• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinda disagree with the implications of the second part
Even with a massive scaling chain it still wouldn't be enough to warrant characters upscaling to another tier or even the mid range (+) of their tier if they only scale to above Baseline their tier.

There's been a whole Debate and CRT about these things.

The best you can get is "At Least X Tier, Likely Higher"

I think What If scaling is fine unless incredibly stupid (Hulk not being able to be turned into a Zombie because his skin is too tough but Thanos got turned into a Zombie)
The only other weird thing is the implication that an Early Thor can fight Captain Marvel but I think that can be explained away by this being her 12 years before the events of Endgame

Even with a massive scaling chain it still wouldn't be enough to warrant characters upscaling to another tier or even the mid range (+) of their tier if they only scale to above Baseline their tier.

There's been a whole Debate and CRT about these things.

What are the chances of that with the justification being the Eternals perceiving the Avengers defeating Thanos and saving the universe as impressive?

Compromise

What if we give the Wasp a "Possibly Civil War Giant Man Tier" since we know that the Civil War Ant-Man Suit is basically the Ant-Man 1 Suit but upgraded (IIRC based on stuff that Scott and Hank said in AM&TW), while the Wasp Suit was a brand new suit in the makings during the end of Ant-Man 1, and fully functional by the time of AM&TW.

Compromise

What if we give the Wasp a "Possibly Civil War Giant Man Tier" since we know that the Civil War Ant-Man Suit is basically the Ant-Man 1 Suit but upgraded (IIRC based on stuff that Scott and Hank said in AM&TW), while the Wasp Suit was a brand new suit in the makings during the end of Ant-Man 1, and fully functional by the time of AM&TW.
I'd be willing to compromise for this.

Yeah, he was destined to get killed by the explosion. Hence, he fulfilled the prophecy.
I'm getting myself confused over this Ragnarok prophecy stuff. Do we ever see Asgard's full size anyway? I'm not really sure
Also Surtur is very clearly nowhere near the size of a planet smh.
asgard is a planet and surtur is nearly as big uwu plus he is a world crushing demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back