• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hibiki Kuze vs Nasuverse

I think he could do it with realtitive ease however it'd be a stomp therfore I'm not sure if it should be added considering the large gap in power

Don´t really know both verses, but from the profiles Akasha seems slightly superior, because of being possibly low 1-B. Then again that is just a possibly. How many dimensions does Kuze Hibike at least have btw? It would be interesiting for the profile.

If i have to give Hibiki a dimension scale, it would be 6-D. He has defeated a being that existed beyond the Devil Survivor 2 Multiverse and absorb his power. Arcording to Ant, it's enough to be qualified as a 6-D being o3o

EDIT : I didnt see anything mentioned about the 6th dimension in the Avalon page =3= can someone point out which description make it 6th D ?

EDIT 2 : oh wait, i see it

. The individual is shielded from all destructive interference in the physical realm, transliners from parallel worlds, and multidimensional communication as far as the sixth dimension

still dont understand how does it related to Akasha =3=

Geez interesting even with all my reseach of the Nasuverse I had no idea that a being like Akasha existed apologies for my first comment Magisinbad

Aiz, if Akasha is really that powerfull then i guess Hibiki gonna lose this one . Dang, i though after gaining control the Akashic Record ( Which is also the the highest power in Nasuverse) Hibiki would solo all of them at once =3=

Akasha isn't a "thing", it's a place, it has never been shown to have done anything and it's speculated it created nasuverse, but has never been shown to have done anything, ever. I don't think it should be included in this battle. you could have it's avatar in Shiki Ryougi as her 3rd personality (her power is speculative) in its place but thats about it.

and @BlahBlah, it's at the top of dimensions within it's own verse, obviously its not taking into consideration outside verses

well it's all speculation as to how powerful she is, as it's vague as f**k, but by using her hype, where she claims she could do and wish for anything as trivial She'd be low 2-C, She has nothing feat wise. the only thing is that this fight is still a curbstomp in Hibiki's favour even with Third personality Shiki

@LordAizen I wasn't taking into account anything outside of Nasuverse, if Akasha was above Avalon then it was 7D, I never said anything about other verses. And even if Akasha isn't actually a being, wouldn't it be a draw since Avalon protects Saber from anything up to the 6D?

Nah, it doesnt work like that. A fight between two 6-D would be the same like 3-D character like Naruto and Sasuke fight each other, in that case, i guess it would depend on the hax. Also, i dont think Avalon can protect Saber from Hibiki's Four Prime Factor, which would ignore every defensive force and deal the fatal damage on the opponent (Up to 6-D of course, since Miyako said "those factor is what made the world we know")

I understand what you mean with a fight between 6D, but isn't the idea of Avalon that it provides absolute defense from anything 6D and below? So wouldn't you need to be above a 6D being to defeat it. Also, I understand what you mean with four prime factor, I had forgotten about that and it should give him the win regardless, I just want to better my understanding for future reference.

For now, DeSu series has the strongest power in all of the SMT franchise because the power of DeSu2's cast. But it's only the matter of time until SMT series (Mainline) get more feat in the SMT 4 Final.

Previously, it was only multiversal but now, the appearance of Canopus has expanded entire DeSu 2 verse into a 6-D verse, reveal the existence of the world exist beyond Devil Survivor 2's multiverse, the Providence . In the battle with Canopus and his Prime Factors, the entire cast has absorbed all 4 Prime Factor, making them nearly invinsible has enough power to goes toe on toe with Canopus. So yeah, right now, Devil Survivor 2 is the strongest SMT verse. But the first Devil Survivor game is also crazy strong as well, Abel in the end of his games has became the Overlord of entire Expanse ( In other words, the Demon World) he fought and scared the hell out of the Archangels (Metatron and the 4 Cardinal Archangels ), wave a war again YHVH and was considered by the Hitoshura to be the next Hitoshura.

So yeah, that's the power of Devil Survivor series

Back