• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, remember the time I fought Ika

How exactly does type 4 work and is death manipulation in effect.

Like I said prior I can't see this working

Death Manipulation isn't standard. That comes from deaths powers which is optional

Type 4 doesn't sound right. He just has good Regen.

"often dies in cutaway gags or in the middle of episodes but continues to live on"

I'm skeptical at best with this. But it doesn't save him from dying and losing that way. It shouldn't be combat useable. So if Ika killed him. He could maybe revive later. But it's still a win.

Can Ika even bypass mid regen? Because I dunno about that.

She could possibly just increase her weight to the marx and...sit on him, though. It'd pin him down and render him unable to fight and she wouldn't have to do anything.

and...it's surprisingly in-character imo

Well. He came back from decapitation. But if Ika took him more apart then that. There's also a win condition I suppose. And trapping him would also work. The sheer weight she could do could crush him flat as well.

Honestly I'm pretty sure Ika could just ragdoll him around like crazy to tire him out before just sitting on him and not letting him leave. Trapping wouldn't be her go to considering...she's not the smartest one out there when it comes to situations like these, but she should be able to practically toss him into next week with that lifting strength.

Back