• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 4-C Royale

Cerberumon can seal away abilities, so using that will greatly limit everyone's options, except for Bowser who resists power nullification (But this is a Digimon, so I wouldn't be surprised if it works anyway)

Tirek defeated Discord in canon, but has much less hax than him. But his magic absorption looks to very helpful here, especially against the likes of Crenado and Bowser whose hax derive from magic.

All 3 Digimon have reactive evolution, but I don't know what the limit on that is.

Hyrule Warriors Ganon...will probably get his ass kicked by regular Ganon.

As Weekly said, poor Godzilla.

Bowser has infinite lives and that good ol' endless distance trick he can use to keep himself safe, and has the potential to seal away his opponents or turn them into frogs or stone.

That's all I've got so far, I'm gonna give my thoughts on the rest of the characters after I've given it more thought. Plus it really depends on who fights who.

Chu Minh Duy said:
where is the High regen feats from Godzilla ???
Godzilla doesnt have High regen, his best regen feats are Mid-High and theyre not combat applicable. His best combat applicable regen is Low-Mid

That's not regen, thats an implication that he just wasnt killed by the bomb

and even if it were regen it would still me mid-high

No, he just wasnt affected by it, and even if he did it wouldn't be more than Low High, Oxygen Destroyers have only shown to reduce things to skeletons

...Actually yeah, Godzilla has resisted the Oxygen Destroyer on more than one occasion, which would be beat decent matter manipulation resistance feat

Back