• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-B Meliodas vs Diamondhead (Omni-Kix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Both: High 6-B
  • Speed: Equal
Win by death, incap or others ways to win
Results:
vkrvlMS.png
vs
5mnO06z.png

Last edited:
So, Diamondhead has AP advantage, but Meliodas has skill advantage due having thousand years of combat experience, I will wait more imputs from Ben 10 debaters

On Diamondheads when it comes to experience he also is one of Ben's creative aliens based off his crystal physiology and Immortality type 6 which was able to out smart Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican (who was amplified by dozens of magic books during their battle but Ben outsmarted him). Plus he defeated Vilgax by Crystal imprisioning technique who also been a warlord throughtout the galaxy for around 3000 years plus Vilgax is no joke since in the world of Ben 10 Reboot he is a co-creator of Omnitrix device having genius levels of intellgenice along with Azmuth.

Last edited:
On Diamondheads when it comes to experience he also is one of Ben's creative aliens based off his crystal physiology and Immortality type 6 which was able to out smart Hex who is a 10,000 year old magican (who was amplified by dozens of magic books during their battle but Ben outsmarted him). Plus he defeated Vilgax by Crystal imprisioning technique who also been a warlord for around 3000 years.
Oh makes sense, yeah, Diamondhead prolly is way more skilled then ig, I dont have a good knowledge in ben 10 reboot, I will wait all imputs first then

Type-6 Immortality could honestly make this a stall match for Diamond. Plus Omni-Kix makes him pretty dang durable (Large Country Level+). Functionally it's higher- he can just make more layers of taydenite as extra shields, and while he loses to Meli on speed, I think this simply becomes a case of endurance, as is the case with most of the bulkier Ben 10 Aliens. It's not unreasonable to just have Diamondhead send an absolute ton of Taydenite underground and keep moving his consciousness around, using some dummy bodies above ground to keep up the stall game even longer.

I'm not too familiar with 7DS, so I did just quickly read the Meliodas page, but basically it seems to be just slightly in Diamondhead's favour. Taydenite is tough stuff dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back