• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Discord vs Ganondorf

Man, this is close. I'm leaning towards Ganon, with low-Godly regen, top tier reality warping, mind manipulation, and surperior skill.

Discord has no way of destroying Ganon's soul, so he will keep regenerating, and just because Discord can do those things, it doesn't mean he is immune to them.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Discord has no way of destroying Ganon's soul, so he will keep regenerating.
I'm not casting a vote yet, but Ganons regen has a few flaws:

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It should also probably be noted that Ganon's best low-godly regen takes time. Ganon started regenerating a physical form after it sensed Link awake, but was not finished by the time he reached Hyrule Castle. Going by dialogue and events in game, it likely took Link an absolute minimum of several weeks to free the Divine Beasts and reach Ganon, which was not enough time for him to make the ideal body.

The Dark Beast body, while made immediately, has the negative side effect of consuming Ganon with rage, meaning he cannot think clearly in this form. This means if forced into using low-godly regen mid-fight, he's taking an enormous hit to intelligence and self preservation.

Yeah thought it was something like that cause I never recall Gannon regenerating on the spot like that also I vote for Discord for reasons above

It's more of the fact that it has a drawback than it's not useful. Ganon can come back immediately rather than after time, but he goes insane in the process. Ganon still wins without it.

This match up seems very tricky as both Ganon and Discord have somewhat similar power sets, and both have some hax that can instantly screw over the other. I'm kind of leaning towards inconclusive for now.

Ganon should just warp them to the Dark World. Not only gives him the home field advantage, but the natural nullification and transmutation effects on the area help a lot.

I mean couldn't Discord just teleport back if he tried that? He's teleported between dimensions before

Dust Collector said:
This match up seems very tricky as both Ganon and Discord have somewhat similar power sets, and both have some hax that can instantly screw over the other. I'm kind of leaning towards inconclusive for now.
^This

Back