• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiatus

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So I'm not going to say this is due to RL because I have plenty of free time, but this is more just a general disinterest in the site, mostly through burning myself out several times in lengthy debate threads and deciding it was in my best interests to spend my free time on stuff that's more productive.

But yeah, I'm going to be inactive for the next few months. Not quitting entirely; I'll try and get the last few major threads wrapped up while I'm taking a break, but don't expect me to upheave the site another few times with some kind of massive revision anytime soon. The biggest thing I think I still have the motivation for are the MtG changes and updating Stormlight profiles but no promises there.

I'll still patrol the site and rule violations, and discuss human resource initiatives for now.

I'll probably be more active on Space Battles and Discord during this time, and am fine to chat/PM there. I'll leave a link to my profile there if anyone is interested.

I got to say I can emphasize, good luck with the hiatus and I wish you the best with your decision, Dargooƒæì

Back