• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hi Gar, Part II

I don't know the character, so no.

Although I'm sure someone else will show up in order to do so, at some point.

Hence why this is still valid, until someone gives a valid reason otherwise.

[evil genius intensifies]

Also, The past and future selves of BB being a thing got debunked a while ago, so he only needs to affect one

Schnee One said:
Also, The past and future selves of BB being a thing got debunked a while ago, so he only needs to affect one
What? Where?

A revision thread that I can't find for my life

I know Monarch said it doesn't work on the thread BB fought overlord

Speed is Equal anyway so yeah.

Indeed

Ironically, Soul Hax actually was mentioned on that thread, but after BB resisted mindhax, both me and Monarch just kinda forgot about it and it got closed

Happy Belated "OOF"

Back