leave the park and that the air room is limited to 100 meters in height max. (To prevent stomps via fleight without taking away the ability to fly)
5. Ap must be Baseline to 100 Petatons
6. Other than what was mentioned above we are applying SBA, so speed equalized etc.
7.Killing is the preferred wincon so BFR, KO is not allowed unless Killing is impossible for either

Candidates
1.Yusuke Urameshi (Stupits Proposal) (Around 20-50 Petatons)
2.Dalamadur (PsychoMaster's Proposal) (Baseline)
3.Acnologia (OneBleach's Proposal) (67.2 Petatons)
4.Biju Sage Naruto(OneBleach's Proposal) (10 Petatons)
5.Kyogre (RealCalHoward's Proposal) (35.6 Petatons)
6.Wigglytuff (PsychoMaster's Proposal) (35.6 Petatons)
7.Shock Rock (GreenShifter's Proposal) (91 Petatons)
8.Malachite (Adem Warlock's Proposal) (Around 40 Petatons)
9.Kaizer Godzilla (CowHeadGod's Proposal) (6.5-58.5 Petatons)
10.Invisible Dragon (AdemWarlock’s Proposal) (6.27 Petatons)
11.Garou (Phoenks’ Proposal) (24 Petatons)
12.Solus (StarterPack's Proposal) (Likely Baseline)
13.Shinju (OneBleach's Proposal (10 Petatons)
14.Tatsumaki (FandomPotato’s Proposal) (6 Petatons)
15.Hiei (JJChamber’s Proposal) (Around 20-50 Petatons)
16.Luneth (PsychoMaster’s Proposal) (Above Baseline)

Tournament Bracket

Last edited:
I recommend limiting the characters to a min-max AP level, High 6-A is one of the biggest tiers and there can be many AP stomps.
(specially because this is a low hax tournament.)

375 petatons obviously
Also, Ganondorf. If thats a no, then Wind Waker Link (Phantom Hourglass)

Dang Yu Yu Hakusho Profiles suck I cant find any calcs For AP
IIRC
Lower S-class beings such as Sensui have a casual Continent level (At least 2 or 3 Pentatons) feats at 20% power.
From this, I believe that the Upper S-class are Multi-Continent level ( At least 10 or 15 Pentatons).

IIRC
Lower S-class beings such as Sensui have a casual Continent level (At least 2 or 3 Pentatons) feats at 20% power.
From this, I believe that the Upper S-class are Multi-Continent level ( At least 10 or 15 Pentatons).
upper s class is way stronger than sensui though and three kings are way way stronger

hmm what min max would be best?
Most High 6-A characters i know (Naruto , Bleach , Fairy tail, some pokemon, Some Loz characters, first armor iron man and War machine,Steven Universe, Opm, Yu Yu Hakusho,Arifureta,some GoH characters, and possibly Cloud.) are between Baseline High 6-A (4.45 petatons) to ( 44 petatons) wich is around a 10x difference, the same size as a regular tier.

Characters in the exaton range i know of are (Archie sonic, Gurren lagann's 2nd and 3rd key,Dovakhin, Samus [i think] and Guilty gear characters) a good part of them being too haxed for a low hax bracket.

Most High 6-A characters i know (Naruto , Bleach , Fairy tail, some pokemon, Some Loz characters, first armor iron man and War machine,Steven Universe, Opm, Yu Yu Hakusho,Arifureta,some GoH characters, and possibly Cloud.) are between Baseline High 6-A (4.45 petatons) to ( 44 petatons) wich is around a 10x difference, the same size as a regular tier.

Characters in the exaton range i know of are (Archie sonic, Gurren lagann's 2nd and 3rd key,Dovakhin, Samus [i think] and Guilty gear characters) a good part of them being too haxed for a low hax bracket.
ok I will make it baseline to 100 Petatons

Back