• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
If the OP is accepted and the Phoenix no longer is High 6-A and doesn't scale to Zeref, scaling goes like this

High 6-C: Base Zeref, Natsu (Dragon Force and Igneel's Power)

At least High 6-C: Human Acnologia

Low 6-B, likely/possibly 6-A: Fairy Heart Zeref, Savage Dragon Fire Natsu, Dragon Form Acnologia, The Dragon Gods, Seven Flames Natsu, Soul Acnologia

At least Low 6-B, likely/possibly 6-A: Dragon Form Acnologia Post Space Between Time Absorption

6-A comes from Etherion, which remains as only likely/possibly due to the previous CRT, we are not discussing Etherion Scaling again as per verse rules, we just leave it as a maybe key, not definitive or null, so Etherion Scaling is a maybe and we'll leave it at that

Once again, completely neutral on OP since I really don't have the passion to discuss this topic again as it has been beaten to death
I'm fine with that

Since this is unanimous and everyone agrees with the OP

I think we can make changes soon, just give it a few more comments and we should be good

I think no one is arguing against cause everyone knew High 6-A wouldn't last anyways and we just all don't care anymore, I just hope this is the last God Tier Revision that is done without new info ever again, Nothing changed for scaling, just for the calc we were using being incorrect

At least High 6-A lasted the holiday season :)

Busting a Moon is High 6A usually
I should know

Mrk calc. GBE was clearly surpassed. Ask Hiro to talk with Kishimoto about how to make good feats with the moon.

CRT please, I dunno jack about calcing

I should know

Mrk calc. GBE was clearly surpassed. Ask Hiro to talk with Kishimoto about how to make good feats with the moon.

Not like it is going to matter

@Mitch believe me, I am very tired as well, but this wouldn't have happened in the first place if the context were researched before.

Wasn't Etherion High 6-B? Where's the 6-A coming from?

To be fair, the High 6-A lasted the holiday season because I didn't do this before so you all could be relaxed in the holidays. I noticed this weeks ago.

Etherion calc got slightly upgraded to a little above Baseline 6-A a month ago when we noticed a slight issue with the old calc, the High 6-B calc was already very close to Baseline 6-A, the slight update made the calc 1.4 Petatons

It's not a big change, it went from 730 Teratons to 1.4 Petatons

As for the revision, I'm honestly not bothered by it at all, when High 6-A was accepted, I had already prepared myself and known that it wouldn't last long, part of me knew just something would come up, so I'm fine with downgrades

Feels good to not actually be bothered for once

Ah, that's okay.

It's good to see you're fine. I didn't do this in holiday season because of your mental health, actually.

Thanks for that, the revisions along with some personal stuff before the holidays was really stressing me out, after the Holidays I was a lot more light hearted and stress free

My mental health is calm now :) and I'm fine with the OP and Changes

I just really wish we'd get to stop these God Tier revisions, it's not even that it's annoying, it's just been beaten so much to death that I have no emotion about it anymore

Vaporization for what? I don't know about any vaporization calcs

Is this about the Mountain Feat the Phoenix did

Okay, but we still need staff support before. Only Schnee has commented and he didn't say if he agrees or disagrees the lazy bones.

I'm in no rush, this is a pretty easy fix, scaling really isn't changing, the calc is the issue, the only scaling that gets changed is the phoenix

Alright, this seems pretty final to me, it's unanimous staff members agree with the OP, we basically just go back to the ratings before the Phoenix Calc

Are we done here, and can I make the edits?

Question, given how small 6A is, does the multiplier push them up to High 6A? I need to be sure so we do g have to do extra edits later

No, there is a multiplier that gets Acnologia's Strongest Key to 6-A+, but nothing that makes any of them High 6-A

Yeah between high 6-B and high 6-A; the 6-A tier is kinda niche (due to how specific the AP needs to be, in order to be in that tier).

That said I agree with the OP; context should always be the the no1 priority when scaling.

Etherion starts at 1.4 Petatons

Acnologia's strongest Key is 2X that which makes him above the halfway mark of 6-A, meaning that he is 2.8 Petatons which is 6-A+

Ah, just one multiplier then.

That's okay.

If you want to start the edits go ahead. I was planning on doing it myself anyway.

Actually, let me contact some other staff members just to make it safe. We have 3 members only and I'm one of them.

I should know

Mashima and Kishi work for different companies, so...

Ionliosite said:
I should know
Mashima and Kishi work for different companies, so...
Not that it would matter anyway

I legit forgot that fight was a thing...Not that the conclusion really changes.

Also don't say that out loud...

I believe I am done with the changes

May God Tier Revisions never be discussed again unless a new feat actually happens in the manga

BERLIOZ!

Mech.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back