• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Miyabi is easily comparable to an effortless 4 tons feat, so I'll consider her to be only slightly below the plus (which would be 5.5 tons, so that's just a 37.5% increase which matches effortlessness+ease on victory), while Hiei scales to being weaker than a character that merely contributed to a 6.25 tons feat, so I'm considering Miyabi to be stronger. Hiei might have regen, but then comes the fact this is Miyabi at her strongest: she's stronger than baseline Large Building level+ on her Blood Riot form.

Regardless of her form, Miyabi is strong enough to get pretty close to one-shotting Hiei, and the only thing protecting him is his regen.

I feel like Miyabi will be one-shotting him with her great skill, versatility and power before he can do much. Of course, he isn't puny and has some hax, but it won't help a lot.

Back